*Completed* [Classic and Renewal] 11am PST mini-maintenance - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

*Completed* [Classic and Renewal] 11am PST mini-maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#51 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

I don't know when it started because I didn't play for several days in a row, but at the moment I only get 50% exp from Anolians o_O (actually as lvl 101 it should be 130% but I get only 65%)

Did you check to make sure your guild isn't taxing you?

#52 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:41 AM

the aftercast delay for release was removed last week for WL??????????? I dont remember being able to instantly release 2 skillls..............

half the AS dmg in PVM please.......lolllllllllllllllll

When they added the cast delay of 4 seconds on reading spellbook and release, people complained about it (obviously) and they removed and put it back to release/reading spellbook 1 second cool down (which has nothing to do with the actual script to release infinity spells).

The 4 seconds cool down was applied to release lv.1 (as before) having release lv.2 w/o any cooldown whatsoever (like before they decided to nerf it), hence why I did mention it was fun to have it as its old glory at least for a while.

#53 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

http://forums.irowik...&postcount=2506

BTW, I got confirmation that people were using the dupe bug, not on who though.

With that new knowledge, please carry on!

R.I.P classic

#54 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

Did they take mesure at least, ban wipe something?

#55 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

We are not discussing investigations that are currently in progress. We recommend against speculation here on the boards based on rumor. If you have evidence against a fellow player, please contact the GM Team with evidence through the ticket tool and the GM Team will investigate.

#56 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

Hi, there seems to be a problem with the Character Server on Classic duplicating itself crashing, please investigate.

Greetings from the WarpPortal Support Team!

We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced regarding the server in question. Please note that we shall investigate the issue and apply proper action when necessary. If possible, kindly send us screenshots showing this ill-mannered activity.

Should you have other issues and concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for supporting Ragnarok Online.

#57 battle

battle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

Hey can't people been cheating on renewal server? Is't the mail system the same basic program. Beside Classic got bigger problem with people buy Zeny then Item Cheating. Since I left 6 months ago the amount of zeny in the market has when up from less the 25M to now 300+M.

Ps. I Don't Cheat So Get Lost Trolls!

#58 MattyL904

MattyL904

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

Can you fix the part where theres an option to actually choose the classic server to play....? This is ridiculous. I dont pay good money to not be able to play!  THANKS~~~

#59 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

No need to neco a thread from over 6 months ago. It would help to use & read the current maintenance thread instead.

Edited by Razzez, 12 September 2013 - 03:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users