Battlemagician Week 2 Discussions - Page 3 - Xenoa Armory - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Battlemagician Week 2 Discussions

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#51 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

sure, in mass battle with balanced teams u can shut down a full +30 druid when he is afk mb))

anyone know what russians have suggested or their discussions not started yet??

Alteris can u give us an update or news about the previous thread too ?;/

#52 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

sure, in mass battle with balanced teams u can shut down a full +30 druid when he is afk mb))

anyone know what russians have suggested or their discussions not started yet??

Alteris can u give us an update or news about the previous thread too ?;/

tell that to full +30 korean druids who rage quit and call me hacker when I decide to chase them all match long :heh:

#53 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

in bgs they rage quit and in pk they rage log lol))

#54 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:trifi, nova

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

This game is centered around the Item mall. people are not asking for balance cause theres a bunch of solid +5 druids running around kicking butt. the problem is the +30 ones going 160 -4 in the battlefields. You make the +5 ones stronger you make the +30 ones stronger and there will be +30 ones. I think your totally off base on this as what I have read is basically nerfing the druid class and nothing to improve the ele class. I know others see it as evening the class out though.

So commanders and protectors need 2400 hp buffs too. Commanders prolly some def buffs as well as i bet you get more then they do from your buffs and they are a tank class. Only half of this statement is true as commanders are not a tank class there actually a dps class. Druid if your in doomgaurd form is meant to be a tank low damage from it low heals worse then what a prot gets, if your in inferno mode its suppose to be your dps counter part but there damage output is by far worse then what you would get with a commander, warlord or bezerker which it is meant to be like. True issue with druid though is its base class should not be a caster.

I don't need to play that class to know what it's about. You dash across the board and transform, ae stun, cast rage of bugs dash off and transform so no one can stun you as you stroll off. Doomguard should Have a 1.5 second cast time on it too. So the sins can catch you before you can get away and transform. Since you only want to use it for raiding you shouldn't have a problem with it. To this it sounds like you just want the sins to have an advantage over the druid because your not fast enough to catch them before they transform, and rage of bugs might not be a druid skill after this is all done as it has been suggested to be moved to the ele tree or even be deleted

I'm not knocking the work you put into what you wrote.But you have to base your skills on +30 toons because there will be +30 toons of every class.Overbearing needs nerf ,stealing weapon needs nerf, Adamant mind, the list goes on and on. If your basing on +30 only your gonna totally kill the game I know it does need taken into account though

Well then it's right on track with you being a caster class.

oh and the topic is not nerfing but balancing.

Edited by Daniels1976, 21 February 2013 - 04:03 PM.

#55 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

tell that to full +30 korean druids who rage quit and call me hacker when I decide to chase them all match long :heh:

lol School? He tried to pk my shammy when i was semi afk, i turned around pew pew'ed him a bit he ran off and tried to dash +DG stun but he failed and got raped sideways. After that i logged Wreckd killed him a few times and he rage quit. Havn't seen him log on since.

#56 Jono

Jono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:07 AM

Do all skills from magic battle not work when change to job for druid ^^ so people will use all transformation and skills damage from it XD end balance! and do buffs elementalist more stronger and party buffs. First stage complete!

#57 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

EX: We need a dash skill because when fighting other players, our movement is always below that of other classes and we are constantly being kited. We believe a boost of 40 feet, for a 100 mana cost skill with 60 second cooldown will help us close our gap with the enemy while still costing us mana. The cooldown will also make it so that we use it wisely rather than spam the ability. This should only be a druid ability under XXXX form. (YES!)

I tried to follow your form a bit^^
If anyone has any suggestions to this or constructive crit that would be nice to help it be refined. Alteris if you see something you don't fully understand or must object to please reply. Also my druidele problem section isn't very specific, so someone helping there would be nice. Also I didn't touch on doomguard or vilovy but I think doomguard has been fairly covered by fudd and viole along with some others .

