[Resolved] Lisent changing from one kind to another. - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] Lisent changing from one kind to another.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Gwyndelyn

Gwyndelyn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

I've submitted tickets to support over this but want to know if it is happening to anyone else. I completed some quest in December (don't ask me which one, I can't remember that and no support I don't have a screenshot) and the reward was 5 bottles of Lisent U (the grey one) . I thought, okay that was a good reward and deposited them into storage for later use. The next time I log on and check in storage the Lisent U has become Lisent Hg (the cheapest green form). I thought maybe it is just an aberration. I logged a ticket but support ask you all these stupid questions like What Quest was it you got the reward for? How the hell would I know, I just do them, not write the names down and submit a screenshot of the item (ffs do they expect you to be a mind reader and know in ADVANCE what is going to screw up in this game. Surely to god they must have access to logs. Of course they come back to me and say nothing can be done.

Great, so I'm not trusting the storage to store Lisent U any more and have 2 bottles on my character.

So yesterday I complete some quest, it might have been one for the Orlean ambassidor in the Oblivion Temple and I get 4 bottles of Lisent Pb (it is an aqua greeny blue colour) as a reward. Wonderful I think, I've never even SEEN this Lisent before. Well I'm not putting that into storage having been bitten before. Today I log in and my 4 bottles of Lisent Pb have changed into Lisent Hg again, the -_-ty green one.
WTF is going on with this game?

I've submitted a ticket but want to know if this is happening to ANYONE else.

Solution: There was an update done that removed a lot of the Lisent types. Due to this when you get a type that was removed it will be changed to the closest type still available. 

Edited by Zurn, 14 July 2014 - 04:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users