v457 Patch Notes, Server Maintenance - February 7, 2:00PM (-8 UTC) - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

v457 Patch Notes, Server Maintenance - February 7, 2:00PM (-8 UTC)

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#26 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

I prefer vbulletin

just add:

word-break:break-word;

that will do, your solution.. wont do

BTW
http://ipbskinning.c...ree-skins/sylo/
they need to fix it here

Iknow that but last time their solution was : edit posts.

#27 Indow

Indow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationAman
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Guild Wars 2

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

Heartbreaker. Nice :lol:

#28 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Nice Leonis ^^ Looks like you took it seriously thanks :D

#29 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

Game Update
[Manager of Ferrell] Arothel has complained about the smell of the chickens constantly standing around him and asked for assistance in the matter. The Arumic muses have cast a magical barrier that should encase him in a protective barrier to help give him some breathing space around him.

Lmfao! Nice way to add some humor to that fix.

#30 katryn

katryn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

I was secretly rooting for Arothel the Turak King but okay. :(

#31 DeathSentence

DeathSentence

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Lmfao! Nice way to add some humor to that fix.

Indeed :D

#32 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

I was secretly rooting for Arothel the Turak King but okay. :(

Yeah, someone get close to him on a chicken or cart he turns into an unbeatable boss and kills that person then goes back to normal?

#33 AllUpOnYourFace

AllUpOnYourFace

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Server:Leones

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

what does pig tail ribbon looks like :o

#34 VolunteerMod03

VolunteerMod03

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

YAY! Now I don't have to pay 4b+ to get valentine / pink wings. :)

#35 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

YAY! Now I don't have to pay 4b+ to get valentine / pink wings. :)

Wouldn't pay that much to begin with. I MIGHT do 300m if it's clean.

#36 VolunteerMod03

VolunteerMod03

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

Wouldn't pay that much to begin with. I MIGHT do 300m if it's clean.

I wouldn't either, but that is how much people are/were charging for them.

#37 katryn

katryn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

Plenty of other classes being played imo.

wat. the post i was replying to poofed. O_O i may be trippin

#38 Stachola

Stachola

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

Why was my post removed?

#39 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

And this event is going to keep old and new players continuing to play the game? How? Screw these dumb events/updates that only concern Item Mall. Won't bring back any players or attract any. Call me pessimistic or a "debbie downer". /don't care. When you actually add some "real" updates, you'll see progress. For example. class balancing would be lovely. Tired of only seeing Raiders/Scouts being played. Diversity? None. GG Leonis.

Thanks Debbie Downer :) These events are enjoyed by a lot of players throughout the years and many look forward to them with each passing year. Actual content updates are announced when they're ready because generating new content takes time, unlike past events, which are already completed and able to just be switched on during the year, so it takes little effort or interruption on our development cycle to start for everyone to enjoy. As for new players, for the Steam community, this is, in fact, a totally new experience for them. :)

We have been working on a skill balancing project for quite some time and are working on our test server now for a test implementation. There are still many more things we wish to do with it, but the past testing period was very informative and successful with the feedback we received. Since then, it has been a massive undertaking to go through all the feedback in order to formulate the next stage of testing. More will be announced regarding Pegasus, our public test server, when we're ready to launch the next phase.

Edit: Also, I do not know why your post was removed, but I would imagine a moderator didn't appreciate the negativity you left. I've quoted it, so... look, it still exists in virtual space! :D

#40 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

Nice comeback Leonis hahaah

#41 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

Edit: Also, I do not know why your post was removed, but I would imagine a moderator didn't appreciate the negativity you left. I've quoted it, so... look, it still exists in virtual space! :D

Its because your moderators are the modern day forum-version of the Spanish inquisition. Deleting and locking things they don't personally like..stalking specific players(while other stuff that should have been deleted goes unnoticed)..etc.. And all they are accomplishing is upsetting the community. #notimpressed.

#42 Stachola

Stachola

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Let's refer back to this topic:

http://forums.warppo...03717-feedback/

This is a great example of what new players think of the game. Have you read this? If so, what are your thoughts about it? Is this an accurate statement? Can't believe tough criticism gets deleted by mods. Was neither bashing the Gravity staff nor members.

And this topic was recently posted:

http://forums.warppo...-the-ground-up/

Thoughts? Comments? Thank you Namir for that.

Edited by Stachola, 07 February 2013 - 02:57 PM.

#43 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

what does pig tail ribbon looks like :o

It was already in IM and it's ugly looking imo : http://img.roseonlin...gtailRibbon.jpg

#44 VolunteerMod03

VolunteerMod03

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Its because your moderators are the modern day forum-version of the Spanish inquisition. Deleting and locking things they don't personally like..stalking specific players(while other stuff that should have been deleted goes unnoticed)..etc.. And all they are accomplishing is upsetting the community. #notimpressed.

Catholic Monarch here(joke), I don't delete anything for my personal benefit. I get no benefit of deleting anything. I only do my job as told, to create a positive non-flaming place for the community. Please do not blow up this topic as it is about the patch, if you want to have a discussion or debate on something Namir please PM me. Posting in the public is only making things worse and adding to the fire. I've never stalked a player, as that is not my job. If any person on this forums breaks rules, feeds the flame wars, etc.(things that aren't allowed), I will delete immediately. That is what I'm supposed to do, and what I will continue to do. If there are things that have gone un-deleted that should be, please point it out and I will gladly delete right now. Please PM me all posts you have in question, and I will personally go over them.

#PMmeforsolutions

#45 pimpthomy

pimpthomy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1133 posts
  • Location-

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

rofl i can finally have valentine seraphs!

#46 Indow

Indow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationAman
  • Server:Guild Wars 2

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

I seriously think the current moderators really have to take a step back into what they believe is moderating. That deleted post did not violate ANY of the forum posts. What happened to people's free speech?

And one of them is probably going to yell that we don't have to start flame wars here but we're are not the reason why it's happening in the first place.

#47 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Locationlos christianos
  • Server:siren

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

have to agree with
NamirBarades

the current activity by the vol/mods is very bullish and the lockdown of topics running more active than most is beyond a joke

also when a topic is removed or closed by the mod/vol do they submit to you guys a reason behind their actions?

#48 Simbroni

Simbroni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

Someone is still mad about the trilby situation.

On a serious note, cant wait to get the cupid stuff :DDDD
I was mortified when i saw people vending for Bils.

#49 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

Catholic Monarch here(joke), I don't delete anything for my personal benefit. I get no benefit of deleting anything. I only do my job as told, to create a positive non-flaming place for the community. Please do not blow up this topic as it is about the patch, if you want to have a discussion or debate on something Namir please PM me. Posting in the public is only making things worse and adding to the fire. I've never stalked a player, as that is not my job. If any person on this forums breaks rules, feeds the flame wars, etc.(things that aren't allowed), I will delete immediately. That is what I'm supposed to do, and what I will continue to do. If there are things that have gone un-deleted that should be, please point it out and I will gladly delete right now. Please PM me all posts you have in question, and I will personally go over them.

#PMmeforsolutions

Awe :'( You break my heart, I was hoping you were going to stalk me...

#50 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Someone is still mad about the trilby situation.

On a serious note, cant wait to get the cupid stuff :DDDD
I was mortified when i saw people vending for Bils.

As far as I'm concerned about the whole "hat" situation, the only things that AREN'T going to come back, are the Faith Items, and that's ONLY if they don't get another contract, anything else, you can pretty much look for it to come back at some point in the future. /post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users