The Weak Physical Druid Problem modify/add skills
Contract with Inferno should be 150 mp lower because using this form is overly costly. Transformations on druid are very fun skills but are not used because they don't appeal/aren't strong enough enough. Increasing lvl 10 inferno damage from 300 to 500 is needed because we have a lack of strength being added into our sets and our damage is naturally low. Build swift arm, the - attack speed buff, into our inferno contract; this seems like a positive boost to making inferno more appealing. As viole mentioned we have nice inferno attack skills in bleeding and double slash. I've seen a number of people request that they become AoE skills to boost inferno's strengths a bit. AoE on these skills could help us in grinding with the skill crit build and in taking care of an extra target in pvp. The cooldowns are nice so they can be rotated a little between auto attacks and storm strike, the aoe stun. Adding a third spammable skill along with double slash and bleeding would be a nice addition. Something fun and interesting like "Severing" starting lvl at 66 and maxing lvl 10 for skill at lvl 93. CD: 8 seconds, no DoT, Damage 200, 250, 280, 320, 360, 400, 450, 500, 550, 600 Party Buff (Chance/Effect): 30%+15dmg, 35%+30dmg, 40%+45dmg, 45%+60dmg, 50%+75dmg, 60%+90dmg 70%+90dmg 70%+90dmg same to lvl 10 and this is all physical damage of course. When it hits the buff can be something like 4 minutes for 10 targets in 30m. Just an idea, not fully refined but something like that.

I also feel for druid to be played with transformations more the transformations skill trees should be deepened more. Right now they aren't very robust, there is not a whole lot at their disposals right now. Adding a skill like "Inferno's Hell" Fear affect on 5 targets within 10m for 8 seconds with a small DoT affect. Starting at lvl 66 and finishing at 78. CD: 24 seconds, Fear time 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 DoT 50/2 secs, 100/2 secs, 150/2 secs, 200/2 secs, 200/2 seconds. A skill like this could help druids in deterring some damage while in melee form and help control crowds a bit more. It doesn't last terribly long so it is no overpowered and it's radius is only 10m.

The Rage of Bugs Problem modify skills
Many believe Rage of Bugs should be modified as it is extremely powerful as is. The current RoB can be fun as is but it is the only magic skill on the druid class tree. It is a little weird. Before the change it was a ground DoT not affected by stats and at one point in time it was invisible. Although I liked RoB destealthing and debuffing(DoT knocks off range buffs) purposes back then I don't think it is necessary to take away the damage. If the damage is instead based on physical damage to match the rest of the druid skill tree I think that would make more sense. I also think a lot of people could handle a physical rage of bugs more fairly than a light based one. All the damage amounts and mp costs could be kept the same as well as CD.

The Druidele Problem move/edit skills
That 5 second dash we have is like crack, extremely addicting so I won't mention taking away from DNA; it is also a fun part of the class. Instead cutting off/limiting skills such as Hydrochloric Acid throw/wastewater/mysterious storm from druid use somehow would be a bit better. Others have already expressed the problem with druids spamming magic aoe skills along with all the stuns and quick movement they have. So if these skills and/or their DNA were separated from druid tree somehow, the high speed, 3 extra stuns, and high defense wouldn't be a problem because the skills will be where they belong, on an elem's build

If anyone has any suggestions to this or constructive crit that would be nice to help it be refined. Alteris if you see something you don't fully understand or must object to please reply. Also my druidele problem section isn't very specific, so someone helping there would be nice.

A few ideas from the previous thread that I did like were:

-Inferno having a boost. Swift arm and Swift leg should be merged with inferno. Inferno should have more damage. And it should have more skills to spam. This way inferno will be a lot more usefull to play. Right now it's used to avoid being feared and/or to stun one/multiple targets. Both physical skills are usefull, but I think we need more (AOE)skills for the inferno. I also liked the idea of changing the inferno dash to a dash with stun. That dash/stun should last only 1 second and it should have a lower cooldown (not 5sec ofcourse). MP consumption should be lowered.

I back up what Fudd has said here, along with wreckd

Edited by Syre, 24 February 2013 - 11:17 AM.

#58 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

well basically what i posted in first thread,mb some changes and its almost same suggestions with niki or viole or syr..

