Patch Notes - v458 - Page 13 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes - v458

• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#301 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

Feuer whenever you're done with your useless posts let me know.

I don't understand where you're going with this. You wanted people to play less PvP and more PvM, why? You don't even play PvP, I don't get it. Are you jealous of those who do? Are you just that sadistic? Are you that self-centered? Are you just pissed that out of 1000 suggestions you made 999 got ignored?

I don't get it. You're making people dislike you and I have no clue why. The community is unhappy with the changes and you're happy. Just because you don't like PvP doesn't mean the others have to do the same. It's a matter of fact PvP is more predominant than PvM in this game.You wanted to play more Dungeons? You got it, you can play 24 a day now instead of 3. But why mess with PvP? Being able to play CD nonstop didn't make them happen all day nonstop, it was hard enough to get a game going already.

Now it's completely screwed up and you have the courage to take credits for it. Do you want an applause maybe? Do you think this is the way to earn respect from the community? Well let me tell you, it's not. You just sound like a kid who can't play with his big brothers' toys and just breaks them because it's "fair".

Please, do us all a favor and go back to taking screenshots of how high your damage on mobs is with your mage's skills. And leave the sides of the game you don't like to those who do.

Edited by Gojio, 04 March 2013 - 06:11 AM.

#302 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

Wait 80 minutes. Get in CD. Buff. DISCONNECT. Guess what? I get to wait 56 more minutes. FUN.

#303 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

They'd all stop whining if they gave everyone 50 sagi stones too, but that doesn't mean its good for business or the games functions.

Whining? Really? Are we supposed to enjoy sitting staring at the screen for hours waiting for a CD to start only to go in and possibly have half the people afk? Is it really asking too much to enjoy the game and have an aspect of the game we enjoy working to the best of its ability?

#304 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

Lol gojio, tanks for assuming I dont pvp, but I do.
Sorry I didn't reveal my pvp char but because of raging children like you, I dont.

Do I want people to be mad? Thats a dumb question, but for over a year the pvm players have been upset yrt people like yourself called them noobs, unimportant, stupid and even selfish.

Also you cant do 24 dungeons a day, closer to 10. And the reason noone is doing cd is because they're all too busy teying to level their alts for buffs etc. Nothing personal, but end game isnt just pvp, its grinding alts, farming, crafting and vending. You and many other egotistical players might think it is, and that bro bashing eachother all day is the only thing to do but that's only your opinion. 1 side on a 5000 sided die.

Theres a lot more pvm players then pvp, they're however content with the balance of pvm.

Also, me claiming credit for the 1 hour cooldown, was to divert the rage and flames from leonis.

#305 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:22 AM

I wish you could see beyond your own actions and see how they actually affect everyone else. No one likes you because you're selfish, Feuer.

Everything you do has direct relation to how the events following will effect the community and the game. Because as you've stated you're doing whats best for rose. I'm glad to see you have the ability to sit here all day, every day and swim in the sea of suggestions spewing from you.

#306 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

I see suggestions to address issues as more useful then complaining after a fix has taken place. Perhaps if you were less angry all the time and didn't live to insult people, you'd have time to make some suggested fixes or gameplay improvements before an action is made that you don't agree with.

Also I have remained relatively off the radar around here the past few weeks, so swimming in a sea of suggestions has been quite impossible.

#307 floptop

floptop

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leo

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

I always thought most people in rose play PvP, just because I think PvM is boring

edit: feuer pls stop

Edited by floptop, 04 March 2013 - 10:58 AM.

#308 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

Lol gojio, tanks for assuming I dont pvp, but I do.
Sorry I didn't reveal my pvp char but because of raging children like you, I dont.

Do I want people to be mad? Thats a dumb question, but for over a year the pvm players have been upset yrt people like yourself called them noobs, unimportant, stupid and even selfish.

Also you cant do 24 dungeons a day, closer to 10. And the reason noone is doing cd is because they're all too busy teying to level their alts for buffs etc. Nothing personal, but end game isnt just pvp, its grinding alts, farming, crafting and vending. You and many other egotistical players might think it is, and that bro bashing eachother all day is the only thing to do but that's only your opinion. 1 side on a 5000 sided die.

Theres a lot more pvm players then pvp, they're however content with the balance of pvm.

Also, me claiming credit for the 1 hour cooldown, was to divert the rage and flames from leonis.

