28 replies to this topic

#1 DarkSpiritX

DarkSpiritX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

helo there, thx for the help in my previous topic.. i hav reach lv 99 sin.. and now going to rebirth.. i hav realized my mistake it was so hard to lvling as crit sin with no eq lol.. ok skip tat..

goal : 1. fast lvling to 150 gx, woe critlock gx

here my question.

1. from high novice to gx i plan to use sidewinder katar to lvling.. is it good lvling like tis? more dps i tink with double attack and combo with sb and meteor

2. i already hav +6jamadhar[1] and +5infil with slot advertisement but just cant find the npc jeez.. i plan to put sidewinder to jamadhar and hydra or thantanos to infil? any suggestion wat card good to put at infil as i want to make tat woe katar

3. after i become gx i plan to spam rc to lvling.. is it good?

4. my stat when i bcome gx at lv 114
str 104+6
agi 104+14
dex 63+7

and then i will pump vit to lv 135 to become tanker
str 104+6
agi 104+14
dex 63+7
vit 95+5

after tat pump luk all the way to 150
str 104+6
agi 104+14
dex 63+7
vit 95+5
luk luk 67+5

is it good like tis?

5. my plan equip i will get to get
Indonesian RWC Hat 2010
Masquarade
Gangster Scarf
Assasin Robe with Marc/ghostring
Captain Manteau with giant whisper
Combat Greaves with matyr
Rogues treasure
cold heart

tis is my eq i hav right now
http://imageshack.us...ieopen0541.jpg/

im broke right now.. hahha.. any suggestion for improving stat and equip i will gladyly appreciate.. sry if i got too many question.. also good eq for lvling suggestion?

#2 DarkSpiritX

DarkSpiritX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:13 AM

why no one reply to my topic :(
i need suggestion wat skill build to up as a critlock gx later..
pls help suggest good skill for critlock gx.. i hav no idea wat to up
im close to change to assassin cross now..
pls help

#3 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:32 AM

I'm no expert, but getting a full morrigane's set would be a good set of leveling equipment for a while. Lots of crit, and gives p.dodge and ATK bonuses too. Get two fortune swords if you are going to do a turn in party and you'll probably have around 70 p.dodge with morrigane's set; you'll be a god puller.

+9 heoric backpack, variants / +9 firelock diabolus boots, maybe sapha's cloth with some nice enchants later on, RT x2 if you can afford it.

#4 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:56 AM

You can't be a WOE critlock without +9 Glorious Katar. Remember this.

But yeah, fortune swords are good to pull for parties, but... Do your server has turnins? Otherwise you would need to solo like a boss.

#5 Chaos7x

Chaos7x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:38 AM

For me, all your plans are perfect, I mean you can use the sidewinder to level up fast (cuz thats why I did) and when you reach 135 you start getting vits and have luk when you are ready to woe.
But when you are not satisfied with your stats at the end, you can reset and pump up your luk and agi. (try to reach 100% crit) so you wont be needing dex (except if you're still planning to use CI / RC / CRS.

#6 DarkSpiritX

DarkSpiritX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:40 PM

I'm no expert, but getting a full morrigane's set would be a good set of leveling equipment for a while. Lots of crit, and gives p.dodge and ATK bonuses too. Get two fortune swords if you are going to do a turn in party and you'll probably have around 70 p.dodge with morrigane's set; you'll be a god puller.

+9 heoric backpack, variants / +9 firelock diabolus boots, maybe sapha's cloth with some nice enchants later on, RT x2 if you can afford it.

i hav the morrigane except the manteau.. dem dont hav the zeny right now.. emm wat is RT?

You can't be a WOE critlock without +9 Glorious Katar. Remember this.

But yeah, fortune swords are good to pull for parties, but... Do your server has turnins? Otherwise you would need to solo like a boss.

thx for the advice.. yeah hav turn in.. but right now only 90+ can.. last week 70+ can do.. too bad :(
im just solo my own tright now.. lol

For me, all your plans are perfect, I mean you can use the sidewinder to level up fast (cuz thats why I did) and when you reach 135 you start getting vits and have luk when you are ready to woe.
But when you are not satisfied with your stats at the end, you can reset and pump up your luk and agi. (try to reach 100% crit) so you wont be needing dex (except if you're still planning to use CI / RC / CRS.

yea.. im lvling fast now.. currently lv 70.. doing easy 1k dmg with sidewinder jamadhar to monster XD..last time it was so hard just poorly crit.. em, i need advice.. how much dex i need to reach lv 99 sinx.. im missing too much.. currently my dex 40+2
yea, i was tinking like tat too.. but people telling to use RC to lvling faster so i need dex now.. maybe after i reach 150 i will reset my stat and make 120 agi, 1 dex, some luk with 100 crit, 100 vit and put the remaining all to str..
not sure wether the critlock still powerful in woe in this renewal..

