Have not recieved my IM points after funds have been removed. scam? or bad CS system? - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Have not recieved my IM points after funds have been removed. scam? or bad CS system?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ExtraDrty

ExtraDrty

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

:( why let me down rose online crew?

Paid $50 for 5k IM points in rose online,via steam wallet, thought it was going to be instant(like every other game) But DId not receive anything... ,
The same thing has happened to my friend, which brought it 4 days ago and still hasn't received it.

Honestly wtf, i've never played a game where the cash-shop is not instant , or as badly bugged, he and i have both open'd tickets already , his was open'd 4 days ago and has not received a response ,i only purchased it myself today roughly 12 hrs ago and open'd a ticket straight away no response,

This is not my first purchase either.
any moderators available to fix the issue since it seems like they cbf checking tickets~

Edited by ExtraDrty, 14 January 2013 - 03:35 AM.

#2 Hessah

Hessah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

I had the same problem last week, I paid $3 and got it instantly, then another $3 and got an error message and IM points were not credited.

Sent a ticket, and after a few days they attended to it and credited the IM to me...

But yeah, seems to be a serious bug with the IM points through Steam Wallet.

#3 7836130110075322103

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

Same Problem here, Bought 2k of IM Points about two days ago, opened a ticket and still no reply..... really bites.

#4 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

I do have one question for you all about this, Is it your first time purchasing for ROSE Online?

In any case I would recommend submitting a ticket to the support team so they can look into this. They are backed up more than normal due to the recent Server Issues.

Support Link - https://support.warpportal.com/

#5 ExtraDrty

ExtraDrty

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

it is the first purchase but i did another one of $5 for 500 points and it was instant..
they said the $50 purchase may take a couple days.. to go through, i dont know why~
also brought 30 days of premium,$6 didn't receive either..

Edited by ExtraDrty, 15 January 2013 - 02:35 AM.

#6 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

Its not the first time I bought IM and still waiting mine...

#7 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

One thing I do know about it is this is

IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME PURCHASING WARPPORTAL ENEGERY WITH THIS WARP PORTAL ACCOUNT!

The WarpPortal account will need to be verified for first payment before the purchase can be completed, this process can take up to 24 hours. Please be aware of this process then submit the required billing information in "Step 3" so we may complete the verification process.
***The account will not be charged in any way during the first payment verification process***

I do not know if that applies to Steam or not, I would assume no since you register that sort of information while creating the account.

Why it is not giving you Points is beyond me but I could guess that maybe as someone said the bigger transactions are slower, or maybe a check in the server could be not working as intended but like I said that is beyond me and I'm sure they are looking into it when they have time (which could be all the time for this particular case).

#8 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

I already bought many times. Just not secure with the method i used to pay. Never had that problem, i mean, never had to wait so much to receive it.

#9 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

The second part was more for you than the notice :P

#10 7836130110075322103

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

5 days later, still no response to my open ticket, not happy. very unprofessional.

#11 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

Me too. Still waiting my points or my ticket reply.. Never seen it take so time.

#12 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts
  • LocationGravity CS Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

This is a known (and very unfortunate) issue that we are working on getting fixed. Until it is fixed, you will need to submit a ticket so that we can get you those funds.

For anyone who is still waiting for a response to a ticket submitted regarding this issue, please PM me with your ticket number and I can work on getting you those missing points.

#13 ExtraDrty

ExtraDrty

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

5 days later, still no response to my open ticket, not happy. very unprofessional.

i, agree i've spent over $70 and haven't received not 1 IM point, its such a risk to buy IM points it has like a 40% chance of working.. if not enjoy waiting 5-7 working days till you get your ticket looked at , mine hasn't either, btw i just pm'd you ,convrus

#14 rawker

rawker

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

Bumping this thread up as I was not able to receive 20 USD worth of IM points I purchased via Steam... and my Steam wallet was credited. I have sent 2 separate tickets.

Edited by Naughty, 19 March 2013 - 09:38 AM.

#15 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

Bumping this thread up as I was not able to receive 20 USD worth of IM points I purchased via Steam... and my Steam wallet was credited. I have sent 2 separate tickets.

If you place your cursor over Corvus name in this Topic, you will see a (send message) option.
Click that and send your ticket numbers privately to Corvus.
He will work on getting you those missing points.

#16 JaneAusten

JaneAusten

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

If you place your cursor over Corvus name in this Topic, you will see a (send message) option.
Click that and send your ticket numbers privately to Corvus.
He will work on getting you those missing points.

My turn to bump this thread. Is Corvus still with us? Or is there a new man in charge?

I already sent a ticket regarding my missing points (bought points In-game through Steam Wallet - Error occured when I was "authorizing" the conversion). I haven't gotten the automated response email that I usually get right after sending a ticket. I saw my ticket number but I didn't bother saving it since I was expecting that email.

Is there anyone working right now...? I just want to make sure that I'll get my points by tomorrow if that's possible?

Edited by JaneAusten, 02 May 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#17 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

Corvus already left us. But you can PM the new Customer Service Management guy, Warnhal

#18 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:42 AM

My turn to bump this thread. Is Corvus still with us? Or is there a new man in charge?

I already sent a ticket regarding my missing points (bought points In-game through Steam Wallet - Error occured when I was "authorizing" the conversion). I haven't gotten the automated response email that I usually get right after sending a ticket. I saw my ticket number but I didn't bother saving it since I was expecting that email.

Is there anyone working right now...? I just want to make sure that I'll get my points by tomorrow if that's possible?

Corvus left a few weeks ago http://forums.warppo...8-see-ya-folks/
Person to contact now is Warnhal.
No worries on your ticket number...
Log back into Support,
View ticket history,
Go into your original ticket.
Scroll down to the very bottom
Your ticket number will be there

#19 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Yeah the thing is I don't have a support account. It isn't the same account as the forums, or is it?

It is not, have you checked the junk email folder on the off chance it was moved there?

Edited by Zurn, 03 May 2013 - 02:54 PM.

#20 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

Yeah might as well, make an account this time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users