You PvP? Nah, you don't. But then again I'm not considering your dual raider lvl 16x in TG using Double Scratch on a lvl 230 a PvP, maybe you do? Don't hide behind the "I don't reveal my PvP chars" because you don't have one.

The way you sound? Yes, you piss people off with your egocentric attitude and your "superior" knowledge of this game you brag so much about. Your feeling of satisfaction when the timer was implemented, why? Tell me a single valid reason why not allowing us to do CD more frequently is a good thing for the game.

Care to explain the bolded part? If the law of mathematics haven't been revolutioned yet, there are 24 hours in a day and you have a 1 hour timer everytime you finish a game. Let's say it takes 15 min to finish a Dungeon, You still have something like 18-20 attempts a day.

End game isn't just PvP? I know, people level, people farm, and I doubt the PvP aspect of Rose has stopped them from doing so in all this time. I doubt that just because CD had no timer people wouldn't be able to farm or level their alts. Your logic makes no sense at all.

And no sorry to disappoint you, I have never called PvM players stupid dumb and unimportant. Everyone has a different way to play the game and I respect that. What I don't get is this anger you have towards PvP players who enjoy doing PvP. Once again, just because I PvP it doesn't stop people from farming or levelling.

Last, there's a lot more PvM players than PvP? That's very debateable.

Prove what you're saying with facts. Are you experienced with PvP? Give me facts, tell me what classes you played and tell me what's wrong according to you and what has to be changed. Don't exult for something that more than halved the frequency of the only PvP game we have ingame, because that only makes you look childish and, in all honestly, a little stupid.

#309 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

For the love of jeebus, let's all hold hands!
If you like PVM then go be happy, farm, dungeon, derp, vend do whatever you wanna do, same goes for pvp. Why mix the two...? and everyone has their own interests on what they find fun for endgame content so having one side talk down on another side makes some of you look stupid. If you like pvm, then worry about pvm don't interfere with pvp and hinder other people's enjoyment and vice versa. Remove the timer, it's already hard as is to get games going.

I think the main problem that people have is that you guys are taking away what is already there. Examples include remove party buffs so that we have to buy them to get them again. Adding 1 hour cooldown when it was unlimited play prior. Do something like give people maybe a higher % of points for premium.

Premium should be ONLY a service where we gain additional bonuses such as the current XP and drop rate and so on... not take certain things we already had away and then give it back only if we pay. In my opinion, that is so stupid.. lol.

#310 katryn

katryn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

Wow this Feuer guy seems very close-minded.

#311 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

IMMA KOS YOU ALL!!!!!

ROFL LMFAO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Edited by djilano, 04 March 2013 - 11:29 AM.

#312 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

Fine justin, 228 jnight, drac, 1h support hybrid. Runs full str int stat for tanking all damage. Chiv gears for def buffm mixed lumi glor for def buff % stats. Full passives w, aoe debuffs all stuns n mute.

Dual raider 215, aspd build, full glor n prec sets, typhoon sagi typhoon p7 sets. Bloody n ice assaults for survival, knifes n burn for magic damage and aleeping clerics. Dropped debuffs for stuns and aspd buff. Epic 15's x3 d7, p7, m7.

230 spear champ aoe and support hybrid. Debuffs and full ap. Shares knight gear with my jnight.

Leonis server.
221 -not 160 you tool- dual raider/ katar off set. Dex, con, sen 1, 1, 2 ratio w, aspd sets both prec, dark, offset glor for acc, brave dodge hp buffset. Gemmed m7s and p7s.

221 mage, sold 104% mp reduction set -means I gained mana for attacking or casting- sold full 60/40 reinf orleans, and 2 part glor. Prec einstern 15, sod 15, enchanted ein stern 13.

The list goes on, just because you feel you are mr popular, and the kingmof rose, does not mean you know each person and their characters on this game.

As per the runs in dungeons, who the hell is going to play rose fir a 24 hour session just to do dungeons? Most people play 2 - 6 hours here. If you timed it right in 1 hour you can do a cd, and dungeon. Keep that alternation going, and you'll be busy the whole time.

I did expect though you would aim your anger at me because you cannot seem to controll yourself. Everything with you has to be an insult. I've tried talking to you casualy, and you just get irritated, claim the game is a joke, still log in, the rage on people. I think you need a break man.

#313 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

Lol of all characters you listed only one is max level, that proves my point. And I didn't ask you to list your buffsets lmao I could care less.

