Everyone has been banned! - Page 3 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Everyone has been banned!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#51 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

I'm guessing they aren't looking at just how much zullie is in the world, but I bet you anything they can see a log of each action in the game, so for example if someone is cheating by bugging a quest over and over that gives them zullie over and over, then if admins look in that log I'd be almost sure that they can see a looooong repetive list of the same action over and over and over, then they can sort of get a hint of what's going. So in other words, if the developers made a quest that allows you to get zulie and do it only once, and the admins check the logs and see that the quest is done 100 times in a row by the same account, then booya! there's cold hard proof right there that the zulie was earned in a bad way. -_- Just an idea, but a good one I thought.

but the ones that have no idea wat zulie exploiting or uw exploiting is... they are innocent and will most likely be unbanned?

#52 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

And I'm just taking a wild guess here.. but they probably have some sort of thing that tells them.. how much zulie is in the world.. and how much there should be. If the numbers don't match.. they investigate..

Probably absurd.. but a guess none the less.

idk about the total but isnt there a quest that you can do over and over again for like 1mill per time?

#53 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:54 PM

but the ones that have no idea wat zulie exploiting or uw exploiting is... they are innocent and will most likely be unbanned?

lets say it as i see it
there where unlegimit zulies and unlegimit union points ingame
ppl bought stuff from that money or gain stuff from union houses from that
These are the one who gain bans and wont get their account back

they bought stuff from ppl who now have that money or they sold their stuff from union houses to ppl who now have those items
These are the one who gain their account back but the zulie or items will be removed

#54 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:54 PM

Correct, ONLY if the admins who done the banning in the first place have any justice in their hearts whatsoever. If justice is not in their heart, they can just not give a poo and keep every innocent person banned and call it good. -_- I can't say this is how it works with them, but that's what common sense tells me.

#55 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

idk about the total but isnt there a quest that you can do over and over again for like 1mill per time?

Yeah but that's not illegal because they themselves have not set a limit on how many times you can do certain quests. It's illegal if you exploit something that isn't suppose to happen over and over. I believe that's right, but I could be wrong.

#56 ashe1220

ashe1220

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:02 PM

How about the ppl that spending money by purchasing items from item mall and selling them in game to earn zulies? i do the same stuff just to earn zulie,this is really not fair.

#57 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:07 PM

How about the ppl that spending money by purchasing items from item mall and selling them in game to earn zulies? i do the same stuff just to earn zulie,this is really not fair.

the items probably been bought by a player who 'exploid' that money, that money would be taken away again and the account will be released (not sure but if i get it right it will, if u didnt do anything wrong u wont have to worry about it of getting ur account back)

#58 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:16 PM

No that's legal lol because the person who buys IM stuff spends their own money on those items, therefore they're entitled to do what they want with them. It's only those who exploit those aspects in a way that's not normal. It's self explanatory when you think about it -_-

#59 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:22 PM

What if someone bought a d7 from my shop with that questionable zulie? Am I banned for selling a d7 ?

(This is obviously hypothetical)

#60 Laharl85

Laharl85

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

They have "Marked" zulies in the game. We have been warned.

#61 ZookeeperAndy

ZookeeperAndy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationAt the place, doing the thing with the stuff

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

What if someone bought a d7 from my shop with that questionable zulie? Am I banned for selling a d7 ?

(This is obviously hypothetical)

I think from Corvus' response your account would have been blocked, and then after the support team removes said zuly, your account would be subsequently released.

#62 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:36 PM

A number of ppl have been banned in the past for someone buying an item from them with "bought" zulie. The player who was vending legitimatly got their accounts back but had to work it out with the developers. Remember that a lot of people set up shops to sell 1 item for the zulie sellers to "buy". So you could get banned for selling a D7 in your shop, if someone with ill gotten zulie buys it. Then you lose the D7 and the zulie they paid for it usually.

There are many ways to glitch, exploit, etc various parts of the game. If someone takes advantage of these then they can get banned, no big news there. What is too good to be true is probably just that. Hopefully everyone that was banned will be able to plead their case and get restored.

#63 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:56 PM

speaking of which does anyone happen to know how long until the innocent are unbanned?

#64 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Server:leonis

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

Call me a big noob but i have no idea where you are talking about.
What do you mean by benefiting parts..

its means when someone is involved to the one who are doing some exploits. ..and benefiting some exploits . .

#65 Dope

Dope

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:09 PM

Lol... Rose is dead enough as it is. Getting rid of more players won't help.

And if there are "exploits", isn't it the GM's job to fix them? Rather than banning people for using them.

I would also like to make a suggestion. Please warn us before you ban us.

Edited by Dope, 14 October 2010 - 04:10 PM.

#66 paLDube

paLDube

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • Locationheaven
  • Server:leonis

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

speaking of which does anyone happen to know how long until the innocent are unbanned?

LoL everyone says that they are innocent . ..

#67 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

LoL everyone says that they are innocent . ..

well i for one happen to be and my friends know i wouldnt.. (dont enough know wat exploiting is) ((and if its a program i wouldnt know)

#68 jstnnn

jstnnn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

ok calanor and corvus plz explain how i got any items with exploited money =/ i didnt not buy zulie of any sort, because the 2b+ i have is made legit i spent some on my scout i did not exploit anything i did not buy zulie or anything i made the zulies.

#69 Dope

Dope

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:25 PM

LOL Jstnnn. You got banned too? :P

Its Poreotix :3

And yeah, I'm banned too -_-

#70 jstnnn

jstnnn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:28 PM

yea... =/

#71 Dope

Dope

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:26 PM

FKING UNBAN US!

Buddha Christ... I can't even train my Mage without getting pk'ed.

#72 NinjaOfBlades

NinjaOfBlades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

FKING UNBAN US!

Buddha Christ... I can't even train my Mage without getting pk'ed.

lmfao, its ok pore xD

#73 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

How are the people who don't know any or much English going to be able to send a ticket?? Will they be rightfully unbanned without request??? For those suspended will they have to wait until it ends to play?

#74 MarlboroRed10

MarlboroRed10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:22 PM

yeah and the inocent ppl who got banned and lose their zullies they earned selling items, wont they get the item or zullie back? if not is not fair if u worked hard for ur things..

#75 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:39 PM

Man, I wish I could play on my account. My friend who has only been playing a few times a week and probably only bought a couple things is even banned... The way things have been dealt with feels rude...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users