RavenCyde

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCT, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Hello everyone! I'm looking for new members so I figured I would try to recruit here on the forums.

My guild is called TheRavens, and we are currently recruiting anyone who would like to join a guild! Second classes and above are preferred, but I will never turn anyone down as long as they meet some prerequisites:
  • The character going into the guild is the person's main
  • They are willing to WoE, ET, or participate in any other guild events we may host
  • They are sociable and willing to help their guildmates or be helped
  • They are active (play at least 5-6 days a week.)

We are a new-ish guild, so we don't have very intense WoE's. We have been able to win castles, but we have yet to keep them for the duration of the war. There is no salary, for now, for helping us in the war. Whether you are new or old to the game, you are welcome here! Level is not what is important to us; we are a guild for being social and having fun!

There is no official application process that you need to go through. A small, friendly interview with me or one of the guild Officials is all that is required, and would take no more than thirty minutes of your leveling time. If you are interested, please leave your ingame name in the comments below and/or send PMs or mails (ingame) to Clarisse or RayzBlu.

Thank you for your time and consideration, hope to hear from you soon! :p_hi:
~~

Here you can see our websites if you would like to join us:
Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook...p_comment_reply
Our Website: http://www.iroravens.enjin.com
*We also have a skype group that I would be more than happy to add you to, should you decide to join and stay*

*EDIT* We are also looking for allies! Preferably ones that will be able to help us in WoE time and other social event times. Thanks again! :D

Edited by RavenCyde, 24 December 2012 - 06:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users