Post Your TRACERT here! - Page 9 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Post Your TRACERT here!

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#201 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:15 AM

I keep getting retarded lag spikes in biolabs (Chaos) like while teleporting my tele window will disappear, but monsters will still be able to do damage to me even though I'm supposed to have teleported already. This was done on Lighthalzen Dungeon 3: Somatology Laboratory.

Tracert (some removed as they were normal):

Spoiler

The asterisks indicate a problem with your ISP. You should contact them. If you aren't already using WTFast, or something similar, you should.

If you can change ISP's that would also be a good solution.

Edited by Razzez, 24 March 2014 - 04:17 AM.

#202 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

The asterisks indicate a problem with your ISP. You should contact them. If you aren't already using WTFast, or something similar, you should.

If you can change ISP's that would also be a good solution.

It's only when it reaches their servers, so I don't think it's my ISP.

My friends who live all over lag in bios/lhz at the same time, usually at night, too.

#203 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

Sorry if it seems offtopic or if I didn't notice...but does the GM team check this thread regularly to improve their servers?

Nope, but almost none of the issues that tracerts show can be fixed by gravity. It's all routing issues - and expecting gravity to fix those is like expecting the super-market to fix the pothole on the street you take to get there.

Only in the rare event that the problem shows as being Gravity's ISP could they actually get anything done (by forwarding the complaint to their ISP). When someone gets a trace like that, they should ticket in.  But that's very rare, because gravity's ISP is pretty good now. 

Is it safe to use WTFast?

Yes. 

Lowerping and WTFast are both safe. 

The requirement for these being safe to use (as in, not putting your account at risk of ban) is that it only redirect the connection to the map and character servers through the proxy (port 4500), not the login server (because that would hide your IP from the GMs, which is a no-no). 

I dont use router, I use a different connection for another computer :p_hi:

The problem with the other good ISP, is that... Their customer service literally suck. So basically I only have two choices, stay with a not-so-good connection on overseas games due to bad mediocre routing with very good customer service, or change to a better connection on overseas games without the use of third party software with terrible customer service.

I actually applied on that ISP provider about 5 months ago. Still no contact on any updates until now. I even contacted them to follow-up about my application and they just always tell me to wait for them to call me. Awesome, right?

Sorry for the semi-rant/OT!

Yuck. That's awful - though honestly, in America, the telecoms don't care about the customers either - there's not enough competition. My choices where I live is... Comcast... or 4G (at $10/gb transferred). And comcast routes through AS6453, and 4G is unsuitable for gaming. Luckily, at least I can proxy around AS6453 and get good performance. 

#204 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

^^ I think I said that too just not in as much detail as you did ;)

#205 zerokel

zerokel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1517 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:50 AM

Thanks Guys! Learned a lot !

#206 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1099 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:32 AM

I don't want to lose interest playing again ;_;

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  [redacted]
  2    52 ms    13 ms    13 ms  [redacted]
  3   174 ms   154 ms   149 ms  [redacted]
  4    98 ms   120 ms    17 ms  [redacted]

5   160 ms   102 ms    85 ms  [redacted]

6    53 ms    56 ms    33 ms  [redacted]
  7   430 ms   366 ms   435 ms  p64-1-1-3.r20.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [140.174.21.177]
  8   368 ms   417 ms     *     ae-4.r21.lsanca03.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.6.10]
  9   198 ms   180 ms   190 ms  ae-2.r05.lsanca03.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.5.86]
 10   224 ms   259 ms   280 ms  xe-0-0-0-15.r05.lsanca03.us.ce.gin.ntt.net [198.172.90.170]
 11   249 ms   276 ms   417 ms  ragnarok.demarcation.gravityus.com [128.241.92.6]
 12   343 ms   267 ms   248 ms  valkyrie-z06.1.online.ragnarok.warpportal.net [128.241.92.105]

Trace complete.

#207 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

I don't want to lose interest playing again ;_;

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  [redacted]
  2    52 ms    13 ms    13 ms  [redacted]
  3   174 ms   154 ms   149 ms  [redacted]
  4    98 ms   120 ms    17 ms  [redacted]

5   160 ms   102 ms    85 ms  [redacted]

6    53 ms    56 ms    33 ms  [redacted]
  7   430 ms   366 ms   435 ms  p64-1-1-3.r20.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [140.174.21.177]
  8   368 ms   417 ms     *     ae-4.r21.lsanca03.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.6.10]
  9   198 ms   180 ms   190 ms  ae-2.r05.lsanca03.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.5.86]
 10   224 ms   259 ms   280 ms  xe-0-0-0-15.r05.lsanca03.us.ce.gin.ntt.net [198.172.90.170]
 11   249 ms   276 ms   417 ms  ragnarok.demarcation.gravityus.com [128.241.92.6]
 12   343 ms   267 ms   248 ms  valkyrie-z06.1.online.ragnarok.warpportal.net [128.241.92.105]

Trace complete.

