Maestia Class site mistake - Maestia Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maestia Class site mistake

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sjeskie

Sjeskie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hello

I have been playing Maestia for over 2 years now on the Europe server and I have to say that you have made a mistake between classes on your site. The images of clerics and mages have been switched by your designers. I know this becaus I have seen these pictures long time before Warpportal published this game. You can also see that the cleric image has more religious markings on their armor than the mages image. this is also something you experience in the game when you look at the armors of clerics and mages.

This is the problem:

Here you use an image for the mages but the site says it are clerics:
http://www.playmaest...e/class/clerics

Here you use an image for the cleric but the site says it are mages:
http://www.playmaest...e/class/clerics

You want more proof that I'm right?

Ingame the developer used the color blue for the mages district in superion, but you use the color bleu for your cleric class site this shows that the images have been switched, the same happens with the clerics the developer used the color purple for clerics but you use the color blue for clerics on your site:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mage district has Blue Color.

Posted Image

Mage Site has Purple Color

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleric District use Purple Color

Posted Image

Cleric Site has Bleu Color

Posted Image

If you still are not sure that I'm right look at the armor from mages and clerics ingame and you will see the resemblance with the images. The armor for the clerics looks more like the armor from the image the sites uses as mages. The armor for the mages looks more like the armor on the image the site uses as clerics. If you look to the story you know that clerics come from the land of Papyrus. Papyrus is a dessert and clerics have mor Egypt style of armor. Even if you are not sure after all this proof I give you contact your game developers!

So this is the corrected version (Sorry for my bad photoshop)

For clerics

Posted Image

For mages

Posted Image

You have a great site for the game maestia, the backstory is perfect I never have seen it before on an other site. It is just a pitty that these images are switched so I hope you can fix this.

With kind regards, Sjeskie

Edited by Sjeskie, 07 September 2012 - 04:26 PM.

#2 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

Yes, I have been ranting about that since Beta :p_laugh: .. but the thing is.,.

Those images in the website are from "Maestia: Shattered Light" ..
when they updated to the expansion which is "Rise of Keledus" things have changed such as...

#1.. they took off the wings..
#2.. mages and clerics ears switcharoo

and so on and so forth.. not unless they update it with new illustrations.. it would remain the same :p_smile:

#3 Sjeskie

Sjeskie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

Well these mages don't have wings anymore so still I would change it just because of the fact that Cleric armor has always a more Egypt style armor. It's just a pitty that they have such a beautiful ste for the game with full background story and that you see than such a mistake.

Edited by Sjeskie, 07 September 2012 - 04:30 PM.

#4 SleepyAssassin

SleepyAssassin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:49 PM

tbh I doubt most people even notice it. Probably less than 5% of the game if that much...

#5 Zombierockets

Zombierockets

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationWhimsyshire.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

I must say, when I first noticed this, I thought it was just a mistake!
Now, Im OUTRAGED that the site managers have not fixed this mistake! I mean, this must take precedence in everything that needs to be fixed! How can they just leave the wrong images in the wrong class descriptions like that?! What about the people that obviously NEED a correct image in order to make a decision on what class they want to play?! It just simply isn't enough to be able to create my character ingame, I feel it's important to have a picture to go by on a website that doesnt get much attention as it is!

I hope my sarcasm properly relays in text, as this is such a rediculous thing to point out. Not to mention, there's a bunch more grammatical errors that I'd prefer to see fixed over a stupid image problem. Yes, I noticed before. Did it impact my thoughts on the game? Not at all. Things get mixed up when they're essentially rebuilding and re-releasing. Also, I'd point out that in the top left where the class is picked, you can also see that mages and clerics are screwed up. Oh well. Its nothing to cry about. Its not like the site even gets updated that often anyways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users