Battlemagician Week 1 Discussions - Page 11 - Xenoa Armory - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Battlemagician Week 1 Discussions

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#251 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

Hi there and thanks for bringing this up but most of your Questions where already answered from other Players as well.

PvE DG is best for farming JS cuz of no stun dmg. Inferno for Doggys.
PvP you said yourself + Inferno for Advance?

they did boosted most of Druid skills but mby those you didn`t used before?

i said into my last Post to increase Casting Time from RoB and the Cool Down from Dashes
that alone would have a Heavy Impact if you ask me.

mby we do have different kind of Vision for Druid thats ok.
I won`t force my Way on you...i hope you see that the same way?!

for me its fine if Ele becomes Caster and Druid Physical Class
but like i said before that more a second WL / Commy than something new / different.

but i support the Idea what other said before me...
lets revamp some of the Inferno / Doom-guard Skills to make em more attractive than the BM First Job skills to make the choice becoming a Druid easier than being a Druid-Ele.

If you have to relay at lvl 85-90 on your First Jobs Skills..thats always no good Sign.

I asked u a simple question care to answer mate?

How druid is hybrid now at end game pvp/pve?
Also i used inf/dg skills in pvp alot done 5k+ battles guess what prolly more than 99% of skills i used in this battles were BM form ones? understand what i try say to u?(there is nothing to keep u stay in forms now,in the past u had to use them even as broken to actually do some decent pvp u see u only had LCT as bm skill attack^^)
for pve i used in s1 dg for raid tanking(now i cant its useless) i used inferno for grind/farm (now is useless spam rob and bm faster)
For js what u mean?? plant aoe w8 mobs die and to avoid stun stay dg...

If u want remove forms and make them normal buffs that seem more logical to me...

Inferno dash??yes it used to be usefull inf-->> dash aoe stun try get extra kill now is useless why??
25m 17 sec cd no point use and after i stun in inferno there is no point stay as well rather spam 2 bm aoes hit all the targets i stunned than spam some weak phy skill ...(and if they revamp it without changing inferno skills still it will be used only as means to run away in caster gameplay)

Ur vision of druid is same as now high lvl bm that works for me (easier kill in bg nice farm pve and hardly never use forms)

Also : 1) contract with inferno (was nerfed m/s less and less dmg)
2) Inf dash was nerfed.
3)DG heal was nerfed
can make u quite a big list of druid skills that were ninja nerfed since game started^^(only thing that changed to the best was swift arm really...)

u say druid is hybrid but u pve/pvp as caster and have skills only physical classes have since s2 start.
Also can u answer how can u boost other classes to efficiently kill all other class 1vs1 and have same and more survivability than a druid and do better in mass pvp too??

Im not flaming u man and i would like to hear an answer

#252 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

Hoi Chummer

lets calm down a sec and lets all be Happy Happy Friends ok =)?

we all know how farming at Crescent or ST looks like
you dash dash and wait until RoB is rdy to cast again.
cuz. kiting is best to avoid hits. And Yes its lame.

your Question...
Yes i said the Idea from Druid was to make a Hybrid Class and i still think so!
Do i think its actual worth Playing it?
no i never said i`m playing a Physical Druid!

This Point of this Topic is all about making Class better/new or?

when Druid came out we didn't had such insane amounts of cad + scad
+30 everywhere

it was pure lack of Ability that Druid has to relay on RoB and that they didn't find a better way to
boost Druid.
( this goes for most classes btw. )

your last part/ Question i would like to answer like this:

the actual Role play / Team play from Requiem is a joke.
Caster Tank Bosses and Tanks Heal at PvP.

we don`t have to find a Way that EVERY CLASS has to be able to Kill each other into my Eyes

We need more classic role play. Tanks in front / Sins from the Side and Healers behind all other.

Do we see this? not me.

If Tanks gets an nice HP Buff f.e or a reflect like Berzerk we can follow the old Path.

but actual its a Mess and most just Bandwagon from the actual OP Class to another Since S2

if you have other Question only for me sent me an PM Peace out.

Edited by Sandyman, 17 February 2013 - 11:25 AM.

#253 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

Yes. Transofmations on druid are... just joke. You just use them to stun, nothing else. PPL just worry, cause they will lose their OP thing. And no, giving more CD, cast time etc. won't solve druid problem. Just look at tb, foc, duels... How easy is druid, stunlock, pew pew and done.
As sav said- before you had to stick with transformations etc. if you wanted to do something (it wasn't so great, but was cool). Even if druid become wl or like commy, it's still better than druidele. Druids, elementalist were forced to become druidele. We have only one way- nerf druid. or more like kill magic skills from druid and make some good for transformations. I understand, it mean new items, etc. buuuut, if they will make stronger ele, you will get chance to change on ele, if you don't like so much phys. druid.
I want balance, really, but seems other ppl don't see, how druid is OP...

#254 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:trifi, nova

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

Balance would be nice but it wont happen, either ele well be op or druid, then that well go same for rest of the classess becuase you cant balance within the classess, as they have fastly different roles in game from a pve or pvp stand point.

#255 ThreatToSociety

ThreatToSociety

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida ;}
  • Server:[-PK-]

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

Add more FoC maps. Current one is garbage.

#256 Deevious

Deevious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

I see how the druid is OP. The damage skills arnt the problem. The physical def and mag resists topped with knuckles is. Having 20 and 30k hp with cap everything and all your stuns is the problem. Mag resists in the game should cap at 80% meaning if you get 20% fire debuff you only have 60% not 80% still cause your gear compensates. Thats what makes your class over powered. Hard caps on Def and resists should only raise to said hardcap and any debuff to either lowers it that much. This should go for all classes and we wouldnt be having this discussion about class balance.

