How does one obtain "Bakonawa Scale Armor (Bayani) [1]"? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How does one obtain "Bakonawa Scale Armor (Bayani) [1]"?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MizunoAoi

MizunoAoi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos and Loki

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

Having a pain trying to find information on this. I can find plain, unslotted Bakonawa Scale Armor fine but how does one obtain the slotted version? What's the level requirement on it? And is it account bound or not?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

It is fully tradable. I made a +10 that I haven't used yet last enriched hammer event.

You exchange a +9 Bakonawa Scale Armor and 20 Ancient Grudge for a +0 Bakonawa Scale Armor (Bayani) [1]. This is also how you get the bayani versions of the other Malaya items. The slotted (bayani) version of the Bangungot Boots also gives the moonlight flower effect at only +12 instead of the ridiculous +14 required by the unslotted ones.

You talk to an npc in the village on Malaya Field 1 to do the exchange

If you're thinking of making one, you're best off not using certs to upgrade, since the gears are relatively cheap (and fairly plentiful), compared to the cost of using certs. Conveniently enough, I have a vend full of malaya mvp gear up right now!

Edited by DrAzzy, 24 January 2013 - 01:46 PM.

#3 7088130529124627477

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:23 PM

this was really helpful to me. thank you. =]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users