Suggestion :

BM skill tree :

LCS:Keep it as is and make it give more phy dmg~.
LCT: keep as is
FCS: keep As is for bm and block for druid(when u jc to druid u cant skill it anymore like niki suggested)
Invisible arrow : same as FCS
Acid Throw :same as FCS
WasteWater : same as FCS
Mysterious storm : keep as is(but make it like it used to,druid cannot skill it more even if 50+ lvl,only elem can max)
Raging Strike : make it like before druidele patch and make it give physical damage instead of magic(i asked in game most bms/ele/druid never use it anyway)
Absorbing energy : keep as is
WoH : keep as is
Wop : keep as is
Instant healing: keep as is

Druid skills :
Armor Mastery : stay as is
RoB : Remove it(or make it dot like it was)
Aproach : Make it inferno skill that requires target and make it 33m (without stun effect)(if aproach was moved make new skill like this)
Robbing willingness : keep as is but lower cd
Revenge Telekineses : remove reflect effect from it lower its cd and make it add more dmg
Promise of trust : keep as is
Gravity up : Alteris said it will be moved to elem in previous thread~
Cow: keep as is

Doomguard skills :
Contract with doomgaurd : Add reflect rate to it and merge the hp buff too (Revenge Telekinises+dg hp buff merge) so if some1 wanna invest more sp on dg lets say for pve tanking it will actually have meaning
Strengthen Skin : remove it druid already have enuf defence buffs,in its place add a single target taunt skill (either taunt or sth like lowblow with decent cd and nice agro )
Heavy blow : keep as is
Aoe stun : make it 4 sec at max lvl with abit less radius
Healing power : make it a normal pt heal
Druid aoe taunt : add +1k agro to it

Inferno Skills :
Contract with inferno : Merge the m/s speed buff ( swift leg) with this and make it add more dmg (450-500 at 10 lvl ) also add dna that gives more dmg to the form,also merge swift arm as well ( 300 dmg is too low i mean even WoG gives same and more dmg than the form^^,and swift needs to be merged imo druid and forming is about speed u not have time buff up in pvp and the cds are long compare to the forms that will make it easier use this form i think ><).
Bleeding : make it multitarget
Doubleslash : make it give more dmg and keep it single target

Inferno stun : keep as is.
Inferno Dash : make it like burning dash from zerk aoe effect stun 1 sec charge 33m at 10 lvl.
In the place of swift leg/swift arm that merged with inferno add 2 more inferno multitarget skills.

In general like others posted, no bm stuns/few and weak magic attacks/effective inferno phy damage dealer pve and pvp wise/dg tank form that can do its job in pve and has meaning investing more on forms or their skills...

#59 ArezKrazy

ArezKrazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationChiLe xD
  • Server:FvKiNn4m3

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

mb i am wrong but (and sorry if i am) everyone (not all) is focusin on BM/DRUID skill tree and DNA but what about the LESS played class on game i mean ELEMENTALIST??? (i know that already are post out there about ELE but would not be great to have more feedback for them?
peace out xD

#60 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

mb i am wrong but (and sorry if i am) everyone (not all) is focusin on BM/DRUID skill tree and DNA but what about the LESS played class on game i mean ELEMENTALIST??? (i know that already are post out there about ELE but would not be great to have more feedback for them?
peace out xD

All the elems are druids and probably like things how they are

#61 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

peace out xD

Nah you didn't understand the convo, at first glance it looks that sav, syre, nikio, fudd and more (including myself), it trying to balance druid having little thought for Failementalist however by locking some BM skills for druid and only giving the DNA access and higher level skills to Failementalist we're hoping to turn them in Elementalist instead, see? Not so complicated, However for gods sake i hope DG and Inferno get a well deserved buff as the only time you see druids use inferno is to stun which is pretty crap considering "Druid" are meant to be primarily shapeshifer kind of DPS, not some-_- shooting skills and transform to run away, stun or to be immune to certain cc.

#62 Sylk

Sylk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Kruxena Army

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

B) Some suggestions:

Battle Magician:
Moving Raging Strike to Druid and Invisible Arrow to Elementalist and a little modification on fairy's protection.

Posted ImageFairy's Protection (Revamp):

I think it will help low level BMs in since they "lost" one stun (now lvl 30)

Old:
Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Prerequisite Level 1 4 7 10 13 16 19 22 25 28
MP Consumption 17 21 24 27 31 38 41 48 51 58
Short Range Defense +12 +16 +20 +27 +33 +39 +45 +54 +65 +77
Short Range Defense with DNA* +24 +32 +40 +54 +66 +72 +78 +87 +98 +110
Duration 5 min 6 min 7 min 8 min 9 min

New:
Prerequisite Level 30 33 36 40 43 46 49 52 55 58
MP Consumption 17 21 24 27 31 38 41 48 51 58
Short Range Defense +24 +32 +40 +54 +66 +72 +78 +87 +98 +110
Short Range Defense with DNA* +48 +64 +80 +108 +132 +144 +156 +174 +186 +220
Duration 5 min 6 min 7 min 8 min 9 min

Druid:
I think druid should gain 1-2 attack skills for Inferno then druid would keep transformed for more time or instead of add more skills just decrease Double slash cooldown to about 3 seconds and the follow changes:

Posted Image(Doom Guard) Strengthened Skin:

Instead of defense this skill could be a resistence buff since there will be radiants in the party (in case of Tank Build this skill would be good in my point of view).

