1/15 Coleman Francis Memorial Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

1/15 Coleman Francis Memorial Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
161 replies to this topic

#26 ManaLeek

ManaLeek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

So, RWC enchanter will be staying in this patch?

#27 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

Just wondering, to the many people who don't have their VIP exp/drop modifier working, I thought they were gonna fix that this maint! Or at least keep double exp/drops so theres Some modifier that is working.

#28 Lootss

Lootss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

So, RWC enchanter will be staying in this patch?

He has already mentioned that the reseter and tickets will be staying in for awhile.

#29 ryfee

ryfee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

We want the famous bio3 TI. :P

But yay for the jump start. Time to make some new alts! VIP about to end too. Nice timing~

#30 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

I would actually prefer a bio3 TI instead of those constantly recycled monsters.

#31 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

we should make the jumpstart go all the way to level 150

#32 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Jump start event is not exclusive to renewal servers. This might be why both servers are limited to base level 1-50 1st and expanded classes, though it's not really an event on renewal servers seeing as how 1-50 takes ~30min without the event.

#33 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Mexico

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

I have the same issue with such Malangdo quest i sent a ticket about 3 weeks ago or so and did not get response, but guess it is another quest, the one you must find 4 cats and i cant go further X_X......

Here is my Ticket Number just in case 1A1-1868E5E1-010F

Thanks in advance.

#34 Macromega40

Macromega40

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • LocationMexico City

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Jump start event is not exclusive to renewal servers. This might be why both servers are limited to base level 1-50 1st and expanded classes, though it's not really an event on renewal servers seeing as how 1-50 takes ~30min without the event.

I agree, to be a real event on renewal should be about up to 70 base and job and for second class too.

#35 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:lol

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Oda, how about the ET glitch? Where you have to wait a bit over a minute to move or do anything when entering?

#36 100000134750381

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

what about obo/kage we were told that we get them early jan but it half way tho the month?

#37 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

long weekend ahead -- new box coming out for President's day weekend ?

Edited by waka, 15 January 2013 - 04:03 PM.

#38 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

I agree, to be a real event on renewal should be about up to 70 base and job and for second class too.

I actually like this event since I see reaching 41 harder than reaching 71. I know it's pretty easy too, but being low lvl sucks so bad, after you reach 41 you can do Zenorc and Orc Skeleton quests on the 41-55 board at Eden. You just need a warper to the 2nd floor and a friend or an alt to kill the mob, turn in and re-take the quests. That was the easiest way to reach 41, now it's full of chemists (including me lol). After that you can do Maneater Blossom quest and you just reach 71. Then you do TI's.

#39 Macromega40

Macromega40

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • LocationMexico City

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

I actually like this event since I see reaching 41 harder than reaching 71. I know it's pretty easy too, but being low lvl sucks so bad, after you reach 41 you can do Zenorc and Orc Skeleton quests on the 41-55 board at Eden. You just need a warper to the 2nd floor and a friend or an alt to kill the mob, turn in and re-take the quests. That was the easiest way to reach 41, now it's full of chemists (including me lol). After that you can do Maneater Blossom quest and you just reach 71. Then you do TI's.

Even so, if is up to 70 you only need the half of the blossoms and those things

#40 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Double exp/drops is already leaving? You made it sound like it was lasting more than just a few days...

#41 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

For those of us with VIP this isn't an event. I reach 50 in a matter of minutes. lol

Even on classic with a helpful hand getting 1-50 trans class took around a hour or so on a regular BM (but with x2 exp).

Edited by Ambur, 15 January 2013 - 04:15 PM.

#42 Irreparable

Irreparable

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:29 PM

For those of us with VIP this isn't an event. I reach 50 in a matter of minutes. lol

Even on classic with a helpful hand getting 1-50 trans class took around a hour or so on a regular BM (but with x2 exp).

It seems to me that people are forgetting that there are still legit new players to this game who can't throw themselves into the "pit of +9 eq and tons of 3x bm's lulz".

I for one apperciate this event, time to get some more Novices to Super Novice...

Edit:

Moreso, saying that you reach 50 "in minutes" and that it's "not a challenge" shows that you don't need help, so please stop going ape-_- over every event that is not made out to "help" you guys who apparently don't even need it. ~_~ (Not directed at you Ambur <3)

Edited by Ascend, 15 January 2013 - 04:32 PM.

#43 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

It seems to me that people are forgetting that there are still legit new players to this game who can't throw themselves into the "pit of +9 eq and tons of 3x bm's lulz".

I for one apperciate this event, time to get some more Novices to Super Novice...

I don't use x3 BMs. This is with regular VIP boost. I can even leech a non-VIP account super fast in the same ways. 1-50 is really not a big deal or enough to call it an event for me.

I leveled my baby Acolyte by myself without parent help and easily got 45 in a couple minutes non-VIP.

Edit: Not saying it isn't nice, but it's not that great lol... For classic it's more of a helper, for renewal not so much. :I

Edit2: Also, since people miss read thinking I don't want the event, that's not it. The event should be boosted more to fit renewal is the point.

Edited by Ambur, 15 January 2013 - 04:39 PM.

#44 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

they should make it to 99 for renewal

#45 Irreparable

Irreparable

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

I don't use x3 BMs. This is with regular VIP boost. I can even leech a non-VIP account super fast in the same ways. 1-50 is really not a big deal or enough to call it an event for me.

I leveled my baby Acolyte by myself without parent help and easily got 45 in a couple minutes non-VIP.

Edit: Not saying it isn't nice, but it's not that great lol... For classic it's more of a helper, for renewal not so much. :I

I'm naive and still beleive that there are other "new players" besides me out there that neither got the knowledge nor the equipment to reach such a fast leveling rate like experienced players do and for those this is an event - a literal start up event.

It always depends on what kind of person this event is focused on. It's clear as day that experienced players won't say "great event" but I believe one reason for that is that most "pro players" flame about anything event-related that is not directly beneficial to them...

#46 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

they should make it to 99 for renewal

Pretty much.

BTW - This isn't just FOR new players. This is for the player BASE. It's like I said this event is NICE for Classic. Not for renewal, it needs a boost.

Edited by Ambur, 15 January 2013 - 04:46 PM.

#47 OrochiKusanagi

OrochiKusanagi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

ODA, FIX THE ET MINUTE WAIT.

Thanks.

Edited by OrochiKusanagi, 15 January 2013 - 04:48 PM.

#48 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

ODA, FIX THE ET MINUTE WAIT.

Thanks.

We've sent many reports to the kRO dev team regarding this, it's baked into the game so at this moment we are unable to fix this from our end.

#49 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

We've sent many reports to the kRO dev team regarding this, it's baked into the game so at this moment we are unable to fix this from our end.

According to renouille it's caused due to an error in the script with the NPC that teleports you to ET. You can't fix that without kRO?

http://forums.warppo...ost__p__1155736

#50 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

Maintenance will be 8pm PST as usual? Seems we are getting back to a regular schedule with weekly tuesday 8PM maintenances?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users