Does K/O can use Ancient Dagger? - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Does K/O can use Ancient Dagger?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Xyst

Xyst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

Since is a Dagger with 120 MAtk that can only be wear after lvl 120 Can Kagerou and Oboro use it? I cant not test ti because I'm still at lvl 105.

#2 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

Since is a Dagger with 120 MAtk that can only be wear after lvl 120 Can Kagerou and Oboro use it? I cant not test ti because I'm still at lvl 105.

Ancient Dagger appears to be 3rd Class only. Since Kagerou/Oboro is only 2nd Class no they cannot.

#3 Xyst

Xyst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

Ancient Dagger appears to be 3rd Class only. Since Kagerou/Oboro is only 2nd Class no they cannot.

Did you test it? Because before this just 3th class could reach lvl 120.

#4 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

Did you test it? Because before this just 3th class could reach lvl 120.

Super Novice can reach 150. Doesn't make them a 3rd Class.

#5 Xyst

Xyst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

Super Novice can reach 150. Doesn't make them a 3rd Class.

Comparing Super Novice to anything doesn't seen right. They are always restricted to almost no gear.

They can only use 11 lvl4 Weapon and 7 of that are KVM gear and Bellum Gear.

#6 Akabane

Akabane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

But you know there is alot of gear that requires transendant classes to use them and non-trans cant but when they make it to 3rd class, for example a baby 2-1/ 2-2 character can't use trans gear but when they turn 3rd class they are able to use said gear. I don't see why ninja's can't use gear that is deemed for trans classes and above since 2-1 and 2-2 non-trans can use them after turning thirds

#7 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

But you know there is alot of gear that requires transendant classes to use them and non-trans cant but when they make it to 3rd class, for example a baby 2-1/ 2-2 character can't use trans gear but when they turn 3rd class they are able to use said gear. I don't see why ninja's can't use gear that is deemed for trans classes and above since 2-1 and 2-2 non-trans can use them after turning thirds

Because Most of the "Trans" Gears are tailored for 2-2 Classes even if they skipped rebirth. None of it is tailored for Expanded classes after they job change.

#8 SuperGuitarDude

SuperGuitarDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Classic

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

We shall see. Once I get my Ninja to Oboro, I'll test a bunch of stuff.

#9 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

It's highly unlikely that it can use it, if you apply the same logic as is shown by shadow chasers. A SC can use Preserve to copy any K/O skill, which means it's considered a 2nd-tier class, not 3rd, or else we'd have to use Reproduce to copy Rapid Throw/etc. Just a guess though.

#10 Goldfizh

Goldfizh

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

the main theory is if they cant use variants they cant use anything else, doubt they missed ancient dagger.

#11 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Ancient Dagger can't be equipped. I got a few (cause someone killed the monsters that drop it and just spam drop in Eden) but does not say anything about Ninja class. As long as it doesn't say Ninja class, we cannot equip even after job change.

#12 PedroProplayer

PedroProplayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

I also attempted to equip it and wasn't able to.

#13 Dimitrious

Dimitrious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Can't equip Orleans Gown too which would help out a lot with casting and not using a Phen.

#14 PedroProplayer

PedroProplayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

That's not really a problem since there aren't that many choices for accessories for ninja anyway. Specially now that we don't need smokie card anymore.

#15 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Gears that say "trans" as equip really mean "trans or higher". They used to say that on some gears but it's sort of unnecessary and they just abbreviated it to "trans only". But what that means is 3rd jobs, which are higher than trans, can equip the items. So even people who don't trans and turn third job, like babies, can equip trans gear. Because they are above trans. However, kagerou is a 2nd tier job, not 3rd, which is below trans. So they cannot equip transcendent or above gear. Proof of their 2nd tier status is everywhere, including the fact that intimidate copies kagerou/oboro skills. :)

#16 matrixEXO

matrixEXO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

Gears that say "trans" as equip really mean "trans or higher". They used to say that on some gears but it's sort of unnecessary and they just abbreviated it to "trans only". But what that means is 3rd jobs, which are higher than trans, can equip the items. So even people who don't trans and turn third job, like babies, can equip trans gear. Because they are above trans. However, kagerou is a 2nd tier job, not 3rd, which is below trans. So they cannot equip transcendent or above gear. Proof of their 2nd tier status is everywhere, including the fact that intimidate copies kagerou/oboro skills. :)

Intimidate copying Rapid Throw is gonna be awesome! Especially since Rogues can literally farm their money up using the Mug skill (which also relies on DEX and LUK).

#17 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

I think people new enough to have trouble leveling a rogue consider 100k a lot of money though

#18 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

Intimidate copying Rapid Throw is gonna be awesome! Especially since Rogues can literally farm their money up using the Mug skill (which also relies on DEX and LUK).

You have no idea how garbage Mug is. It's truly useless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users