247 replies to this topic

#176 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

Does this happend to someone else that when you gonna log in and connect to the '' Lenois '' sever you dc? :)

#177 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:36 AM

It happens to me a lot, the first time I log in, then when I retry, it goes fine.

#178 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:54 AM

For those clanmates that don't have Facebook, AlextotheRescue has offered 100 million zulie to anyone that pks us, then sends the screenshot to his clan thread. I have posted the screenshot of him shouting this, in trade chat, on our clan page. I would post it here, but I don't know how.

#179 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:58 AM

so? :)

#180 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:51 AM

Clannies!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom wants to do a clan pic this weekend. Try to be on if you can ok?

#181 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

Let's have a Halloween Party on Saturday about 11am Rose time. Bring Dance scrolls, wear a costume, get pics!!

#182 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

im gonna crash it just for fun =)

#183 SabbyYo

SabbyYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:39 AM

Here's the new version of the ROSE video :)

#184 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:42 AM

Nice Daniel. I hope Gravity does use that as a promotional video. You all did a great job!! That is music from Rose? I never listen to the sound lol.

#185 SabbyYo

SabbyYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

Nice Daniel. I hope Gravity does use that as a promotional video. You all did a great job!! That is music from Rose? I never listen to the sound lol.

Only the music from when you first see the boss is from ROSE. Corvus sent me the mp3 files for Requiem to use as well, and that's where the other songs came from :3

#186 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:00 AM

Love what you did with this Daniel!

#187 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

Dang, forgot to get a ss of bendersmom and pdfisher dead as hell in dod. GG today, don't worry we will be having a lot more fun in the future if you keep insisting that you people are the patron saints of dod. Need to get the bourg to lvl up some I guess because I don't think it scored one kill.

Edited by RoachCoach, 29 October 2012 - 04:27 PM.

#188 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:59 AM

Dang, forgot to get a ss of bendersmom and pdfisher dead as hell in dod. GG today, don't worry we will be having a lot more fun in the future if you keep insisting that you people are the patron saints of dod. Need to get the bourg to lvl up some I guess because I don't think it scored one kill.

LOL gg! Like that would be anything new? I love how you pkers think it is so great to kill non pvp players. And yes, your fail bourg didn't even get close to killing anyone. He was dead in a few hits. Cry more!

#189 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

LOL gg! Like that would be anything new? I love how you pkers think it is so great to kill non pvp players. And yes, your fail bourg didn't even get close to killing anyone. He was dead in a few hits. Cry more!

You had a small army down there, and you still fell to two people. I love how everyone cries how weak someone is, than counters with they don't do pvp. You can't have it both ways. You begged me to 1v1 the arti, so I did. I lost. It was fun, I said gg. Its a game kid, enjoy it. And crying boosters when I was doing my scout self buffs, that was funny as hell. Which booster gives ap and crit from one boost again? Oh yeah no booster gives ap, a blessing does, maybe a Halloween item but not a normal booster.

It was your choice to attack me the other day, I just wanted to kill you because of it. You and bender are the ones who got mad, all because me and punch ran in and killed your three clerics, one knight, and one very fail bourg. The same bourg in fact that was attacking me at spawn the day you decided to try to kill me with your cleric. Funny how Iserved and the other guys I was down there with didn't do anything until you attacked. One thing about your clan, you sure do have numbers in your favor.

If you would have chilled at spawn for a sec that day instead of attacking you would have overheard the conversation I was having with dynmouse about not pking that much because I don't want to chase off the noobs from steam. Now a party protected by 2swords, that is an entirely different story. I know you will probably report my post as harassment or something but that is my view on the other day. And again, its a game kid. Actually enjoy it. You did exactly what you needed to do to prevent the nubs from dying, you went from five 200+ characters protecting them to 200.

Edited by RoachCoach, 30 October 2012 - 04:30 AM.

#190 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:32 AM

You are pretty funny. We had 200 protecting the noobs? We just like to hang out together and help all that we can. Our goal is to help retain a lot of the new players that came to Leonis Server with the introduction of Steam. We want Rose to stay alive!! Pkers only make the new people discouraged and feel that our community is bad, and unfortunately your clan is a part of that group. There is no glory in kiling noobs. Go hang out in TG or Crystal Defenders to PVP and leave the new players alone.

If you want to 1vs1 anyone from our clan do it. But the only thing that seems to make you happy and proud of yourself is killing new players or afk clerics, or clerics with no weapon on, or afk bourgs, etc. I will congratulate you for killing me if that will help you feel better. Woot - you killed me while I was unbuffed, no weapon and afk. Good Job!!!

#191 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

Cool story Bro.

#192 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:14 PM

Cry more.

#193 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

Cry more.

lol die more. So If I can 1v1 any of your clan lets see pdfisher do something to me. lol come on kid how long you been playing the game and can't pvp? You going to sick mora on me or something again? lol. Just stay weak and sick your friends on me.

Edited by RoachCoach, 30 October 2012 - 07:43 PM.

#194 SabbyYo

SabbyYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

1. You would have her die just over a little dispute in a video game? That says something, bro.

2. And who said you can 1v1 any of our clan? You've never 1v1ed me on any of my characters. You don't even know half my characters, and probably don't even know which ones are in the clan. Let's not get into over-generalizations.

3. Don't call Pam a "Kid" as she is an adult and, judging by your grammar and spelling (mora?), you seem to be a kid.

4. What does "sick your friends on me" mean?

5. Gtfokthhnxbye.

#195 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:55 AM

LOL you did 1 vs 1 one of us remember? Let's see what happened? Oh yeah U DIED!. Kthxbye :)

#196 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

LOL ignore this idiot guys. It makes him feel like a man to kill noobs and afk players. He even posts a SS brag about killing an afker. He does not go to TG to fight or CD from what I have seen because he would more than likely get owned. He brags about killing FS clerics too, like that is hard.

Let it go, who cares about someone as trivial as him. Even if he does kill someone, who cares, it is a game. But some people just take it so seriously.

#197 AreshiyandorE

AreshiyandorE

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLisbon

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

people get jeallows from 2swords :P

thats the reason lol

#198 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

So far in our kill list: Hand of god VS 2swords
Bendersmom X2
Gideonara X3
Jiinkz
OptimusPrime1
GoldenRocks X3
imawyldchyd and it's fail champ pecks
demonicbuffs X a lot
And you guys had one guy from reported kill me. Good times lol.
The tale of how it happened:
Edit number eh, added more to the list Just going to edit this list to include every victory we get, and every defeat of course lol.

Edited by RoachCoach, 31 October 2012 - 06:28 PM.

#199 BoRnToKoS

BoRnToKoS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • LocationJunon

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

Hum ... I'm confused, how noobs think they're that important for talking about war ...

#200 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hum ... I'm confused, how noobs think they're that important for talking about war ...

Look at the kill list, I think we have done enough the exist. Its not talking trash, there just doesn't seem like anyone from your side wants peace. We can go on forever, just doing what we do. I really don't know why they had to break the agreement to begin with. Look forward to editing that post with more kills, since as pam said there is no going back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users