Old:
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Prerequisite Level 50 53 56 59 62
MP Consumption 127 137 147 161 171
Short Range Defense +193 +216 +242 +270 +300

New:
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Prerequisite Level 60 63 66 69 72
All Res Increase +6% +9% +12% +15% +18%

Posted Image(Inferno) Swift Arm:

Instead of attack speed buff could make it a physical damage buff for inferno and maybe change the name to Robust Arms. :P

Old:
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Attack Speed -0.2 -0.4 -0.6 -0.8 -1.0
Duration 60 sec 120 sec 180 sec 240 sec 300 sec

New:
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Damage +20 +40 +60 +80 +100
Duration 60 sec 120 sec 180 sec 240 sec 300 sec

Posted Image(Inferno)Swift Leg:

In case someone decide to go AA build, swift arm and swift leg could be merged in one, could change the name to Swift Body :D increasing movement speed and decreasing attack speed at the same time!

Level 1 2 3 4 5
Prerequisite Level 52 55 58 61 64
MP Consumption 111 120 128 140 151
Movement Speed /
Attack Speed +0.2/-0.2 +0.4/-0.4 +0.6/-0.6 +0.8/-0.8 +1.0/-1.0
Duration 1 min 2 min 3 min 4 min
5 min

Posted Image(Inferno) Advance:

Since druid "lost" Approach, would be nice give this skill a boost, decreasing its cooldown ( 16 seconds to 8 seconds) and making it a target skill like Rush from commander with no DNA required or just decrease its cooldown idk.

Posted ImageRaging Strike:

Now a physical damage buff instead of magic damage

Old:
Prerequisite Level 30 33 36 39 42 45 48 51 54 57
MP Consumption 54 60 66 71 80 88 97 108 117 125
Additional Damage 34 39 44 50 57 64 73 82 91 102
Success Chance 30% 35% 40% 45% 50% 60% 70%
Magic Attack Power 1-3 2-6 3-9 4-12 5-15 6-18 7-21 8-24 9-27 10-30
Magic Attack Power with DNA* 2-5 4-10 6-15 8-20 10-25 12-30 14-35 16-40 18-45 20-50
Duration 10 min 12 min 14 min 16 min 18 min

New:
Prerequisite Level 50 53 56 59 62 65 68 71 74 77
Physical Attack Power 15 30 45 60 75 90 105 120 135 150
DNA (+dmg) +5 +10 +15 +20 +25 +30 +35 +40 +45 +50

Elementalist:
I saw some suggesting RoB to become a elementalist skill but I think it would'nt be good, instead of this Snow Burst and Fairy Judgement could become multi-target skills (elementalist will have 4 multi-target skills if done this way), also change Approach to Elementalist tree decreasing its cooldown from 25 seconds to 15 seconds and removing DNA from this skill (I think 5 secs cooldown is a bit to low >.<)

Posted ImageApproach:

Could decrease its cooldown from 25 seconds to 15 seconds and remove DNA from this skill (I think 5 secs cooldown is a bit to low >.<)

Posted ImageInvisible Arrow:

Now a elementalist exclusive stun.

Posted ImagePromise of Trust:

It would be more useful on Elementalist tree giving it more survivability

Posted ImageSnow Burst:

Now multi-target skill! (lvl 60 now)

Old:
MP Consumption 105 114 123 134 143 157 168 180 188 200
Water Property Damage 248 277 311 347 389 433 485 533 582 636
Casting Time with DNA* 0.8 sec 0.6 sec 0.4 sec 0.2 sec Instant

New:
Prerequisite Level 60 63 66 69 72 75 78 81 84 87
MP Consumption 148 165 182 205 222 239 257 279 302 331
Water Property Damage 248 277 311 347 389 433 485 533 582 636
Casting Time with DNA* 0.8 sec 0.6 sec 0.4 sec 0.2 sec Instant Instant Instant Instant Instant Instant
Effective Range 5 m 6 m 7 m 8 m 9 m
Maximum Targets Effected 3 4 5 6 7 8

Posted ImageFairy's Judge:

Now multi-target skill!

