[Resolved] wonder why all my skill gone. - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] wonder why all my skill gone.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 NoB0dy

NoB0dy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

Hi...
I log on my character and log out. Then i relog in, all my skills gone. May i know is it a bugs?

Edited by NoB0dy, 12 January 2013 - 03:13 AM.

#2 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Thanks for the report, we have corrected this issue (which affects characters who have not been logged in for a very long time - several months) for the next maintenance. As for characters already affected by the issue, we are working towards restoring the skills that were lost and apologize for the inconvenience.

#3 DeathSentence

DeathSentence

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for the report, we have corrected this issue (which affects characters who have not been logged in for a very long time - several months) for the next maintenance. As for characters already affected by the issue, we are working towards restoring the skills that were lost and apologize for the inconvenience.

I got the same problem, haven't logged in for a long time, now alot of my characters or all of them are missing skills or skillpoints and have no skills, the same happened on different accounts, do I need to send in a ticket?

#4 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

I got the same problem, haven't logged in for a long time, now alot of my characters or all of them are missing skills or skillpoints and have no skills, the same happened on different accounts, do I need to send in a ticket?

Yes, you should submit a ticket if this issue affects you to ensure that your skills are restored.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users