I would like you to meet my pet snail. - Page 3 - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

I would like you to meet my pet snail.

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#51 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

Trolling? What's that?
I can rant too, happens to anyone. And leveling fs aco Is a pain for many relatively new players.
Half of responses here are not helping the poster sometimes offensive. Behave, people!

A person who can afford to Rebirth their Priest should be able to afford Mercenaries as a High Acolyte. You should read a bit more into what vicchua24 has posted previously before assuming we're all rude towards this individual for no apparent reason. In my opinion, people who KS others on purpose does not deserve any respect at all from the community.

If you wish to ask for advice, you should at least try what has been suggested. If you wish to get good advice, you shouldn't be an ass towards others either.

Edited by GuardianTK, 13 February 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#52 Rirezz

Rirezz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

Trolling? What's that?
I can rant too, happens to anyone. And leveling fs aco Is a pain for many relatively new players.
Half of responses here are not helping the poster sometimes offensive. Behave, people!

You have to know that the OP made a thread justifying his right to killsteal people on a ranger "because that's how the world works" (or something like that), later to complain he can't solo (i.e. steal people's mobs) in a TI; and then proudly proclaiming his intention to make everyone cry when he becomes a super-ranger ready to murder the universe. He then proceeds to complain/boast about, as a priest, how his party leader forgets to set even share, in which case his proper action is to repeatedly murder team members to "catch the leader's attention".

And yeah, someone's history of being rude to everyone is enough reason for me to respond to them in jest.

#53 roseo

roseo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

You have to know that the OP made a thread justifying his right to killsteal people on a ranger "because that's how the world works" (or something like that), later to complain he can't solo (i.e. steal people's mobs) in a TI; and then proudly proclaiming his intention to make everyone cry when he becomes a super-ranger ready to murder the universe. He then proceeds to complain/boast about, as a priest, how his party leader forgets to set even share, in which case his proper action is to repeatedly murder team members to "catch the leader's attention".

And yeah, someone's history of being rude to everyone is enough reason for me to respond to them in jest.

Oh... that was him? ....

Kill the-_-! :o

#54 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

Right now I really wish I had some wealth on Renewal to give to the OP. I like the no care bear attitude.

#55 Feonn

Feonn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

If you are making a FS aco/Priest/AB... the keyword here is here. FS = Full support. That means you support others to play.
If you are not into supporting, partying with others, then don't play FS Aco/Priest/AB.

#56 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

Omg why is this thread still alive?

Patience is required to level an FS.
OP has no patience therefore is unable to level an FS.

People to support are also required to level an FS.
OP has a bad rep and has become RO herpes.
No one wants herpes.

I have contributed nothing useful to this thread. +1 for me.

#57 vicchua24

vicchua24

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

I am now lv.47/42 and I am taking advantage of the double exp event and the Comodo spotlight. I have an FS build and I am using a +5 Stunner. I buff myself with Increased AGI, Blessing, and lv.4 Angelus, and my choice of pots is the Novice red pots due to it's 0 weight. I carry thousands of it, and believe me, it burns quick with my poor defence and no flee. They are extremely cheap, I can get 10K Novice red pots for 450K. But it takes some time to trade skel bones for Novice pots. The good thing about it is I don't have to restock and I can spam pots and not run out.

I am currently training at Grove and the exp there is very quick. I get 3k exp per kill.

Forget about Heal Bombing! I can do 150 melee damage with full buff and have fair ASPD even with just 1 BASE AGI. ASPD pots and AGI buff will make out for it. There is no need to Heal Bomb, as long as I provide myself with HP Pots then I am good melee-ing my way to 56. I can stay in Grove till I reach lv.56 and maybe do the Alligator blackboard to speed it up. It is pot burning so I already have all my Novice pots stocked in my inventory.

I view this double exp event as a compensation for the failure of this class. I deserve this double exp for the damn setback this class had caused me.

#58 SergioSSA1LER

SergioSSA1LER

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

I am now lv.47/42 and I am taking advantage of the double exp event and the Comodo spotlight. I have an FS build and I am using a +5 Stunner. I buff myself with Increased AGI, Blessing, and lv.4 Angelus, and my choice of pots is the Novice red pots due to it's 0 weight. I carry thousands of it, and believe me, it burns quick with my poor defence and no flee. They are extremely cheap, I can get 10K Novice red pots for 450K. But it takes some time to trade skel bones for Novice pots. The good thing about it is I don't have to restock and I can spam pots and not run out.

I am currently training at Grove and the exp there is very quick. I get 3k exp per kill.

Forget about Heal Bombing! I can do 150 melee damage with full buff and have fair ASPD even with just 1 BASE AGI. ASPD pots and AGI buff will make out for it. There is no need to Heal Bomb, as long as I provide myself with HP Pots then I am good melee-ing my way to 56. I can stay in Grove till I reach lv.56 and maybe do the Alligator blackboard to speed it up. It is pot burning so I already have all my Novice pots stocked in my inventory.

