Everyone has been banned! - Page 4 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Everyone has been banned!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#76 jstnnn

jstnnn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

jus send in ur 1on1 and jus w8 it out =3 thats wut im doin

#77 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

omg never purchase zulie from sellers, when my account is empty when i get it back, i never play this game!!!

#78 Aliwood

Aliwood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:07 PM

Bug Fixes

* Fixed exploit which allowed players to accumulate Union Points in Oblivion Temple without a Ruven's Token.

#79 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:29 AM

My theory is that some ppl bought zulies, and then bought catalysts from shops, the buyers get perm and shops get temp.

#80 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:34 AM

Bug Fixes

* Fixed exploit which allowed players to accumulate Union Points in Oblivion Temple without a Ruven's Token.

I could be wrong but I don't think its any of the exploits listed in the patch notes. If it was, I would assume they would be more open about it instead of being so cryptic. This leads me to believe that they haven't actually fixed the exploit yet and they don't want to spread information about it.

But I could be completely wrong.

My theory is that some ppl bought zulies, and then bought catalysts from shops, the buyers get perm and shops get temp.

This would make sense considering how so many people seem to have been banned. I wouldn't imagine a ton of people even knew about the exploits listed in the patch notes.

Edited by BrownBear, 15 October 2010 - 06:36 AM.

#81 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:59 AM

But my knight hasn't opened a shop for weeks and my other account that was actually selling in shops didn't get banned ...

Edited by Span, 15 October 2010 - 07:00 AM.

#82 Darkii

Darkii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:13 AM

why do alot of people been banned? because they are making a shop with nice stuff and for a high price the NPC hate the shops in junon so they banned them for there own safety ^^ and btw i am banned too lol

Edited by Darkii, 15 October 2010 - 07:18 AM.

#83 Crutomic

Crutomic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:17 AM

Guys, the GMs responded to this thread I think twice now? Maybe more.

You should go back and read the thread before you post rude comments.

#84 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:25 AM

from corvus post it seems most of you got caught and are denying it, because if it was a mistake like you guys say way more ppl would have been banned

#85 Crutomic

Crutomic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:26 AM

from corvus post it seems most of you got caught and are denying it, because if it was a mistake like you guys say way more ppl would have been banned

That is only half true, not everyone here is guilty, though I can tell you now that most do know why they are banned and saying they don't.

#86 Xros

Xros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:30 AM

omg never purchase zulie from sellers, when my account is empty when i get it back, i never play this game!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXUSaVw3Mvk

One Less Lonely Girl! lol :) jk! peace mate! ahaha! :P

btw back to topic.. i'm not sure but when i leveled my noob ofc i go to leveling places and level w/ random noobs along the way everytime.. but i notice there were some of them who leveled fast and just in a week or two were already buying gears worth hundred million zulies each and no problem buying expensive items and gears..

some of the reasons is they might be:
1. alt chars of rich players, they use great equips and use medals (and usually they got high level clerics w/ them.) when they leveled and just using their hard earned zulies to buy them gears.
2. they can be either a less year or half year old players or new players who bought illegal zulies (Bs i reckon) which is cheaper than buying IM points and reselling.. that's y they can afford buying things they want.. and can easily catch up to players who did really earned their zulie.. well i don't want to point to some people since i don't have solid evidences but i believe that some of the characters I suspect did no. 2..

I hope to those innocents that your accounts can be unblocked asap. and for those :P illegal zulie buyers, dupers and cheaters, serves you right! ****ers! -_-

#87 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:31 AM

Lets put it like this lets say i come in here saying, WAAAA I GOT BANNED I DONT KNOW WHAT LOTS OF PPL GOT BANNED TOO IM INNOCENT , will you believe me?

#88 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:39 AM

this is all stupid:lol:
but my thread is pretty big haha -_-

#89 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:00 AM

But my knight hasn't opened a shop for weeks and my other account that was actually selling in shops didn't get banned ...

well I have no idea then xD, my account with only a lvl 14 vendor got banned and I never do anything else on it lol

#90 Darkii

Darkii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:08 AM

Xros thx for posting my favourite song LOL

#91 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

this is all stupid:lol:
but my thread is pretty big haha -_-

Bigger then my QQ threads Posted Image

On topic : Well , seems that the only option for me is to play other games while waiting / (might quit too Posted Image)

#92 Dope

Dope

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:01 PM

I think the GM's are being a bit too ban happy.

You needa relax and start working WITH the people. Not against them. -_-

#93 BadVirgil

BadVirgil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:30 PM

Hello! Me and my friend got Blocked, I see The Customer Service Manger said it cause we made an exploit about the Zulie.The things is : How do you know we made an exploit and how do we know how we done it? cause I don't remember that I done something like this. I got 2 more account that have not been blocked and I use them frequently same like mine blocked....

So guys, can u just b more attentive on this, I don't think like more that 1000+ account have been banned for fun. WE just want to get back and play this game, some people have bought Portal Points with real money and get blocked, like me, my friend, and maybe a lot of you.

Just fix it up fast cause maybe you will lose a lot of popularity and then will not b able to let servers Online and then the end of your game ((((I'm talking in the worst Condition)))).

One of my friend playing this game too telled me that a (CM) have come in the game to talk, with us and was able to write some *vulgar word* and a lot of things. Don't really know what a CM but anyway, two word is important in my messages :

FIX IT

thanks you! from BadVirgil

Edited by BadVirgil, 15 October 2010 - 08:39 PM.

#94 Eleria

Eleria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNicoNico Douga

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

So guys, can u just b more attentive on this, I don't think like more that 1000+ account have been banned for fun.

I doubt that more than 1000 accounts have been banned. That would be probably more than all active accounts together. -_-

#95 Moonwolfcleric

Moonwolfcleric

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationAlicante - Spain

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

Confusing, Maybe send them an email or literally send a letter to them?

#96 BadVirgil

BadVirgil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:50 AM

If u realy think it gonna work, don't think! ... When I send a ticket, nobody answer me and it allways inactive... Maybe send a letter to the e-mail but what the E-MAIL OF THEM.... I can't find it !!!

#97 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:07 AM

I could be wrong but I don't think its any of the exploits listed in the patch notes. If it was, I would assume they would be more open about it instead of being so cryptic. This leads me to believe that they haven't actually fixed the exploit yet and they don't want to spread information about it.

But I could be completely wrong.

This would make sense considering how so many people seem to have been banned. I wouldn't imagine a ton of people even knew about the exploits listed in the patch notes.

Actually Calanor said the exploit was already fixed, that no more people should get banned. :/ It was in the other ban topic under community chat or whatever. So your nightmares have come true, they are just being cryptic about it. Sad.

Edited by mgon154, 16 October 2010 - 11:10 AM.

#98 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

Lets put it like this lets say i come in here saying, WAAAA I GOT BANNED I DONT KNOW WHAT LOTS OF PPL GOT BANNED TOO IM INNOCENT , will you believe me?

No -_-
wth can u do wrong beside afking once u logged in :P

#99 Fireburn

Fireburn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:39 AM

Is there already someone unbanned? Because me still banned -_-

#100 mgon154

mgon154

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:46 AM

Yah there's already a small handful of people unbanned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users