The fix for this is very simple.
- Exit all RO clients.
- Download http://drazzy.com/patch/2012-11-15.zip
- Open that file, it will contain "patch.inf". Copy this to your RO folder, replacing the existing patch.inf.
- Run Ragnarok Online as administrator and allow it to patch. Your characters will now be visible.
If this results in a non-working client:
- Sprite errors not associated with a champion wreath on one of your chars - You're in UAC hell (and you were going to eventually run into this). Uninstall game, reinstall it. During installation process, click the Advanced button when it is presented to you, and choose to install to a location outside of program files. Start the game, allow it to patch, and it should work.
- No ClientInfo File, followed by other errors. Run classic client patcher, click start to open classic client. Now open a renewal client, and close the classic client. You will need to repeat this step every time you want to start a RO client when there are no other open RO clients (until this bug is fixed by the developers).
Edited by DrAzzy, 03 April 2013 - 07:42 AM.