As per runs in dungeon, I don't care how long people play, if they play 24h or not. In theory they can do what I said. Now, on the other hand, if someone only has 2 hours to play everyday, what are the odds he gets to play a single CD during those hours? Let me tell you, they're low. Is it fair?

And please stop pointing out at my "irritation" or "anger" at you and other stuff like that, I don't care. I'm talking about the game, but it seems you can't carry on a conversation about it. That surprises me, since you're oh-so-experienced with it.

PS: You really need help if you PvP with those chars lolol

#314 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

Fine justin, 228 jnight, drac, 1h support hybrid. Runs full str int stat for tanking all damage. Chiv gears for def buffm mixed lumi glor for def buff % stats. Full passives w, aoe debuffs all stuns n mute.

Dual raider 215, aspd build, full glor n prec sets, typhoon sagi typhoon p7 sets. Bloody n ice assaults for survival, knifes n burn for magic damage and aleeping clerics. Dropped debuffs for stuns and aspd buff. Epic 15's x3 d7, p7, m7.

230 spear champ aoe and support hybrid. Debuffs and full ap. Shares knight gear with my jnight.

Leonis server.
221 -not 160 you tool- dual raider/ katar off set. Dex, con, sen 1, 1, 2 ratio w, aspd sets both prec, dark, offset glor for acc, brave dodge hp buffset. Gemmed m7s and p7s.

221 mage, sold 104% mp reduction set -means I gained mana for attacking or casting- sold full 60/40 reinf orleans, and 2 part glor. Prec einstern 15, sod 15, enchanted ein stern 13.

The list goes on, just because you feel you are mr popular, and the kingmof rose, does not mean you know each person and their characters on this game.

As per the runs in dungeons, who the hell is going to play rose fir a 24 hour session just to do dungeons? Most people play 2 - 6 hours here. If you timed it right in 1 hour you can do a cd, and dungeon. Keep that alternation going, and you'll be busy the whole time.

I did expect though you would aim your anger at me because you cannot seem to controll yourself. Everything with you has to be an insult. I've tried talking to you casualy, and you just get irritated, claim the game is a joke, still log in, the rage on people. I think you need a break man.

Not sure if srs or not... Alright.. I don't even want to touch this. I was about to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that we didn't know who your chars were because they were all on draconis. But stop.. Please stop. Actually--You want to pvp my cleric? I'm needing an ego boost.

And oh..by the way...Leonis is a big boy, he's handling the rage and flames rather well and doesn't need you trying to handle his work..Only to make it worse. Leonis is actually very good at talking to his customers, and isn't so stuck in his own ways he doesn't(at least) try to figure out how to meet some of us half-way. So Please don't speak on behalf of Leonis(going from some of your prior posts in this thread)--I actually like him.

#315 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

I'm not going to toot horns for your pvp perspective and how it should work. -- I believe rainbows should pop out of kittens as they roll around and play in flowers, doesn't mean I cannot accept that's not going to happen, and go on with life.

Of course you would build all your pvp classes around debuffs. because you have no understanding on how any of the other stuff works. Good game, sir. --And don't point me out in your rants directed at other people. I don't mind changing over to draco just to make you log out. Refer to the shirt and I'll bring more people with me.

#316 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

I was originally planning to keep quiet but it's getting quite out of hand.

Feuer, if you honestly want all these changes you might as well buy the game outright and change it to suit your needs.

I'm sorry but the community is very important in making the game flourish, taking the one of the ONLY thing such as CD not only makes them want to play, it's forcing players to do leave the game.
You might be fine but you are just one of thousands and thousands of players.
If they don't like it and leave, will you be playing the game by yourself?
I do know some only play this game just for the PvP aspect after being established.

I would suggest you leave things to Phish instead as he has spent so much time and effort into the technicalities and mechanics of the system.

#317 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:17 PM

Wow this thread become a happy place again. Good Job.

#318 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

Ok, whats new with the Patch v.459?
PArty exp share "fix" got finally "fixed"?

L-O-L :p_swt:

#319 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

Ok, whats new with the Patch v.459?
PArty exp share "fix" got finally "fixed"?

L-O-L :p_swt:

Lucky Spin items and the "Purchases" IM tab were empty, they fixed it.

