stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

HEY YOU!

YES YOU!

Are you looking for a no fuss, social guild where you can put your chars (and alts) in and meet some new friends?

Are you new to RO and would like some help leveling?

Do you like corny science jokes like the following?

"Argon walked into a bar. The bartender said 'We don't serve noble gases here!'. Argon didn't react."

And lastly, are you a fan of Jack Johnson and/or have heard of him before?

Posted Image

(yeah that's him).

Then this is the Guild for you!

Jack Johnson Music is a guild established in 2011 by Jack Johnson (the leader, duh), and several close friends. We'd like more people to join so we can socialize and have fun, especially after the merge! Our guild is level 15 and have approval for WoE, although we're currently focusing on socializing instead of WoE.

We're proud to be a Guild that's understanding, that being knowing our members from the inside and out and helping them even with their personal problems. Bad day at school? Torn pants? Dog ate your homework? Tell the leader or any of the members, and they'd be very happy to have a chat to you!

For the highschoolers, we also provide the occasional homework support.

Yes, we are fans of Jack Johnson and his music. But if you haven't even heard of him, we're happy to have you too!

-------------------

Requirements

1. Must be active at least once a month.. once every two months.. you got me. Just don't disappear for too long.
2. Must not be a bot
3. Must be fair to other players, of course!
4. Members are to be taxed for base EXP when they reach 99 or 150, unless they're willing to be taxed before then. When you're transing, the tax will be lifted up. This is to help our guild level!
5. Must be sexy

Benefits

1. Free weekly dose of potions according to your level and character
2. Members' raffle - win exciting prizes just by logging in and leveling! The most improved/active member will get anything from awesome armors to weapons and jellopies.
3. TI groups, ET groups, and derping around groups.
4. Well, you get a guild.
5. Loyalty points - the longer you're in the guild, the more benefits you'll get! (more weekly potion supply, free yggs, more love from me, etc)
6. Super Sekret Hangout Spot in the middle of nowhere, if any of you needs to chat or rant at each other... without distraction!

How to join?

Simply PM me with your IGN, and I'll be right at you, with meeting place and time and all!

Looking forward to have you on board, Better Together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users