#1 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

In the Knights of Virtue our goal is to provide a friendly home where all our members will feel comfortable. Aside from a few straightforward rules we do not place requirements on our members. Rather we seek to provide a network of friends and resources where players who choose to utilize them can thrive. KoV has a number of experienced members (several from the beta days) that will share their knowledge and do their best to give help and guidance, and our guild forums serve as an easy-to-browse one stop shop for news, activities, and other pertinent information.

We are a permanent Non-WoE guild but we do not prohibit or discourage our members from attending WoE or any other legal activity in the game. We accept members regardless of experience, level, gear, age or location and our activities will reflect this range of membership. As such, KoV events work to encompass both a casual atmosphere, such as with general leveling and turn in parties, and high end activities such as MVPing and Endless Tower.

We would like to see the guild grow, but we aren't afraid to stay small. Having members who truly feel they fit here and are happy is our top priority. We believe skill and teamwork can take us far in the game, thus we will not sacrifice our ideals in order to obtain power beyond that. Our guild has taken on many forms in its 9 year existence, but as always we stay committed to providing an alternative to the high pressure side of RO.

To find us, we have several chats dispersed throughout the towns (Pront, Eden, Payon, etc) or feel free to speak with any Knights of Virtue member you see. Additionally, you can visit the Welcome section of our guild forums to learn more information and make inquiries in our "Questions from prospective recruits" thread and make your interest known in our "Post to Join" thread--we'd love to have you aboard!!

http://z13.invisionf...php?showforum=2

#2 Ayleria

Ayleria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

I've found this guild to be just what I was looking for in RO. I managed to meet great friends, and they understood I didn't live and breathe the game. :) We all have lives, but we still manage to make leveling parties nearly every week. We could go to ET and enjoy ourselves, even with characters a lot of other guilds I joined didn't feel like taking. I've also joined them for various quests and summoner runs--just about anything you want to do, you will have someone to do it with.

Everyone always has a part in everything, no matter your level, class, or equipment. They always find a way to include you and make you feel at home!

#3 Bestie

Bestie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 937 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Knights Of Virtue are great people ! I have always enjoyed doing TI's and ET with them. They are highly experienced players, with all the patience and kindness for newer players too !
/ BUMP for my friends !

#4 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

Definately a great Guild! :p_love:

#5 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

I've found this guild to be just what I was looking for in RO. I managed to meet great friends, and they understood I didn't live and breathe the game. :) We all have lives, but we still manage to make leveling parties nearly every week. We could go to ET and enjoy ourselves, even with characters a lot of other guilds I joined didn't feel like taking. I've also joined them for various quests and summoner runs--just about anything you want to do, you will have someone to do it with.

Everyone always has a part in everything, no matter your level, class, or equipment. They always find a way to include you and make you feel at home!

What Ayleria talks about is one of the major selling points to me: KoV is very understanding that most--if not all--of its guildies have very busy lives outside of the game. While we certainly can hardcore it up with leveling or MVP goodness, if you tell us that you have to be MIA for a while that's totally cool. With my studies, it isn't super uncommon that I've had to say, "Sorry guys, I'm going to be away for possibly a few weeks" and that's fine.

Everyone in KoV has also been friendly and we do our best to make all comers feel at home :D

#6 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationHayward, California, United States of America

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

We had a great friendly ET run tonight and taught a few people newer to it some of the ropes. We hope to have some of you join us in the future.

As a guild we've always believed that any guild who expects keep members long term should be willing to take them at level 1 and help them learn the ropes. ET runs like this are another example of how we do that :)

#7 Ayleria

Ayleria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

We have guildies planning on running a Thanatos Tower quest, as well as a low level party this weekend. ET is possible, too, if there's enough interest. :)

#8 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Just as a reminder, if we don't manage to catch you in-game, you can leave us a message on our Welcome section on our forums---that section is open and viewable/postable even to non-registered people =) I reiterate this, since lately RO has been "fun" about either dc-ing people or having random maintenances during the day and thus killing any text in GR> chats /pif

Sometimes we get full and have to make space, so if you make your interest known we'll do our best to get back to you!

#9 Funen1

Funen1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

Sent a message to your website since I wasn't able to find you guys in-game tonight. I should be available for contact most of tomorrow if you would like to invite me.

#10 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

Bump for a friendly non WoE, nicely active guild!