Old:
MP Consumption 137 148 160 174 182 194 205 217 228 239
Wind Propert Damage 359 403 449 502 550 601 655 692 749 812
Skill Downtime with DNA* 35? 32? 29? 26? 23? 20? 17? 14? 11? 8?

New:
Prerequisite Level 40 43 46 49 52 55 58 61 64 67
MP Consumption 148 165 182 205 222 239 257 279 302 331
Wind Property Damage 359 403 449 502 550 601 655 692 749 812
Skill Downtime with DNA* 42 39 36 33 30 27 24 21 18 15
Effective Range 5 m 6 m 7 m 8 m 9 m
Maximum Targets Effected 3 4 5 6 7 8

Posted ImageBliss of Fairy(revamp):

PARTY BUFF!!!

New:
MP Consumption 127 137 147 161 171 188 202 215 226 239
Magic Attack Strength +10 +20 +30 +40 +50 +60 +70 +80 +90 +100
Maximum Targets Effected 5 8 12 15 18 18 21 21 21 21
Duration 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min

Posted ImageHoly Bliss:

PARTY BUFF!!!

New:
MP Consumption 169 182 196 214 228 251 269 287 301 319
Max HP +370 +414 +464 +517 +580 +645 +724 +796 +849 +929
Max HP + DNA +555 +621 +696 +775 +870 +1290 +1448 +1592 +1698 +1858
Maximum Targets Effected 5 8 12 15 18 18 21 21 21 21
Duration 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min 10min

Posted ImageHigh Concentration:

Increase duration and increase cooldown from 1 min to 1,5 min

Old:
Prerequisite Level 70 73 76 79 82 85 88 91 94 97
Property Magic Damage +2% +4% +6% +8% +10% +12% +14% +16% +18% +20%
MP Consumption 212 222 236 250 263 277 294 311 328 345
Duration 10 sec 12 sec 15 sec 17 sec 20 sec 20 sec 20 sec 20 sec 20 sec 20sec

New:
Prerequisite Level 70 73 76 79 82 85 88 91 94 97
Property Magic Damage +2% +4% +6% +8% +10% +12% +14% +16% +18% +20%
MP Consumption 212 222 236 250 263 277 294 311 328 345
Duration 22 sec 25 sec 28 sec 31 sec 34 sec 37 sec 40 sec 40 sec 40 sec 40 sec

Posted ImageMind Enhancement:

Make it INT Enhancement( Int will give more magic dmg, more scad, and more res, that will be a good boost for casters in compensation for the big boost in physical damage that meeles got using those Trinity weapons)

Also made a skill tree possible preview =)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Well if done that this way BM will stay okay, druid wont be nerfed and elementalist will receive a nice boost

Thats my suggestion I hope you like it =)

P.S.: posting now on the right thread :heh:

P.S.S.: got some problems with tables >.<

#63 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

I like the AoE snowburst idea but the DNA should be like everyone else's 10 points to make it instant. not 5.

#64 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

Sylk, it won't solve druidele problem. And ppl will QQ about druid and ele. As a lot of posts here- The main problem of druidele is BM tree. And Dash for ele? Bad idea.

Edited by Nikio, 25 February 2013 - 02:22 AM.

#65 Sylk

Sylk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

nikio, Do you think its a bad idea even increasing the cooldown? :hmm:

#66 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

dont turn mage classes into tanks lol, sylk ur ele looks like tank with op dmg xD

#67 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

Sylk, it won't solve druidele problem. And ppl will QQ about druid and ele. As a lot of posts here- The main problem of druidele is BM tree. And Dash for ele? Bad idea.

Not to mention a defense buff for them too...
Both very bad ideas, only one of these two should have good survivability but not INSANE damage, and the other should have damage but have to work towards survivability like every other caster lol.

