Can't log in - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can't log in

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Br4nd0n

Br4nd0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:20 AM

Hi, I'm having some troubles logging in.
I just created this WarPortal account, and created a free Ragnarok account. I've installed the Ragnarok client from http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/. I'm pretty sure that I'm suppost to be using Valkyrie.exe, correct? It's giving me an error that it cannot connect to the server. Wireshark shows that it is trying to connect to 38.144.194.21:9600, and the server is indeed not responding. When I try to login with Ragnarok.exe, it gives me the error Incorrect ID/Password. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Edited by Corvus, 28 July 2010 - 04:49 PM.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

A lot of people have been experiencing weird login issues. Just send a ticket to WarpPortal support to let them know and help you.

#3 Br4nd0n

Br4nd0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

A lot of people have been experiencing weird login issues. Just send a ticket to WarpPortal support to let them know and help you.

Alright, thanks.

#4 Rockyonfire

Rockyonfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:39 PM

- Good luck

#5 Br4nd0n

Br4nd0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

Reinstalled my client, and as it turns out it was connecting to an invalid ip. Anyways I still can't log in. It tells me that I have an incorrect user ID or Password.
Am I suppost to log in with Br4nd0n (Warpportal account) or brandon161 (Ragnarok account)? And is anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

#6 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:19 PM

Login with your Ragnarok account ID and password.

The Warp Portal account is just a universal master account for Ragnarok and Gravity's other games, and for payment purposes.

Edited by Katreyn, 28 July 2010 - 04:21 PM.

#7 Br4nd0n

Br4nd0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

When I log into my Ragnarok account I get an unregistered ID error. Should I try to create another account, or submit a ticket?

#8 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:50 PM

When I log into my Ragnarok account I get an unregistered ID error. Should I try to create another account, or submit a ticket?

Have you had an RO account before? If so, then yes submit a ticket.

If you haven't then you need to make a new RO account. Which is under the Game Accounts section in Warp Portal.

Oh I see, you are trying to login with Ragnarok.exe? Try using RagFree.exe in your Ragnarok Online folder. Valkyrie runs through that. Usually it just tells you, you don't have paid time tho. Unless they changed that message.

Edited by Katreyn, 28 July 2010 - 05:04 PM.

#9 Br4nd0n

Br4nd0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

Have you had an RO account before? If so, then yes submit a ticket.

If you haven't then you need to make a new RO account. Which is under the Game Accounts section in Warp Portal.

I've just created a new RO(and WP) account on monday. Never was able to log into RO yet. Yes, it's listed in the game accounts list. I'll submit a ticket. Thanks for the help.

#10 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

I've just created a new RO(and WP) account on monday. Never was able to log into RO yet. Yes, it's listed in the game accounts list. I'll submit a ticket. Thanks for the help.

Guess I edited too slow. But try to use the RagFree.exe first. If that still doesn't work, then submit a ticket.

#11 Br4nd0n

Br4nd0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:21 PM

Guess I edited too slow. But try to use the RagFree.exe first. If that still doesn't work, then submit a ticket.

Hmm, RagFree.exe gives me an empty error message box. I'm currently trying Valkyrie.exe and RagnarokFree.exe. Will those work?

#12 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

Hmm, RagFree.exe gives me an empty error message box. I'm currently trying Valkyrie.exe and RagnarokFree.exe. Will those work?

You have patched and everything? If Valkyrie.exe nor RagFree.exe doesn't work then I'm not sure what's wrong.

#13 Br4nd0n

Br4nd0n

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:39 PM

You have patched and everything? If Valkyrie.exe nor RagFree.exe doesn't work then I'm not sure what's wrong.

Sorry I'm not making this very clear. :o Valkyrie and RagnarokFree run, but I can't log in. RagFree is not working. Thanks for all the help your giving me.

Edited by Br4nd0n, 28 July 2010 - 05:41 PM.

#14 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:45 PM

Sorry I'm not making this very clear. :o Valkyrie and RagnarokFree run, but I can't log in. RagFree is not working. Thanks for all the help your giving me.

Well, if its still giving you login issues/errors, then yeah just send in a ticket. Don't really have much other advice I can offer, sorry. lol.

Edited by Katreyn, 28 July 2010 - 05:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users