I view this double exp event as a compensation for the failure of this class. I deserve this double exp for the damn setback this class had caused me.

You might be trolling everyone, if so, congrats, you are at the same level as Magefist. But this line was too obvious.

If you are not... you've reached a whole new level of Megalomania and narcissism. And I thought i was a narcissist.

#59 Rirezz

Rirezz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

So... Just wondering, but are you willing to admit that your first post was rather over-the-top with all the grumpy-guy-on-a-helpline attitude of "This is ridiculous!"? Or do you still think it's way too hard?

It's not that hard if you put effort into it.

Edited by Rirezz, 14 February 2013 - 02:52 AM.

#60 vicchua24

vicchua24

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:35 AM

I am not admitting to anything. Leveling this character without the double exp event and the spotlight is godforsaken hard. Probably without it, I would still be lv.20 by now.
I am trying hard to rush this damn character to 70, then TI it out to 99/70. I know the job 70 is going to be a pain since this character cannot even kill.
This will be a lot of a damn pain in the neck to get this to AB. Well, I have to hit the drug store and buy myself some tylenol because I am going to be needing a lot of it.

#61 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

Evil Druids are going to be cake to you :)

#62 stroopwafel

stroopwafel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Server:tba

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

I am the only one looking forward to see his/her post about the AB jobchange quest?

#63 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

I am the only one looking forward to see his/her post about the AB jobchange quest?

nope

#64 Einherhart

Einherhart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 768 posts
  • LocationHamilton, NZ
  • Server:My Own Uprising

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

Looking forward for this guy's posts in the future til he reaches 150/50.

Oh wait, if he ever decides to join a guild and woe, we might see a post in 2014 like "why do i die easily QQ? this job sucks bla bla"

#65 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

I have high hopes for this guy..

#66 Rirezz

Rirezz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

I am not admitting to anything. Leveling this character without the double exp event and the spotlight is godforsaken hard. Probably without it, I would still be lv.20 by now.
I am trying hard to rush this damn character to 70, then TI it out to 99/70. I know the job 70 is going to be a pain since this character cannot even kill.
This will be a lot of a damn pain in the neck to get this to AB. Well, I have to hit the drug store and buy myself some tylenol because I am going to be needing a lot of it.

But... even without a double exp event, if you're 47 now, you'd be about 39 instead. The EXP curve is like that. Getting to 70 during an exp event is equal to 59 without an event.

And I'm quite sure I remember reading that (on this week's event) the comodo spotlight does not stack with the exp event. Which means you could also be elsewhere and collecting Eden quests, which give you a lot of exp regardless of exp events, further thinning out the difference.

I really suggest you settle down and enjoy the game a bit more. 1-99 was never meant to be done in a hurry, and it's supposed to help people learn their class, not just rush through it blindly.

#67 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

You might be trolling everyone, if so, congrats, you are at the same level as Magefist. But this line was too obvious.

If you are not... you've reached a whole new level of Megalomania and narcissism. And I thought i was a narcissist.

I thought that one warlock player around these forums was the worst narcissist then I met this OP.... Lol

@OP: Also good for you that you're having fun whacking stuff with your stunner. We gave you suggestions to improve your leveling with FS much more efficiently and faster but you chose to ignore them. Don't ever ask for help ever again....

#68 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

I thought that one warlock player around these forums was the worst narcissist then I met this OP.... Lol

Lol *nods in agreement.
Someone should copy pasta this thread into mage forums just to see what happens.

#69 vicchua24

vicchua24

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

I have high hopes for this guy..

You better have. I am already 71/19 and it costed me around 13M to get there. I am back in the game.

#70 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

You should stop using Yuna as your avatar. Your personality and her personality have nothing in common.

#71 vicchua24

vicchua24

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

i am currently 81/35, it is getting there.

#72 Rirezz

Rirezz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

I'm going to mention it now in goodwill: please brace for the fact that 100+ is going to be nowhere close as easy as 1-99. You will need to practice being a full support class for you to function well in mid/high TI parties, and soloing isn't very feasible; mobbing is the way to go in renewal, it just works for you right now since the exp requirements are quite low under 100.

#73 vicchua24

vicchua24

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

I have been to 101-125 TI, there is no way a person will be able to solo there. With crap gears, you will not even last there. Full clean White Wing set, and a clean Elven Bow is nothing. I am poor so I cannot fund my character with the +7 and a good enchant.
like you said, 1-99 is easy, so I shouldn't even be below 99. I am level 86 right now, and I am trying to rush this out to 99. I check the experience all the time to make sure that I am getting it. I am rushing this out to AB.

#74 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

Turn ins aren't meant to be soloed unless you have good gears, good skill and experience, and are playing a class that is an effective solo-er against those particular monsters, etc.

#75 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

I solo'ed both last week's 101+ Turn In and this week's on my Kagerou and also saw Rangers doing it. Stop exaggerating things.

Edited by GuardianTK, 15 February 2013 - 03:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users