#68 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:52 AM

Make inferno's more attractive compared with the ''druid-elem skills''. There have been quite a lot of suggestions about this. In order to do this;

-increase the mobility. Either merge swift leg into inferno, this will make the inferno extremely fast. The dash can stay like it is, or make it a ''dash-on-target'' with 1sec stun. Ofcourse you should reduce the cooldown of the inferno-dash.

-a good amount of attack-skills that can be spammed in a nice rotation. All druids are magic based, so AA will be our last option.

If they will make certain skills/dna's for elementalist-only or if they remove/change some druid-skills. Then druids will have an amount of DNA-points left (probably around 10-20).

-It would be great if certain inferno and doomguard skills had a DNA-option aswell. A few examples:
1. Swift advance >> each DNA point reduces the cooldown with 1.5 seconds (7.5 sec reduced at level 5)
2. strengthened inferno >> Each DNA point increases the attack (and defense) strength of inferno. They could eventually remove swift leg and merge it into this DNA.
3. Strengthened [skillname] >> Increase the radius/targets of an Inferno-AOE skill

Doomguards should have a better tanking ability.
I liked most suggestions from Viole about this.

But I'd like to add to change Strengthened Skin to a physical reflection buff and eventually add an DNA option for this.

Druids could be a good option for people who want to make a tank. Just make it more attractive.

Edited by Fudd, 25 February 2013 - 05:53 AM.

#69 Sylk

Sylk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

Not to mention a defense buff for them too...

True, I thought better about Promise of trust and its really too op and would not be a good ideia on elementalist tree as it is now, mb if nerf the amount of defense or just remove it.

#70 Nikio

Nikio

Battlemagician Class Rep

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:05 AM

The main thing- we want make druid more em... as Druid. I mean back to old times, where druid used to be "STR" druid, and... now a bit stronger, that's why we keep talking about "no bm skills for druid, make transformations more attractive". Also we want stronger ELE, but... we can't make same mistake like Gravity did with Druid class after "big" patch.

#71 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

Just a few of the things I liked/agree with and disagree with. The Green is my response to the Red

well basically what i posted in first thread,mb some changes and its almost same suggestions with niki or viole or syr..

Suggestion :

BM skill tree :
FCS: keep As is for bm and block for druid(when u jc to druid u cant skill it anymore like niki suggested)
Invisible arrow : same as FCS
Acid Throw :same as FCS
WasteWater : same as FCS
Yes Alteris, get these blocked off for druid skill tree

Raging Strike : make it like before druidele patch and make it give physical damage instead of magic(i asked in game most bms/ele/druid never use it anyway)

Doomguard skills :
Contract with doomgaurd : Add reflect rate to it and merge the hp buff too (Revenge Telekinises+dg hp buff merge) so if some1 wanna invest more sp on dg lets say for pve tanking it will actually have meaning
Strengthen Skin : remove it druid already have enuf defence buffs,in its place add a single target taunt skill (either taunt or sth like lowblow with decent cd and nice agro )
Heavy blow : keep as is
Aoe stun : make it 4 sec at max lvl with abit less radius
Healing power : make it a normal pt heal
Druid aoe taunt : add +1k agro to it
Yes, I support all of this. Doomguard needs more taunting power and lacks block prowess; add ing fair damage reflecting stats also would be a huge and fair boost(more fun too)! Lvl 10 Doom= 45% damage reflect/40% chance. In 100 boss hits, a lvl 10 doom(which maxes at lvl 77) reflects damage from 40 hits and from those 40 hits takes 45% less damage. so it is practically like he took ~80 hits instead. I think others should comment on this, the built in boost sounds fair, not too weak or too strong in my opinion but of course I am not 100% sure.

B) Some suggestions:

Druid:
I think druid should gain 1-2 attack skills for Inferno then druid would keep transformed for more time or instead of add more skills just decrease Double slash cooldown to about 3 seconds and the follow changes:

Posted Image(Doom Guard) Strengthened Skin:

Instead of defense this skill could be a resistence buff since there will be radiants in the party (in case of Tank Build this skill would be good in my point of view).
Old:
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Short Range Defense +193 +216 +242 +270 +300

New:
Level 1 2 3 4 5
Prerequisite Level 60 63 66 69 72
All Res Increase +6% +9% +12% +15% +18%
Nice Perk, good for helping Doomguard stand on his own a bit better.

