Gets stuck on " Connecting to server " when signing in. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Gets stuck on " Connecting to server " when signing in.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:29 PM

Hey! I have started to play rose again but it wont work. I have disabled the firewall and all that stuff. But it's not letting me through. It's stuck on " CONNECTING TO SERVER " when I try to sign in. I have read tons of forums etc but nothing is helping. So this is my last shoot.

#2 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:14 PM

What windows do you use?
for example, XP, vista, 7

#3 HolyEagle

HolyEagle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 532 posts
  • LocationDrinkLand
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:53 AM

Post a tracert to www.roseonlinegame.com here.
Info how to do it if you don't know look here: http://forums.warppo...ectivity-guide/

#4 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:25 AM

What windows do you use?
for example, XP, vista, 7

windows 7

#5 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:31 AM

Post a tracert to www.roseonlinegame.com here.
Info how to do it if you don't know look here: http://forums.warppo...ectivity-guide/

Everything was fine. I never got over 300 and it didn't time out.

#6 HolyEagle

HolyEagle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 532 posts
  • LocationDrinkLand

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:17 AM

Then its the configuration of your PC.

#7 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:29 AM

Then its the configuration of your PC.

like what?

#8 HolyEagle

HolyEagle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 532 posts
  • LocationDrinkLand

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:38 AM

Could be anything. Like a firewall, windows settings I don't know.
Have you tried reinstalling the game using Rayun's installer ? If not install the game in a custom folder location you like. Run Rayun's installer, can be found here: http://forums.warppo...download-guide/

#9 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

Could be anything. Like a firewall, windows settings I don't know.
Have you tried reinstalling the game using Rayun's installer ? If not install the game in a custom folder location you like. Run Rayun's installer, can be found here: http://forums.warppo...download-guide/

I have tried that now to. Doesn't seem to work. Altough i can play aurarose. I don't know if thats some old version of rose or something but that game works great. this is really killing me, i hasched it to and everything is correct.

#10 HolyEagle

HolyEagle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 532 posts
  • LocationDrinkLand

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:41 AM

Don't mention private servers here (nothing to do with here) or your thread will come to an end.

#11 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

Don't mention private servers here (nothing to do with here) or your thread will come to an end.

nice support.. get so much help. i had no idea that was an private server, thougt it was an old version of the game.

#12 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 05:55 AM

Are there seriously no one out there that knows what do to? I have now tried to change from windows 7 to vista. it's still not working. i have opened ports in the router still not working. have you baned canada from playing or what?

#13 HolyEagle

HolyEagle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 532 posts
  • LocationDrinkLand

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:13 AM

Windows has nothing to do with your problem. All windows versions are fully supported without ANY problem.
And again, have you tried installing in a custom folder using Rayun's installer ? Yes or NO ? If NO then do it.

And no, Canada isn't blocked...

Edited by HolyEagle, 13 October 2010 - 06:13 AM.

#14 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 07:36 AM

Windows has nothing to do with your problem. All windows versions are fully supported without ANY problem.
And again, have you tried installing in a custom folder using Rayun's installer ? Yes or NO ? If NO then do it.

Yeah i did yesterday, didn't work. But maybee i did it wrong. are you supposed to download all 3 parts and install them in order or what's the deal?

#15 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 07:41 AM

Yeah i did yesterday, didn't work. But maybee i did it wrong. are you supposed to download all 3 parts and install them in order or what's the deal?

I found it, i'm gona try now

#16 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:48 AM

NO, it didn't work. Same thing " connecting to server " and when i press cancel it closes everything. I have opened ports in the router as well. but no, i have also tried it on another computer in my apartment and it's the same there so it must be the router/modem that's blocking it right? but the portforwarding is not working.

#17 xidar

xidar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:27 AM

I have same problem today it works yesterday today just hangs so I dont think its configuration just another glitch we have to suffer

#18 axel619

axel619

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:03 PM

that happens to me too it only does it to me when thers maintenance. is the maintenance still going on right now? -_-

#19 Aedos

Aedos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSweet Home, Oregon

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

I have tried that now to. Doesn't seem to work. Altough i can play aurarose. I don't know if thats some old version of rose or something but that game works great. this is really killing me, i hasched it to and everything is correct.

Tsk Tsk.

-_-

#20 Sulano

Sulano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:12 PM

I still cant play. What's that maintence thing you all are talking about. Why does it only affect some people?

One thing have changed though. On the Genesis client i can see the status. everything is green expept login that's red.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users