[R] Xmas event - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[R] Xmas event

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#126 DevillaLee

DevillaLee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos(Former Ymirian)

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

So i got the racoon quest on my quest log now. so its fixed :)
im going to try to get the costume polar cap

Well, i started the quest-got to the part where they want 50 xmas cookies in Prontera and i had about 25 and decided to wait to hunt some more and OMG they not in my inventory anymore and it didnt update on my quest log either(but it was never there in 1st place). Took me like two hours to get the "bag of selling goods" for the shopkeep in Lutie, not to mention the other stolen foods. Then tonite it came up at top of screen "emergency maintenance to fix a quest"-server came back up about 10 minutes later, but my cookies are now gone :sob: :sob: :sob: and I guess I have to start completely over OMG i am having the biggest sad ever :Emo_14: I didnt think i have to start from scratch :sob: k, sorry to QQ so much but my soul got seriouly disturbed seeing my Xmas cookies gone!

#127 orphels

orphels

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

Cant do the quest on the first char that i had done the helping santa one =s

#128 Amucchio

Amucchio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

people complained the rudolph band was too OP... so theyve been making mock versions of it... the turkey hat and now this one... they both heal the same as Rudolphs hairband but the items needed cant be purchased from NPCs

oh puhlease make those cakes eggs and cookies can be purchased from NPCs. god dammit >:T

#129 Chara

Chara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

:mellow:

Edited by Chara, 27 March 2023 - 06:00 AM.

#130 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

I sent in a ticket as well as not being able to get the quest on my AB, and they just gave me the guide for the quest from last year too. =_= sometimes I wonder if they actually read my tickets.

I guess I'll just have to do it on another character. Shame cuz I use my AB for hat quests all the time. :s

#131 aquaria

aquaria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

Just tell them you don't need the guide? And that your ab is bugged, couldn't take the quest. Best is take a screenie of what happened when you talk to the starting npc.

How long will this xmas quest last?

#132 djvc

djvc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

Well, i started the quest-got to the part where they want 50 xmas cookies in Prontera and i had about 25 and decided to wait to hunt some more and OMG they not in my inventory anymore and it didnt update on my quest log either(but it was never there in 1st place). Took me like two hours to get the "bag of selling goods" for the shopkeep in Lutie, not to mention the other stolen foods. Then tonite it came up at top of screen "emergency maintenance to fix a quest"-server came back up about 10 minutes later, but my cookies are now gone :sob: :sob: :sob: and I guess I have to start completely over OMG i am having the biggest sad ever :Emo_14: I didnt think i have to start from scratch :sob: k, sorry to QQ so much but my soul got seriouly disturbed seeing my Xmas cookies gone!

I am soooo sorry. that hella sucks. idk how your XMAS cookies are gone tho. cause i put mine in storage. do you think they are there? or maybe on another character? cause i still had mine.

I sent in a ticket as well as not being able to get the quest on my AB, and they just gave me the guide for the quest from last year too. =_= sometimes I wonder if they actually read my tickets.

I guess I'll just have to do it on another character. Shame cuz I use my AB for hat quests all the time. :s

Just tell them you don't need the guide? And that your ab is bugged, couldn't take the quest. Best is take a screenie of what happened when you talk to the starting npc.

How long will this xmas quest last?

so to answer these two questions. an idea just came up.
i was reading and i remember that there is another event going to happen. its called a Glitch in Time, and then it got me thinking...
THERE IS A GLITCH RIGHT NOW and it seems that warp portal is 'dodging' the issue... maybe they dont want to give it away?

id ont know, maybe tit is apart of the evbent or maybe its not, but they seem to not be asnwering any of the tickets. i sent mine ina nd i got a replay saying that they are resolving the issue and stuff. i sent them pictures of the ncp repeating the same thing.

#133 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

So.. There's not costume version??? :sob:

#134 Yaong

Yaong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

i thought we'd have the costume version too D: so i did the quest to get the costume... :pif:

#135 bszhutou

bszhutou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

Is there anyone get the costume one?

#136 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

blarg... still no way to do this quest... how annoying...

