• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OliverDC

OliverDC

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

I searched but did not find any articles that teach step by step how to become a monk.

Can anyone help me?

I am already level 20 Mage.

#2 DracoHandsome

DracoHandsome

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

At level 19 you should have a Hero Quest available with "Job Change" or something like that in the title. It will be available in Port of the Winds, from the princey king dude in the middle of town (on the bottom, not on the central island.)

If you don't have this quest, you need to do other Hero Quests in order to unlock it.

You will be asked to do a few dungeons and gather some samples from the sewers (you don't have to clear the sewer dungeon to get these samples, you can leave right after you've got them all.)

Eventually Eveline will ask if you want to job change to "Mage" or "Battlemage", which I'm guessing are alternate translations of their original Korean names. "Mage" is Monk. Just in case, check the mission rewards to see if the weapon says it's Monk-only or Wizard-only; that indicates which job you're changing into.

#3 freakingwilly

freakingwilly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

Just in case, check the mission rewards to see if the weapon says it's Monk-only or Wizard-only; that indicates which job you're changing into.

I did the exact same thing when I made my Priest. I'd love to help correct the text in this game... the translations are so bad, I don't even bother with the story any more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users