Fullscreen [Windowed] - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fullscreen [Windowed]

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

I'm running at 16:9 and have this ridiculous small window for RO in the middle of the screen. Does Not Wanting~!

Can we please get an option for Ragnarok Online where it will be full screen, but windowed, as offered by many other games?

#2 Iinker

Iinker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=79244

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

Run setup as admin, and choose an option in "screen size" that is appropriate for your screen.

#4 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:08 AM

Being able to maximize RO when it is in windowed mode would be a good feature that would get used.

#5 MekoBilly

MekoBilly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

My problem started with trying to sell loots to the NPC character in Prontera close to the south entrance and to the Eden guy. I was dual accounting, my other char vended things. Near to the NPC I ran into a Sprite error (it happened to me earlier too, but was able to ditch it, simply moving the character), and now I was not able to continue playing. Whenever I logged with the character, the sprite error occured. I tried to read about it. Maybe I did it wrong/misundertsood something, but patched classic, let it open , then patched renewal, then closed classic. Now the sprite error vanished, but just because of the fact, all my character went missing from both of my accounts. I have been using XP.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the game using a 2011.04.11. exe file (I have not found newer, though I could swear, I saw it on warpportal.)
Starting the game I found my chars at last, but another problem occured - the program started in a small window in the middle of the screen. Could anyone help me to what to do describing it in layman terms (Ie. for someone who does not even know what means/how to proceed with "run as admin"), please? I have been using 1024x768 screen resolution, but mybe that is irrevelant. Is not dual clienting working anymore, can it be the source of my problems?

PS.: Sorry if I asked for help in a wrong thread, did not really know where to post it.

Edited by MekoBilly, 25 December 2012 - 07:25 AM.

#6 ODarksoulX

ODarksoulX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

I think you can fix your problem by changing the resolution settings in the setup.exe.

#7 MekoBilly

MekoBilly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

I think you can fix your problem by changing the resolution settings in the setup.exe.

In the meantime I have figured it out, but THANKS!

#8 ODarksoulX

ODarksoulX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

In the meantime I have figured it out, but THANKS!

Congrats! http://i7.photobucke...SmileySmall.png smiley for you.

Edited by ODarksoulX, 25 December 2012 - 08:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users