#7 asuraleet

asuraleet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:48 PM

Get dex till at least 60 you will need it for your GX Skills like Cross Impact and Rolling Cutter. Also try getting a chick hat for double attack and use a mummy card on your weapon its very useful the extra HIT really helps for people with average dex

My stats as SinX were

STR 75

AGI 85

VIT 40

DEX 60

INT 1

LUK 1

I had a chick hat, Ancient Jamadhar (Mummy Card) + Hurricane Jamadhar (Andre Card +20 ATK), Underpant Pantie Combination and Vital shoes.

If you want to Pump Dex later go for a Triple Ancient Jur it will sum up to less than 600k.

Edited by asuraleet, 03 May 2012 - 11:57 PM.

#8 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:23 AM

i hav the morrigane except the manteau.. dem dont hav the zeny right now.. emm wat is RT?

Yeah, the manteau is usually the most expensive component in there. It's needed to get the really nice set bonus though. RT = Rogue's Treasure, not cheap for sure.

#9 DarkSpiritX

DarkSpiritX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

bump.. need to know wat the minimum dex need for gx lvling using rolling cutter

#10 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

Here's my stats for 150:
STR 99
AGI 120
VIT 70
INT 5
DEX 61
LUK 61

Gear is Sapha Set, +9 Arta's CEB, Rogue's Treasure and +9 Glorious Jamadhar. It's nice because that puts my Crit rate at 55, shooting it up to 155 when the Arta's CEB procs. Add in the KVM weap's procs to 193 ASPD and there isn't much that you won't be able to hit.

#11 Chaos7x

Chaos7x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:25 AM

Here's my stats for 150:
STR 99
AGI 120
VIT 70
INT 5
DEX 61
LUK 61

Gear is Sapha Set, +9 Arta's CEB, Rogue's Treasure and +9 Glorious Jamadhar. It's nice because that puts my Crit rate at 55, shooting it up to 155 when the Arta's CEB procs. Add in the KVM weap's procs to 193 ASPD and there isn't much that you won't be able to hit.

You said that your crit is 55? Then if you equip a katar would your crit rise up to 110?

#12 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

It's internal and not shown in the stat window, but if you're wearing a katar you get 2x crit rate shown. If you're wearing an arta's and it procs with katars you'd get +200 crit.
The only time you'd REALLY need that much crit is against something with a high crit shield. Which you'd only see on certain monsters.

#13 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

It seems phylla card is more popular than vanberk now due to how the 100 CRIT is kind of too much and unnecessary, and that phylla proc chance is higher than vanberk's.

#14 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

Phylla is .4%
Vanberk is .5%

Not higher at all.

#15 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

Phylla is .4%
Vanberk is .5%

Not higher at all.

My bad, irowiki doesn't show the actual proc chance but I've heard it was higher though. Not sure why phylla is more popular then...

#16 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

Where is the source for this .4% chance proc rate? I would like to see the source myself.

#17 Chaos7x

Chaos7x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:16 PM

Where is the source for this .4% chance proc rate? I would like to see the source myself.

Yeah me too.
I also though Phylla was better. XD

#18 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

Ratemyserver shows the 0.4 and 0.5 within the convoluted formulas, but I'm not sure how accurate it is.

#19 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

Ratemyserver shows the 0.4 and 0.5 within the convoluted formulas, but I'm not sure how accurate it is.

It also says

Ifrit Card
Add a 1% chance of auto casting Level 2 Earthquake on the user when the user receives Physical Damage.

Correct

Ifrit Card
Add a 0.1% chance of auto casting Level 10 Earthquake when user receives Physical Damage.
Adds 1 ATK, HIT, & CRIT for every 10 Job Levels.

Point isrenewal.playragnarok.com is not a reliable source for information on iRO.

Edited by Riakuta, 07 May 2012 - 07:17 PM.

#20 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

You said that your crit is 55? Then if you equip a katar would your crit rise up to 110?

Yes, 55. That's what my window says. And yes, equipping a Katar does double it, but you won't see that value reflected in the window. It'll still say 55.

It seems phylla card is more popular than vanberk now due to how the 100 CRIT is kind of too much and unnecessary, and that phylla proc chance is higher than vanberk's.

Keep in mind though you also have to deal with crit shields so your true crit rate against a given opponent may be lower, which is why I opt to use the Vanberk card to give that little guarantee my opponent will not escape me.

Edited by FatherBob, 07 May 2012 - 07:49 PM.

#21 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=92493

#22 DarkSpiritX

DarkSpiritX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:02 AM

lolx why all of topic.. i need advice.. do i need to put some vit first.. or do i max agi first and then vit after that? which is better for lvling purpose?

#23 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

You need to balance it to a degree. How you go about doing that right now though depends on your current level and stats.

#24 DarkSpiritX

DarkSpiritX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

ic.. emm my current lvl now 91

str 72
agi 90
dex 60

and.. wat skill good to up first when bcome gx??

#25 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

Rolling cutter should be maxed first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users