Lol,the end of rose is near... [Economy] - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lol,the end of rose is near... [Economy]

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

I opened this topic because rose Economy.It's getting worse everyday.

I'll tell a story that happened just today.I guess isnt about the topic but its still fake.

A guy put him (Glorious Raptor SET +15) for all 3b each part.And he was a friend of mine,after 4hours he pmed me and told me.

*Hey Ardit,I just sold my glorious set for 12b WOW*...Why would people spend 12b on a set,when many people sell the whole set for 2.5-2.8b...This is all about the Gravity.Alot of people got like 300b or more....How they got them?....Zulie sellers made ROSE economy worse.All other items/thing price is going up day of days.I really hate that guys.

I don't really know what's going on ROSE.....

#2 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

No some people dont understand the meaning of having each piece for the same price.
This is called 'Price Tagging' this means that the full set is price tagged at 3bil zullies, but yet some don't understand.

I've had plenty of times in my shop name 'S> Chiv Aurum Set 950M WM' so I putted 950Mil each piece and yet people bought all pieces.
Guess we are just luck to have newbies like that walking around.

Edited by djilano, 01 February 2013 - 02:37 PM.

#3 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Added that little bit to the end of your topic name so I don't have to go and remove the whole topic :P

Honestly I'd say what Gravity did so far with the Zulie Sellers is pretty nice, whatever they did to the chat filter seems to catch most of them. Now I'm sure someone will eventually add that the Item Mall is the core problem of the economy but I'd rather not be here when that happens~

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

But it isnt the problem, prices going up, and people obtaining obscene amounts of money is due to the game not having an outlet. You cant keep pouring water into a cup without it ever needing to be emptied.

#5 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

What does WM mean? I always see that on shops never under stood what it meant?

#6 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

What does WM mean? I always see that on shops never under stood what it meant?

whisper me?

#7 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Added that little bit to the end of your topic name so I don't have to go and remove the whole topic :P

Honestly I'd say what Gravity did so far with the Zulie Sellers is pretty nice, whatever they did to the chat filter seems to catch most of them. Now I'm sure someone will eventually add that the Item Mall is the core problem of the economy but I'd rather not be here when that happens~

Lol,do whatever you want...

I just wanted to be sure that everyone to see this.

#8 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

No some people dont understand the meaning of having each piece for the same price.
This is called 'Price Tagging' this means that the full set is price tagged at 3bil zullies, but yet some don't understand.

I've had plenty of times in my shop name 'S> Chiv Aurum Set 950M WM' so I putted 950Mil each piece and yet people bought all pieces.
Guess we are just luck to have newbies like that walking around.

I am not saying that ,is good that we have newbies,but the fact that Zulie Sellers are so *-_-* annoying.And this is making me worry about prices that is are going up.FOR everything,also IM points prices are going up.80-90m for 100IM pts.That's justtttttt crazyyyy...

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

I wholeheartedly agree. 80mil/100 IM points is nuts. 14mil for one teleticket is just outrageous. Some of the people in this game, are just getting so greedy. TBH, I wonder if these people are zulie sellers. We definitely need more zulie sinks in this game.

#10 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

About the Whisper thing Hmmn So. Instead of using the shop to make a transaction you will use the trade function, I don't know that sounds dangerous, I heard some people get scammed that way.

#11 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

About the Whisper thing Hmmn So. Instead of using the shop to make a transaction you will use the trade function, I don't know that sounds dangerous, I heard some people get scammed that way.

As it seems I know someone that I don't want to mention his name here.That he scammed like 12ppl on rose that had lots of faith items and billions in their chars.They reported the *Scammer* but GMs didn't do nothing to him!!!

#12 Hessah

Hessah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

But it isnt the problem, prices going up, and people obtaining obscene amounts of money is due to the game not having an outlet. You cant keep pouring water into a cup without it ever needing to be emptied.

I agree, because we always NPC things to get more zulie, but we never spend any money on NPC anymore (maybe except for scrolls and food) there's just more and more zulies generated from the game, but not enough being spent back into the game.. so there's just more and more zulies circulating in game..

Maybe they need some special items / costumes that you can only buy with millions of zulies, so there's an avenue for players to spend their zulies back into the game instead of onto other players...

#13 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

Refining consumes zulie, events like the winter and summer festivals are a zulie sink..... but they keep getting rehashed with the same items so there isn't much reason to keep collecting items from the event unless you are a new player. The Castle Gear quest consumes a large sum of zulie but these things are so archaic there isn't much incentive to obtain them anymore.

#14 voxdei

voxdei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Server:forever leonis™

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

holy -_- cow @ 12 b raptor set :D

#15 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

I agree, because we always NPC things to get more zulie, but we never spend any money on NPC anymore (maybe except for scrolls and food) there's just more and more zulies generated from the game, but not enough being spent back into the game.. so there's just more and more zulies circulating in game..

Maybe they need some special items / costumes that you can only buy with millions of zulies, so there's an avenue for players to spend their zulies back into the game instead of onto other players...

Namirbarades has a post with this very idea, in the proposals and suggestions section. It is a valid thought.

#16 calder12

calder12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

<< wishes he had a nickel for every time he's heard "the end is nigh" in regards to Rose in the last 8 years.

#17 AzulRain

AzulRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Maybe the guy who bought your friend's gear was selling IM, and didnt know the actual price... ive seen it happen before with a friend... he was new to the game and spend lots of cash to buy and sell IM points, and then bought OP items with his zulie.

#18 Darkii

Darkii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

This makes me laugh, I've a friend that actually bought zullies (35b) from a zullieseller. What he did was buying stuff way OP just because he had the zullies, he full geared his character. Then a few days later banned, now he's still playing with nothing how great xD!

~ Why do you think these zullieseller still shout in junon no matter what happens? Cause there are people that actually buy them!

~ Yes, Gravity is doing a pretty good job to ban all these zulliersellers and the persons who buys zullies from them, But the fact is these persons buy OP on the market that gives more and more rich people who have over the x-amount of bill.

#19 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:47 AM

Leonis economy just got stuck. ridiculous market. Just leave if the economy is going to make you sad, like me

#20 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

Leonis economy just got stuck. ridiculous market. Just leave if the economy is going to make you sad, like me

LOL.I don't even care about leaving Rose,Is getting boring everyday.Go online check shops all things for high price then just loggoff.

#21 horseraider

horseraider

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1141 posts
  • LocationWanker Land

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

lol 12b for a glor set lmao even tho it that zuly is bought or just duped the 12b ganna be gone if the player bought or duped is ganna be banned so the duped items or zulie ganna be useless.

#22 AzulRain

AzulRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:54 AM

Some of us dont need to worry about the prices going up...

#23 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

Some of us dont need to worry about the prices going up...

So do I samir.LOL...

#24 AzulRain

AzulRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

So do I samir.LOL...

Please share some of your wealth with me good sir.

#25 MangupaT

MangupaT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationKosovo

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Sure I'll show you on Facebook...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users