2009-07-24aRagexe.rgz cannot be written. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

2009-07-24aRagexe.rgz cannot be written.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sylvester

Sylvester

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:07 AM

So, the problem is, I just finished downloading RO incrementally (the 20 files)
Installed it, run the patcher, it completes "getting" 2009-07-24aRagexe.rgz but then an error popup comes saying "Ragexe.exe" with "cannot write" as the title

I tried downloading 13.2 manual patch and put it in my RO folder.
I tried downloading 13.1 manual patch and put it in my RO folder. It failed, access denied lol
I tried changing the security permissions of admin and user groups.
I tried downloading the EXACT file (two actually, one named RagFree, downloaded both) and placed it into the RO folder.

aaand the dam patcher keeps patching like I've done nothing and gives the same error. One thing I'm considering is to download 13.2 via torrent from irowiki. Does THAT work?

Else, please help me on this one.

#2 Tyre

Tyre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:04 AM

if I remember correctly that is usually a problem with New versions of Windows. The quickest fix for it is to right click to file that RO is in and change the security so that it can be updated and modified. I wish I could give you better info on it, but my mind is dead today x.x... Still it sounds like thats the problem

#3 Sylvester

Sylvester

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 10:54 PM

Thanks, I didn't give enough permission the first time I did to RagnarokOnline folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users