So... Ragnarok 2... When? - Page 4 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

So... Ragnarok 2... When?

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#76 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

Are you seriously so hard to troll that you fail to realize the term N> has been apart of iRO shorthand just as B>, T>, S>, P> or A>... ? Honestly grow up.

Why u mad bro? People are just pointing out problems with your signature. It looks like you are the one that needs to do the growing up!

#77 TheUraharaShop

TheUraharaShop

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 962 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:My Dreams + Loki

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

Why u mad bro? People are just pointing out problems with your signature. It looks like you are the one that needs to do the growing up!

I'm not mad thank you for asking. Just finding it remedial that your focus is placed on the things as an attempt to derail a discussion of the franchise endorsements of spiritual successors, sequels or creative mods. As if the simplicity of this conversation is convoluted to the point that your response has to be sarcastic in nature.

Back on topic, many sequels have flopped causing many publishers to fold for many reasons. Many come down to Price, quality and the target audience Many refer to Gravity Korea as being very closed minded toward the needs of iRO by only looking at their marketing and success at handing certain issues such as botting, as the best plans of attack for the Gravity US to make publish new content, solve problems and turn profit; Because of this Gravity US is between a rock and hard place.

Being under contract to release content as kRO discribes and still having the social obligation to release at least decent content to their subscribers. Because many players are feed up with the curent standard of iRO at the moment many have seen ROLotS as the best way to reinvigorate the franchise and others have seen the retooling and use of old game content and mechanics as the better solution. Many ask why would that matter? Because someone has to pay. The sooner it is figured out how to increase quality and create a good price range for the products we currently have, we can expect to see more sound response in what to expect and when we can see it.

Edited by TheUraharaShop, 04 January 2013 - 01:05 PM.

#78 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Anyways...

Some points to clarify about RO2:
  • RO2 WILL EXIST ALONGSIDE RO1 (not a replacement game, chill out)
  • War of Emperium is in the works
  • Stat pet system is in the works
  • Alchemists and Blacksmiths are professions (so everyone can be one in addition to their job class)
  • Ellrs and Dimago races of the previous version of RO2 (Gate of the World) are reintroduced as the Noel race in the new version of RO2
  • Old card system (bronze, silver, gold tiers) was replaced with a new card system (regular and special tiers)
  • Cards are applied to characters, not gear items
  • Players will have card albums to track cards they've collected
  • No Merchant job class so everyone will be able to set up shops regardless of job class
  • When players set up shop and log off, their characters become NPCs so no need to log on to sell your wares
  • No Novice class; everyone can pick a job class from the get go
  • Default mount is Peco Peco, but players can ride tigers and dragons if they wish; no job class restrictions
  • Kafra Corporation provides transport services (unsure if they'll provide storage as well)
Frankly, I could care less how it looks, I just want it to run on my computer decently.

#79 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

I wonder what the Homu pets look like.

#80 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

Funny thing about RO2. If you are lagging extremely bad and try to close the game through normal means it wont work. Well it will but it will take forever. SAO up in here. It also takes forever to respawn too so... yeah.

Edited by Toxn, 04 January 2013 - 07:59 PM.

#81 natsume1990

natsume1990

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

Funny thing about RO2. If you are lagging extremely bad and try to close the game through normal means it wont work. Well it will but it will take forever. SAO up in here. It also takes forever to respawn too so... yeah.

At one point I manage to finish a sandwich during a respawn ^^;

#82 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

I wonder what the Homu pets look like.

I don't think there'll be homunculi since each profession gets a special guardian to summon.

Edited by ZeroTigress, 05 January 2013 - 06:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users