On my warlord with def buffs i hit 6 or 7k def. i should be capped at 3400 ( i think thats cap) def -750 should drop me to 2650. I have 150% electric which is capped at 80% but if i get a -20% electric debuff im still at 80% I should be at 60%.

Edited by Deevious, 17 February 2013 - 09:39 AM.

#257 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:38 AM

Are you elves just ignoring Alteris instructions, or are you elves just lacking the ability to follow instructions?

#258 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

I see how the druid is OP. The damage skills arnt the problem. The physical def and mag resists topped with knuckles is. Having 20 and 30k hp with cap everything and all your stuns is the problem. Mag resists in the game should cap at 80% meaning if you get 20% fire debuff you only have 60% not 80% still cause your gear compensates. Thats what makes your class over powered. Hard caps on Def and resists should only raise to said hardcap and any debuff to either lowers it that much. This should go for all classes and we wouldnt be having this discussion about class balance.

On my warlord with def buffs i hit 6 or 7k def. i should be capped at 3400 ( i think thats cap) def -750 should drop me to 2650. I have 150% electric which is capped at 80% but if i get a -20% electric debuff im still at 80% I should be at 60%.

1)yes,stuns and defence buffs on a class that was ''supposed'' be physical to make up for cloth armor etc etc(but sth went wrong along the way)...
2) oh nvm read it wrong my mistake lol.

Edited by otinane, 17 February 2013 - 10:06 AM.

#259 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

Are you elves just ignoring Alteris instructions, or are you elves just lacking the ability to follow instructions?

Screw instructions. :p_laugh: To be honest- Everyone know the end of this topic. : P

#260 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

1/10

#261 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

Its all good devs make sure to switch ele to druid and druid to ele once in awhile to make sure 1 elf class is op...

war is hard 1 elf class need be on top of food chain ;/

btw cant w8 see thread for Sin or WL rebalance its gonna be much more interesting and funny to see than here xd

#262 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

Freja does have a point topic is not to change skills it is just what needs moved from one tree to another, and only skill seem's like people wanna move is rob, rest sounds like they should stay where they are. Next week well be fun as many have already said what they think should happen, as many have said they dont fell it belongs anywhere in this class i fell it would fit the ele tree better or maybe even bm tree would be better. Many pros and cons went nto the topic of moving apprroach to ele but most have said it would make ele to op. And yes there was some topic about moving some of the higher bm skills to ele tree but now i agree it would not be fair for bm it would kinda of nerf that class. But we do need to keep in mind what they want this weeks topic be about. I know i am as guilty as everyone else about straying from the main purpose of this weeks topic.

#263 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

lol freja ninja posted and made daniels feel guilty and sad...

go back to tera freja

#264 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

>< they rly need add the negative vote butten to posts again.

#265 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

Dang maybe i should try tera out.

#266 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

Freja does have a point topic is not to change skills it is just what needs moved from one tree to another, and only skill seem's like people wanna move is rob, rest sounds like they should stay where they are. Next week well be fun as many have already said what they think should happen, as many have said they dont fell it belongs anywhere in this class i fell it would fit the ele tree better or maybe even bm tree would be better. Many pros and cons went nto the topic of moving apprroach to ele but most have said it would make ele to op. And yes there was some topic about moving some of the higher bm skills to ele tree but now i agree it would not be fair for bm it would kinda of nerf that class. But we do need to keep in mind what they want this weeks topic be about. I know i am as guilty as everyone else about straying from the main purpose of this weeks topic.

I'll help because I'm nice

I'll draw a picture sec

#267 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Okay, now what skill does people want to be moved and where?

Posted Image

#268 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

It's probably easiest if someone gives one suggestion per post, then people can + the post if they agree with the move

If someone disagree with a +'d suggestion, then they should make a post with a suggestion against it, and if it gets more + than the first suggestion then I revert the change

It would be easier if negative votes would be enabled though

#269 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

Seems like there forum needs to be fixed to like post or disagree.

#270 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:55 AM

It's probably easiest if someone gives one suggestion per post, then people can + the post if they agree with the move

If someone disagree with a +'d suggestion, then they should make a post with a suggestion against it, and if it gets more + than the first suggestion then I revert the change

It would be easier if negative votes would be enabled though

Hard to make, really. At start we should talk about skills, which should be changed, and later about moving skills etc.

#271 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

Okay, now what skill does do people want to be moved and where?

Didn't you just post like 5 things about how people shouldn't play Requiem and that Gravity sucks? Make up your mind man.

Hard to make, really. At start we should talk about skills, which should be changed, and later about moving skills etc.

Exactly.

Edited by Insanita, 17 February 2013 - 11:10 AM.

#272 Deevious

Deevious

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:43 AM

You can move their Def buff skills right out of the game to start. Then remove the HP on knuckles and leave all else alone and they are a balanced class.

#273 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

i think alteris was clear ,aproach+invisible arrow+gravity up move to ele skill tree

also clairvoyance merge with fairy's protection.

doesnt 2nd week start on monday?? or its till wed?

#274 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

Add more FoC maps. Current one is garbage.

^^

and more on topic..
god i used to hate running about as inferno trying to lvl. nasty sav "oi, come Ikenea Plains we grind"

#275 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

I think skills people state that should be deleted should be looked at now too as its a waste of time to take them anyfuther in the talk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users