#320 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

Feuer if you really did recommend the timer change, don't be proud of it. It's a poor game design choice at this stage in the game. By your logic I don't see how restricting pvp will promote pvm (dungeons) when reducing the timer for them already does that.

Edited by Phish, 04 March 2013 - 01:09 PM.

#321 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

I get that you're upset. The reason I keep pointing out that Justin is angry and directing it at me, is because when you're frustrated, it comes through in your chat.
I'm really not scared of you Justin, IRL or Online. I don't see you as superior, because you made different choices in play style. I also don't say that your characters, builds or set are a joke just because they're different then mine. I respect you, even when you're trying to subliminally insult me. That's because I'm an adult, and I act like one.

@Phish. The idea was not solely mine to begin with, however I made some very detailed observations, gave my input and suggestions on the matter, as the way they were implemented matched those things. Weather or not they took my advice is none of my concern, nor is it yours. But the fact remains, that the "dev"s and Leonis, are not the only ones who are adding input and their suggestions into the pot. I've been a target for verbal assaults, insults and flaming for a long while. I'm used to it because I came to the realization that I'm trying to converse with mostly children and that they're must more temperamental and sensitive to these things.

Also, in general conversation to the topic. If we went back 3 weeks ago, there were several prominent users who were requesting that dungeons be given more attempts per day. Those people are now quietly and happily playing their dungeons. Also 3 weeks ago, many people were complaining that CD's don't start for hours regardless. So having an hour downtime between qeues doesn't seem like it would even impact that time. The only people it impacted where to groups that have CD's teams built for qeueing. At 6 bucks a month for premium at most, with all the other perks, seems like petty change to me. Would you rather they sell power? Or similar items, that are only available to IM users [account locked]? They could.. But they don't, they opened up a door to dungeons, and only controlled the traffic into the PVP modes. Traffic that was already slow as most users were complaining about only a few weeks ago.

I could post precisely why I felt and still feel, that CD timers are important, one of the big ones, is that later on with many modes of games, the quests will become unlocked from daily quests. meaning you can farm the quests as long as you time, and set up your groups. It's not set in stone, but after so many modes are made, there would be no point to making them a daily limit. However, the remaining reasons I feel its good, I will keep to myself. I'm making this decision rationally because I know that people tend not to want to listen when they're upset, or have a predisposition to the topic. So even if I was right, and it made absolute sense, you wouldn't think I was right, nor would you even listen to it in the first place with an open mind.

#322 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

So let me understand...

There were already complaints about CD because sometimes it was hard to get one started, and your solution is to make it even harder?

Your logic is...idk...how is it? You must be living upside down, eating with your legs and walking with ur arms...I'm just speechless

I'm used to it because I came to the realization that I'm trying to converse with mostly children and that they're must more temperamental and sensitive to these
things.

Lol, and who's feeling "superior" now? I believe there are some "kids" who might be 10 years younger than you but I'm sure they could teach you some good manners...

#323 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

I.
am.
dying.

The developers listens to the person who has the least amount of support (from players) for his ideas but they don't listen to anybody who actually has good ideas. There's a +1 for a reason. Stop listening to your wallets and listen to the community if you want this game to see Halloween of 2013.
Or do every single one of us a favor and continue to do what you do and not listen to the community. (This means to NOT listen to Feuer either.)

P.S: Stop trying to look good, Feuer. The day you get a job at gravity is the day I act mature.
P.S.S: You're trying too hard to turn a game into your game; where PvP sucks and PvM rules. Just because you can't cut it in the PvP aspect of the game doesn't mean you ruin it for everybody else.

Edited by Svenatenine, 04 March 2013 - 03:37 PM.

#324 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

The idea was not solely mine to begin with, however I made some very detailed observations, gave my input and suggestions on the matter, as the way they were implemented matched those things.

Now the problem I have with this is, you're mis-interperting what the community wants.
The community wants signing up to PvP GA at certain points during the day, that way you know people will know when to join.

Adding a timer on the already restricted system is like putting traffic lights on a roundabout.

#325 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

Real talk; this game would be a whole of a hell lot better if you never talked, Feuer. Better yet, if you never played.

But I see what you're doing and I still respect what you tried to do. You know Gravity wants money. You give them an idea to gain money; so you could look better to the employer's at Gravity and potentially get a job there as a business manager or some stupid -_-. Conspiracy.

Or-- Maybe you work at Gravity already and you're the doofus that takes all the blame so the developers can get a break for a bad move.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users