Help! I have any problem with class. - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Help! I have any problem with class.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Xiators1

Xiators1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

Hi, I'm Italian and I'm using a layer Google Translator D:

As I wrote the title I have a problem with classes. I can not find one that fits me. I seek an easy to use, that makes a lot of damage especially in PvP and also PvE (Just for the fun to do RAID.). And so far I have not found anything good, nor a detailed guide to follow hand in hand on my way in Requiem: Memento Mori. I sincerely apologize for "the writing is not very understandable, but I'm using Google Translate." I also write everything in full, still do not know the terms that are used here. Thank you and Goodbye.

#2 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

Saluto

Best class is Mystic or Tempest.

Easy to play class with lots of power. Both can heal themselves and good for raids.

#3 Xiators1

Xiators1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

Thanks for the quick response. But which of the two that makes a lot of damage in PVP? The PVE is at a later time. If you can, could you give me a detailed guide of the class? I would need so much.

Edited by Xiators1, 27 January 2013 - 02:49 AM.

#4 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

if you using a translator, i dont know how useful this will be:

Mages are normally better at pve and pvp since they can target multiple people from a distance. Melee classes have higher defense and hp but are slow to kill without using cash shop to improve gear.

shaman/mystic - easiest class to play. has long range fire magic that can hit multiple targets, good HP and is almost always needed in raids due to its healing totem which can remove status debuffs from party.

templar/tempest - good class with many attacks. can sleep multiple targets, slow targets and heal themselves or another person. also has good magic casting speed buff at higher level. not at as necessary for raids but still ok.

other mage is soulhunter/defiler - Most damage skills for any class and has abiity to stop up to 8 people from moving or attacking using Trap of Stiffness. But very low HP and heal isnt reliable or easy to use. Difficult to play without a lot of cash shop use.

#5 Xiators1

Xiators1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

Okay, for the mystic I could spend some guidance? Maybe to play in PvP. Thanks for the answers

#6 Xiators1

Xiators1

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Help please! :c

#7 ArezKrazy

ArezKrazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationChiLe xD
  • Server:FvKiNn4m3

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

xD so u will go for mystic?

#8 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

Here's what i would recommend since it seems you're emphasis is on PvP and wants to be able to do PvE (Raids) as well.

Forsaker- PvP oriented class with crowd control, debuffs, and EPIC damage

Mystics- More PvE Emphasis compared to Forsaker and less on PvP due to cast times everywhere and no crowd control skills or debuffs.

Tempest- They're great at everything but you'll have to distribute your skill points properly.

Edited by Wreckd, 29 January 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#9 Gragor

Gragor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

Tempest- They're great at everything but you'll have to distribute your skill points properly.

And most don't...damn support tempys...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users