#137 nedric

nedric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

200 cookie's reward is 2 xmas gift + 2 the black cake + 3cookie bag
Yea. the bug is ppl who complete rudolf hairband quest last year cannot pick this year's quest up. This bug apply to world wide server.. gravity's mistake then.
so pick up santa rudolf quest before raccon quest is safe. sry for my misleading before

Edited by nedric, 23 December 2012 - 05:50 PM.

#138 HopeSama

HopeSama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • LocationIn my secret Paradise...
  • Server:Re-Chaos(Ymir/Loki)

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

200 cookie's reward is 2 xmas gift + 2 the black cake + 3cookie bag
Yea. the bug is ppl who complete rudolf hairband quest last year cannot pick this year's quest up. This bug apply to world wide server.. gravity's mistake then.
so pick up santa rudolf quest before raccon quest is safe. sry for my misleading before

whats black cake? :x

and im gonna keep stalking this thread in hopes someone manages to get the costume version .-.

#139 nedric

nedric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

whats black cake? :x

and im gonna keep stalking this thread in hopes someone manages to get the costume version .-.

De something. the cake dropped by antonio

#140 HopeSama

HopeSama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 763 posts
  • LocationIn my secret Paradise...
  • Server:Re-Chaos(Ymir/Loki)

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

ooh alright lol

#141 codarl

codarl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

still no way to get costume version?

#142 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

I did the guide to get the costume version too and got the normal one. At least it's a cute hat at any rate.

#143 Ahrooo

Ahrooo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

With the effects it has, i'd rather have it as a costume, lol

#144 Ginuson

Ginuson

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

where can I find raccoon no.20???

#145 Ginuson

Ginuson

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

I talked to the shop keeper, collected all the items, talked to the raccoons (2, 5, 12, 20, 25) and then got only COOKIE BAGS?!?!?!?!

:(

#146 codarl

codarl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

tried 200 cookies and follow the costume sequence. got headgear instead. well played GM, well played.

#147 Pick

Pick

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:Classic/Renewal

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

The polar bear cap is tradable btw :rice:, I wish we could get the costume one though :pif:

Edited by Pick, 23 December 2012 - 08:08 PM.

#148 vtl77

vtl77

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Anyone have a guide up for the polar bear hat quest, yet? I don't want to mess up :<

#149 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

This was the guide that I used for the quest. Although it doesn't matter right now if you do the first set of raccoons or the second set, since the costume cap doesn't exist apparently.

Okay, so i've just finished the quest in pRO. The quest basically goes something like this:

1. Talk to the Shopkeeper and she will ask for Stolen Candies, Stolen Cookies, and Bag of Selling Goods (10 of each in pRO's case).
2. After bringing her the items above, talk to the Raccoon Hooray Clerk.
3. The Raccoon Hooray clerk will ask you to go talk to the Raccoon Hooray Captain in Prontera.
4. Go to Prontera and talk to the Raccoon Hooray Captain. The Captain will ask for some Christmas Cookies. (I think the Captain said to bring him at least 50, so that's what i did).
5. After bringing the Captain his cookies, he will still ask you to get some more. In this case, refuse his request and choose the option to "get my reward".
6. Talk to the Captain again. This time, he will request for you to bring him 5 of his Racoon family members who are located in Lutie.
7. Go to Lutie and find these 5 raccoons. Each of these raccoons will ask for something. It could either be a Stolen Candy, Stolen Cookie, or Christmas Cookie. See Artamie's post above for reference.
- If you want the Polar Bear Cap Costume, talk to Raccoon #s 2, 5, 12, 20, 25 in that order.
- If you want the regular Polar Bear Cap headgear, talk to Raccoon #s 1, 2, 5, 15, 25 in that order.
8. After talking to the 5 Raccoons that you chose, go back to the Captain in Prontera to get your reward.

Note: This quest was done on pRO so I can't assure you that it will work on iRO as well. If it does though, hope someone can confirm it for other people's reference. Good luck and Happy Holidays!

#150 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

i've been away from RO for a week..didn't play since the merger..
just came back & saw xmas event/polar bear headgear/rudolph.. :p_sick: :p_swt: :hmm: ..

can anyone please help me ? what are the new events introduced this week ? which of them are bugged ? what do they offer as reward ? is there any order in which the events should be done ??

Thanks..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users