AreshiyandorE

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLisbon
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

its easy to kill when we are not a PK clan lol...

And one of our rules is NOT TO PK ;)

Good for you RoachCoach

#202 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

What he doesn't mention, is how it took 2 or 3 of them to kill some of us. It was never 1 vs 1 except the time Totol owned him. They are just bulliles, and cowards, which means they are not worth our time or attention. And seeing as how we are pvm based clan, rather then a pvp based clan, meh, it doesn't mean anything when they kill us anyway lol. And oh yeah, they killed mom when she was afk, and unarmed, but they feel the need to brag about that. GG!

Edited by pdfisher, 01 November 2012 - 03:11 AM.

#203 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

Alright clannies, I would really like to get everyone in the clan a mount. So if any of you are going to do dungeons, please invite me to go if I am online. Also, if you have not yet gotten a mount, please let me know, so I know who needs one. Love you all <3

Edited by pdfisher, 01 November 2012 - 03:18 AM.

#204 SirPunish3r

SirPunish3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

Is there anyone online right now who can invite my raider? I'd like to join this clan. I'm a good friend of KanakoSumiyoshi :)

#205 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

Unfortunately right now I can not expel any players from the clan to make room for new people. A lot of us are having this problem. The Devs said they were going to try to fix this last week but they didn't. Hopefully it will be fixed this week and we can work on the clan. Just have Kanako recommend you to the clan and we will see what we can do!!

#206 AreshiyandorE

AreshiyandorE

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLisbon

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

Hey mom, yes I know the guy from before I quit :D

He's a nice guy and help a lot in leveling and farming, he helped Niko getting lvl 230 and tried to help Ardit but he dced lol.

I'm at work right now so i CANT go online XD

#207 SirPunish3r

SirPunish3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

it's fine. I can wait and also willing to help your clan members. thank you! :no1:

#208 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Since ipunchu is red to everyone after a unique skill reset he doesn't count, so that was a 3v4 with you guys having a cleric, and a sf champ ran in at the end. Your bourg that was attacking punch was blowing you guys up, you had three guys show up on the same fate side as us.
Fail war guys, you should probably just stop trying to fight us at this point. So far, me and punch vs 4 of you in dod: we win. Me and champ chick vs 4 of you in dod: we win. 3v4+a champ at the end at orlo: we win.

#209 Craft

Craft

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Since ipunchu is red to everyone after a unique skill reset he doesn't count, so that was a 3v4 with you guys having a cleric, and a sf champ ran in at the end. Your bourg that was attacking punch was blowing you guys up, you had three guys show up on the same fate side as us.
Fail war guys, you should probably just stop trying to fight us at this point. So far, me and punch vs 4 of you in dod: we win. Me and champ chick vs 4 of you in dod: we win. 3v4+a champ at the end at orlo: we win.

Stop crying its just a game :yawn:

#210 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

lol, now that is trolling. GG, but still a fail dude. It was a happy win for us, and it wasn't a match as I posted in my thread. Love ya though, keep posting in my buddies clan thread so it stays on the page.

Edit: fought one of yours in a best of five today, won but they were close even fights. GG optimusprime1

Edited by RoachCoach, 05 November 2012 - 02:22 PM.

#211 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

Remember, Clan party this weekend!!! Ask in game for the time and day. Prizes, clan picture, contests, etc.

#212 Ballistic

Ballistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

omg cant wait!

#213 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Iceonfire for the rescueeee!!!!!!

what happens in vegas stays in vegas..... :rofl: :Emo_16:

#214 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

lol, now that is trolling. GG, but still a fail dude. It was a happy win for us, and it wasn't a match as I posted in my thread. Love ya though, keep posting in my buddies clan thread so it stays on the page.

Edit: fought one of yours in a best of five today, won but they were close even fights. GG optimusprime1

STAYY OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!

#thadcastle BMS.

#215 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Just saying hi from the handofgod. Wouldn't have killed you but you started ksing a cleric of ours that was in a pt trying to lvl with nabs. Next time don't ks. Ipunchu was the star here, I was just lagging, couldn't kill a naked lvl 60 cleric with that lag..

Edited by RoachCoach, 08 November 2012 - 11:30 AM.

#216 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Just saying hi from the handofgod. Wouldn't have killed you but you started ksing a cleric of ours that was in a pt trying to lvl with nabs. Next time don't ks. Ipunchu was the star here, I was just lagging, couldn't kill a naked lvl 60 cleric with that lag..

just dont talk/write your anoyying

#217 RoachCoach

RoachCoach

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

Posted Image
Edit for benders sake, Just pointing out that pam might not have been telling the entire truth about talking to bender about a truce.

Edited by RoachCoach, 11 November 2012 - 12:08 PM.

#218 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

Hey mom and everyone, thanks so much for the party last weekend. I had such a blast! Can't wait for the next one!

#219 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:07 AM

OK guys. For all of you that don't have FB. Mom wants to do a Christmas party, and secret santa exchange. If you are interested, talk to mom about it. I highly recommend you get a FB page. We can connect you to our clan FB, and you can be notifited instantly of events and happenings in the clan. The FB page doesn't have to have any personal info on it, not even your real name. Thanks all <3

Party - Saturday Dec 22nd at 9am Rose time.

Edited by pdfisher, 06 December 2012 - 04:16 AM.

#220 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

Personally, this is between you and him. I will not get involved in this.

#221 Hara1ca

Hara1ca

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPhil

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

I know pam :)

#222 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

Please delete your post. You are posting our names and private FB things. That is uncool and I believe against forum rules. I am not sure what your goal is in posting this. The issues between you and our clannie are between the two of you. They do not need to be posted here. And definitely not with our FB names and stuff. This is just really poor form. Handle your issues with him if you want. Our clan is not against you and a lot still considered you a friend, but it is starting stuff like this that will cause you more problems. Not cool.

#223 Hara1ca

Hara1ca

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPhil

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

ya right talk to your clannie ardit, he only got problem on farming? then why saying lies? and people on your clan are hostiles and want me KOS? what did i do to them? to the other members? And you also say im a fail and a liar? do i say anything bad about you and to the others?

#224 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

If you have an issue with me and want to discuss it then please do so in a private chat or in game. I have tried to keep the rest of the clan out of your drama with him. If you have a problem with them then work it out. I do not want the drama and am not sure why you are keeping it up or making it worse. Funny you did not feel it was important to post where all the times I said it was between you and him and to leave it be, that you did nothing to the clan and to leave you alone, that we didn't want any problems with the rest of your clans over some dumb drama, or the SS that he posted of you trash talking. You seem to only have picked the posts, which you took off your cousins account, so that you looked all innocent and you did great. You did not discuss how gladly we welcomed you in the clan, even though it was your cousin we invited, how we helped you and we were all friends. This drama between you and our clannie is between you two as far as most of us are concerned. But you are keeping it up and therefore it is spilling over to others.

Let it drop and leave it be. If you have issues with me I am happy to address them. But not here.

#225 Hara1ca

Hara1ca

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPhil

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

I know its me and only Ardit, but others from your clan get themselves, they starting to say pk me with the other char. even saying weak to me. for once i never talked trash to them but they get themselves involved, and hated me even i don't have problems with them.

I dont keep up the drama i just post the screenies so people will see i didn't started this. Yes, im happy with the clan grateful and you guys are great i said that to you and many among you. so i wont tell trashed on 2swords like Ardit said to you mom or whomever, you remember i was shocked when you confront me and said i was trashing the clan. AND i helped one of your clan to get his epic.. :)

I just dont get it how come you judge me as a liar and failure. :)

Edited by Hara1ca, 15 January 2013 - 05:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users