RO2 please WARPORTAL >.< lol - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RO2 please WARPORTAL >.< lol

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lalushe

lalushe

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

I just got home from a month long stay in Singapore with family, the 3rd day into my trip there I noticed RO2 was playable and it was amazing imo, lacking a daunting amount of content but headed in the right direction. My cousin played on the non-english server which was MUCH further along. Although lacking the language in which i'm capable of understanding. I've been cursing life everyday since I've been back because I can't play my awesome sauce monk >.<
what's up warp? I by no means intend to troll, ( afterall trolling is the leading cause of obesity in the united states.) I've seen a few o.O
But I mean the most probable explanation for the delayed release here in the states has got to do with some kind of finacial risk thats involved; disrupting the current games community population maybe? hell idk, but I'd like to ^.^ Because the games good, the artstyles different but it still feels exactly like ro2, only without ZOMG dated graphics lol. no offense the style is awesome on RO1 but it looked a lot better on my old PC. Anyway, just something to discuss with the community. I apologize if there was already another thread regarding this, i couldn't find one when i looked. Anyone else had a chance to try RO2 out?

D: I miss it so much lol.

#2 ceinchase

ceinchase

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 2625 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

"...on top of these direct Ragnarok service updates we are ramping up for our RO2 launch now, I can’t give a launch date right now, but it is near enough that it is starting to occupy my time in planning out its launch necessities. This is one of a few reasons why I am a ghost on the forums, I am doing the things that make schedules happen rather than the more public things like being in-game and on forums, but rest assured we are all working hard to keep things going in the good direction... -Heimdallr"

source: http://blog.gravityus.com/?p=3599

Edited by ceinchase, 05 February 2013 - 06:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users