Posted ImageRaging Strike:

Now a physical damage buff instead of magic damage

Old:
Prerequisite Level 30 33 36 39 42 45 48 51 54 57
Magic Attack Power 1-3 2-6 3-9 4-12 5-15 6-18 7-21 8-24 9-27 10-30
Magic Attack Power with DNA* 2-5 4-10 6-15 8-20 10-25 12-30 14-35 16-40 18-45 20-50

New:
Physical Attack Power 15 30 45 60 75 90 105 120 135 150
Duration 10 min 12 min 14 min 16 min 18 mi

I like this idea though for a skill starting at lvl 50 and ending at 77 I think the buff should be a little stronger. Perhaps +10, +15, +20, +30, +35, +40, +50, +60, +65, +75. Along with more DNA options for increasing buff damage; the DNA maxing at 10 will allow for more customization of the class and build to the individual.

Elementalist:
I saw some suggesting RoB to become a elementalist skill but I think it would'nt be good, instead of this Snow Burst and Fairy Judgement could become multi-target skills (elementalist will have 4 multi-target skills if done this way), also change Approach to Elementalist tree decreasing its cooldown from 25 seconds to 15 seconds and removing DNA from this skill (I think 5 secs cooldown is a bit to low >.<)
Posted ImageApproach:

Could decrease its cooldown from 25 seconds to 15 seconds and remove DNA from this skill (I think 5 secs cooldown is a bit to low >.< Druid I believe should keep both dashes. It needs the mobility. Whether to keep both as they are, one for normal and one for inferno, or both for inferno I am not sure yet.
Posted ImageInvisible Arrow:

Now a elementalist exclusive stun.
I disagree with this one because I think a long range stun is good for the initial battlemage class.
Posted ImagePromise of Trust:
It would be more useful on Elementalist tree giving it more survivability. Druid needs this defense buff, it allows for more customization in build when distributing points between Promise of Trust, Robbing Willingness, and Armor Mastery. Also Elementalist class has two buffs to put on others already. High defense and high speed are major components of the "druidele" problem.

Posted ImageSnow Burst
Posted ImageFairy's Judge:

Posted ImageBliss of Fairy(revamp):
PARTY BUFF!!!
Posted ImageHoly Bliss:
PARTY BUFF!!!
Posted ImageHigh Concentration:
Posted ImageMind Enhancement:

For the changes you made to the rest of these skills, I would not mind these changes.

I also like Fudd's increase the run speed idea. Currently Inferno get's a +1.0m/s boost which is very nice. But after testing with swift legs I saw that if druid were to fight in Inferno form for elongated periods of time the extra run speed is great because of dash cooldown. Also quick movements to save party members are a part of the class descriptions. Build swift arm and swift legs into inferno contract. Make Inferno skill "advance" 12 second CD with 5 levels of DNA that knocks off 1 sec from CD each. Also if it is possible to make it so the dash works as the warrior dash with target AND free dash as assassin would be great. That way we would have the ability to precisely get to targets but also to move quickly in general. With such a strong dash the DNA-CD possibility with Approach, the normal form's dash, should be lowered to what it used to be, 10, which is double what it is now. To do this simply make dash DNA cap at lvl 5. Keep Approach as a general dash though, it doesn't need to be target specific.

This way Inferno druid won't be caught in those weird inbetween situations. The ones where you are out of range to attack but in range to be attacked. To stop this from happening with other classes they have shorter dash CDs as I recommended for Inferno(like warrior, rogue, commander) or they have a midrange skill to spare them(warrior fear skill)

Also lowering Storm slash cooldown from 24 seconds to 14 or supplying DNA option to do so would help in allowing druids to fight in inferno form a little longer. It will compensate for the loss of the battlemage stuns being barred from druid use as we requested, as well as allow for more customization if done through DNA option.

Edited by Syre, 25 February 2013 - 11:44 AM.

#72 ashenglory

ashenglory

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 575 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

Hi, Steve!

#73 Jono

Jono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

Promise of trust need go for lvl 70+ and need nerf a bit that amount defese, and need a restriction on Dna, people use lv 1 in skill and all other in DNA lol.

About elementalist damage in area that can be nice ^^.

#74 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

They just need to make the druid transformation more enticing to the BM group, how about they add new skills to the DG and inferno branch. This would be sick.

#75 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

elem should be something like a sin in mage classes, single target high dps, but with low survivability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users