Kagerou Skill and Bug report - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Kagerou Skill and Bug report

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 magiccircle

magiccircle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

Okay first off I want to say that Ninja is my favorite RO class. My ninja was my very first 99 character and when I heard they were getting a 2nd class I was all over it. Myself and a couple friends have been testing and to give our GM team the most help possible, we want to report our findings. This way when the class is actually released on the mains it will be as smooth as possible. I am going to follow this thread so if any of you have findings/corrections of your own, I'll test and update it right away.

We've tested all of the Kagerou Skills and this is what we have.

Mastery Skills:
Spoiler

Throwing Skills:
Spoiler

Humma Skills:
Spoiler

Shadow Skills:
Spoiler

Illusion Skills:
Spoiler

Charm Skills:
Spoiler

Buff Skills:
Spoiler

Along the way we've found a couple bugs. I'll post them here as well.

Bugs:
Spoiler

Everyone Post on this, I want Kagerou/Oborou to be good!

Edited by magiccircle, 28 January 2013 - 12:43 AM.

#2 hollylolly

hollylolly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

Is there no way to skill reset on sakray?

#3 magiccircle

magiccircle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

Nope. Not at the moment. I just made like 4 Kagerou's. It doesn't take too long when you get the hang of the test.

#4 Arec

Arec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Im kind of disappointed that you need Shadow Slash lv5 to get Shadow Hiding as a kagerou. As a magic ninja you need shadow jump lv5 for cicada.. and if you want shadow hiding to use shadow jump to get away. You need to spend 10 points in skills youll never use just for a hiding ability. I dunno about others... but i feel like Kagerou/Oboro got gimped a bit on skill points and with hiding... when the thief class gets it straight off the bat with no skill requirements. Like.. i understand the high skill requirments on the double attack ability they get because you can buff people with it. But I feel like that sucks with shadow hiding. Guess i have to use a hiding clip... either waste an accessory slot for hiding or waste 10SP...

Another things, i think this is a great oppurtunity to rework magic to be able to atleast be decent during WoE. Maybe like a ninja item that make elemental damage spells ignore elemental defensive abililities or items by a certain percent? I dunno... i go into pvp and Flame Petals only does 1 damage per hit at max level. How lame is that?

Things "i" think need to be reworked..
-Magic Damage in WOE for ninjas.. atleast equal or around warlocks and sorcs in WoE.
-Pre-requirments for Shadow Hiding.

Bugs- Illusion - Shadow; When used causes disconnect not only of self but other players. Because of missing sprite. (or atleast the error says so.)
Mikatsuki; This weapons description is not showing.

#5 magiccircle

magiccircle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

^The skills aren't even at the reworking for WoE viability yet. Most of them are not even working properly. let's focus on getting things to work properly with the right damage calculations. They have never even been used in woe yet so we don't know how viable they are.

#6 BlkWidowAlchemis

BlkWidowAlchemis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

I am not sure if shadow trampling works on in pvp areas, but I was working on fighting Dracula and shadow trampling would not reveal him when he was hiding. It did however let me hit him with blaze shield, explosion kunai, and splash kunai.

#7 BlkWidowAlchemis

BlkWidowAlchemis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

Also I feel that the explosion kunai and splash kunai skills seem quite weak compared ot other 3rd class skills. I mean my regular kunai throw is 8k and explosion is about 6-7k and splash kunai is 5-6k. Also I find the damage to be rather low with ctrl clicking... Wearing full god armour I was hitting nearly 2k (with double attack) at 150/50 and with just ninja scale armour i am barely hitting 800 with double attack. Shadow Warrior can be casted on other players. Here to stay? I have yet to test the huuma skills... honestly the ground targeting of the original is somewhat counter intuitive of the ciada skin shed skill, which most players use. Fromw hat I have seen swirling petal is pretty decent damage.

#8 NekoRG

NekoRG

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

lul ninja aren't 3 rd class job why do you expect this class deal good magic damage? As least Kagerou and Orobo aren't as suck as taekwon master XD

#9 magiccircle

magiccircle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Also I feel that the explosion kunai and splash kunai skills seem quite weak compared ot other 3rd class skills. I mean my regular kunai throw is 8k and explosion is about 6-7k and splash kunai is 5-6k. Also I find the damage to be rather low with ctrl clicking... Wearing full god armour I was hitting nearly 2k (with double attack) at 150/50 and with just ninja scale armour i am barely hitting 800 with double attack. Shadow Warrior can be casted on other players. Here to stay? I have yet to test the huuma skills... honestly the ground targeting of the original is somewhat counter intuitive of the ciada skin shed skill, which most players use. Fromw hat I have seen swirling petal is pretty decent damage.

The left hand weapons attack is currently not adding damage to kunai skills or anything else for that much. It could be why kunai skills arent doing any damage.
Kunai Explosion/Splash boosted by % bonuses, so with a Glorious Gladius you can do around 15~17k in pvp respectively. When the left hand attack is fixed expect it to do even more.

Edited by magiccircle, 27 January 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#10 natsume1990

natsume1990

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Okay so I decided to post all my skill experiments @_@ I need to give my final skill breakdown though;

Now Skills..
Release Ninja Skill

#11 natsume1990

natsume1990

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

Okay so I decided to post all my skill experiments @_@ I need to give my final skill breakdown though;

Now Skills..
Release Ninja Skill

Sorry my first time using spoilers. Um my stats were at first with only 100 int, then with 120 int and I also tried upping my str a bit but I didn't note any significant damage increase with throw kunai then either.

#12 Aedis

Aedis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

Shadow Hiding says Skill is active till Sp runs out, but effect shows hiding and works like hiding skill and has time before it runs out while ur sp still high

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users