Account suspended/Can't make account - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Account suspended/Can't make account

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 squirly

squirly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:46 PM

Ok I have already used ticket system and they said my issue was going to be shown to a supervisor(yet to recieve a response). Basically I made my account back in september.. Haven't played ANY of the warp portal games yet, I was waiting for dragon saga. I try to log into my account this month and it says it has been suspended.Warp portal employee told me it was for credit card billing issue which makes ABSOLUTELY no sense to me as I have NEVER used a credit card on warp portal and don't even OWN a credit card.

Now it is getting worse it seems, my boyfriend tryed to make a account here today, filled out all of the information and when he clicks register, it says the account has been suspended. How can a account that was never created be suspended???

Is this some kind of IP thing?

I'm trying to be patient but this is getting really frustrating as I have no idea what is going on -_-

*back to the ps3 I guess*

#2 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:36 PM

So the processes are working, there isn't much else we can do from the forums on this. The issue is that the computer you are playing from has been flagged as a threat and so we have a process to review before we allow it access.

Just work though the support system as that is where you will get support for this.

#3 squirly

squirly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:08 PM

I am wondering if my PC was flagged because I have two pc's but the one I mostly use is in the kitchen and there is something wrong with it. A lot of the times I click a website it says redirecting redirecting and takes me to a website I never even choose. It just did it a second ago the first time I tryed to reply to your post..

I have tryed about everything to get rid of this redirect virus thing I don't even know what it is but it sure is awful. I've tryed Mcafee Antivirus, Spyware Doctor, Spybot search and destroy, Avast, all have failed to fix it.

If my boyfriend uses the other pc to try and make his account will that work then?

Thanks for your time.

#4 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

Sounds like the PC needs to have a clean installation done to clear it off.

#5 squirly

squirly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:15 PM

Sounds like the PC needs to have a clean installation done to clear it off.

ah... that was what I was hoping I wouldn't have to do but if thats what it needs to fix it I guess thats what I gotta do lol. Gonna be a pain reinstalling all my large games like WoW etc and all the patches -_-

#6 default12

default12

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:24 PM

Im having the same problem. i cant log in my account in warpportal it says that my account has been suspended when i create a new account and click register it also says that the account has been suspended

#7 Ownageforlife

Ownageforlife

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:02 AM

WOW really? This is so stupid you made me waste 3 hours downloading and installing stuff only to get suspended because your games are :blink: retarded GG i don't care ban me do what ever but don't think for a min I'm going sit around and wait for a response from your prob 2 month long waiting list in support and no its no that i need to restore my comp to factory settings because i just did that 2 days ago so get the-_- with the program and fix it u just lost 1 person i know from it and that's me and i don't think I'm going to be recommending your games to anyone any time soon and i know people are going to be like good we don't want you if your like that but believe me you should value every one that wants to play and no need to respond to me as i wont be logging back in. oh and im not going to sit here and waste my time any longer on this fail :)! PEACE :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users