#11 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

For Corsair/Rio: Both me and the guild leader saw your post =) Since I see that you found us through forums here, posting here as well to let you know we'll get you ASAP =D Most of us are involved with work, school, or both, so guild peeps tend to be on during the evenings on weekdays. Feel free to arrange a time here or on KoV forums if no one manages to invite you in a timely manner.

#12 Kanbei

Kanbei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

i want join your guild
tell me what i must do

#13 Reizaku

Reizaku

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

I, too, would love to join. Looks like it could be a lot of fun. :p_laugh:

#14 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

BUMP for a supercool guild !!!

#15 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

i want join your guild
tell me what i must do

You can check out our website at www.freewebs.com/kovragnarok. There is a lot of good info about our guild there as well as a link to our forums. We have a welcome section on there where you an let us know what character to message you on. Or you can let us know how to find you in this topic as well. Its probably best to leave us a message on our guild forums since more people will be checking that. We should be around a lot the next couple of days due to the long weekend and lots of guild events going on, so I'm sure we can find you for an invite during that time!

I'm also putting out a message on our forums asking folks who are around today to try to help with these invites as well since I won't be home from work and able to get on RO for another 6 hours or so. I'll check back here and a few times and I can always put character names over on our guild forums for people if thats easier.

I'd love to get everybody in time for this weekend. Our two ET runs are full at the moment but we're signing up alternates for them and we have other guild events, contests and giveaways going!

#16 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

@Rei: Thank you for your interest! We got your reply here and on KoV forums =) With the weekend coming up, a lot more people will be online for outreach. Is there a good time to try looking for you? A large majority of us are server time (USA PST). We'll try PMing your character (the ninja name we saw on our forums) periodically, but if you are having problems finding us, please feel free to post to our forums for a meeting time so we can be sure to get you!

#17 azncloudboi

azncloudboi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

Can you guys please post IGN to contact? :) Thank you!

#18 youngizzy

youngizzy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

hey, i made account on your forum, yet don't know how to msg you..
so yeah pm me in this forum for further due

#19 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

@azncloudboi: is there a specific character you want to be in guild? Please let us know here or on the KoV forums, link at the top of the topic =)

@youngizzy: If there's a good time to reach you, let us know in terms of server time (a lot of us are on USA PST just fyi). If you could also tell us a character name to find you, that would be great.

The majority of KoV is busy during the day hours and tend to come online after work/school/etc, but we will do our best to find you!

#20 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

BUMP for a friendly non WoE guild!!

#21 Alirah

Alirah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Server:Loki for life!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hey guys - I'm looking for an active and talkative pvm guild. Life does not allow time for WoE more often than not. I have tried a few pvm thus far, none of which are remotely active. Plus, I remember you from the loki days!

#22 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:52 AM

Hey guys - I'm looking for an active and talkative pvm guild. Life does not allow time for WoE more often than not. I have tried a few pvm thus far, none of which are remotely active. Plus, I remember you from the loki days!

Its always nice to see people who remember us, we've been around for almost 10 years now!

You can often find some of our members above the mailbox at west kafra pront. But the very best way to get an invite is to post a message in our guild forum and let us know who we should look for you on. We have a lot of members who check our forums a lot and will help with invites. If you go to www.freewebs.com/kovragnarok you can find out more about the guild and an easy link to our forums.

This is a great time to join us, we have 2 ETs, a high TI, brewing, forging, special pharmacy and more going on this weekend! Plus our weekly levelling contest and other special contests/giveaways.

#23 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

Hey i might be interested in joining but i'll need to know your ET times since i live on the other side of the world.I have a 126 ranger.

#24 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

Look's like a solid group, keep it up!

#25 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

Hey i might be interested in joining but i'll need to know your ET times since i live on the other side of the world.I have a 126 ranger.

We always hope people will join for more than ET since much like WoE its only a few hours of the week :)

That having been said we often ET Friday evenings server time, but sometimes I add a 2nd ET in at varying times on Saturday. Also during some of the drop events I do anywhere from 5 to 10 side ETs (late into the night on Friday/Saturday) that some of the guildies often join me on at times, since I have a disgusting amount of high level gens. So we've had a few members who find they can't make our usual ones join me on those. We also have several members who organize side ET parties.

Our membership is pretty typical of a non-regional/language specific iRO guild, so its more people from the Americas than anywhere else, but plenty of people from all over. It makes for a nice melting pot where everybody is welcome.

Overall I would say check out our website and see if you share our values and consider whether a permanent non woe guild is right for you or not, since we're looking for members who will spend a good amount of non ET time with us as well :)

www.freewebs.com/kovragnarok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users