That's pretty typical for where you live, however the * means there's an issue with your ISP, & you should contact them. Your ISP is dropping packets which cause lag spikes.

If you haven't, or aren't, using a third-party program like Lowerping, or Wtfast, you should try that. The only thing is to change ISP providers.

#208 yarumasi

yarumasi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:31 PM

I've had issues ever since Ragnarok experienced "Renewal" and I thought I'd post about it since I wanna come back - but there's no way im playing with that ping again. 

I've done every single fix, I've tried multiple computers, I've tried new modems, new routers, new ISP's and frankly I cannot figure it out for the life of me. 

Here is a tracert + ping. 

(This picture will stay here for about 30 days before it expires. I'll update if needed.)

8Witi.png

Now I know what you're thinking "Oh it's 120 ms that can't be THAT bad". This is what my ping is using WTFast standing inside of eden group. It is normally 140 ms on average, any map without WTFast, and I can't afford to use an external program just to play this game. For comparison, any other video game (League of Legends, other MMORPGs) that are hosted in or around the same places Ragnarok is all give me ~89-95 ping maximum. I also get low pings to European servers, it just seems iRO gives me the worst ping for some unholy reason. Anyone see anything in those tracerts? Obviously on hop 12 it goes into the crapper, and ping 13 being the worst.

Edited by yarumasi, 21 May 2014 - 11:33 PM.

#209 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:12 AM

If you do a tracrt to 128.241.92.98 it might show differently. That's the character server & best one to use.

Since it appears you are in Cali, you're right 120ms isn't good, especially since that's where RO is. A lot of us use 3rd party programs because it provides you with a faster route, to better servers, then some ISP's.

Have you tried different servers choices with WTFast? I use Cfos which is free. Are you using a LAN connection or Wireless? That can also make a difference.

#210 yarumasi

yarumasi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

Cali? No, I am in Nova Scotia. I am starting to 150 ping as well, whereas any other game, even as far as Germany give me very solid pings. It's very confusing. WTFast helps with the lag spikes, but not much.

#211 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:33 PM

I'm having the exact same issue as you guys. I also noticed an increase in latency when going through to NTT nodes. Here is the thread that I made along with my trace route: http://forums.warppo...e/?fromsearch=1

I spent a few days testing services that does'nt go through NTT and noticed that every other network services of mine that does'nt go through NTT servers are working perfectly fine. I already called NTT about it, but they of course have to say that it's my ISP rather than their network. Comparing your trace certs to mine, it looks pretty obvious that our traffic are somehow getting stuck in NTT's servers.

I also tried lowerping as well as wtffast, but I'm still lagging because my trace route shows that I'm still going through NTT.

I havent touched RO for weeks because of this issue. I hope NTT can fix whatever that is broken. If not then RO will lose another fan.

Edited by ilovemilk, 22 May 2014 - 08:10 PM.

#212 yarumasi

yarumasi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

8YATM.png

By the way, before I say anything else, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using WinMTR. You will find no better, simple-to-use interface for your traceroutes. Anyways, let's get started. This is one of many attempts to seek answers about latency here. As posted above "sent" and "received" are the most important, as if they don't match up closely, it indicates packet loss. Notice how I received every single packet to and fro' until connecting to Ragnarok's servers.  (By the way, the "worst" section indicates ping spikes across the board once about every 2 minutes, starting at level3.net, though I had one once on my end which is expected.)

1. This was conducted over 10 minutes to the character server (the results are the same if you do them on specific maps).

2. I have absolutely 0 packet loss on my end, from my computer, to my ISP, and vice versa

3. There is an insane amount of packet loss as soon as it reaches "ae-9.r20.absnva02.us.bb.gin.ntt.net", nearly half of every packet sent it completely lost. This is not my fault, nor an issue on my ISP's end.

4. There is even further loss once it reaches "xe-0-0-0-15.r05.isanca03.us.ce.gin.ntt.net".

5. Whoever "ntt.net" is is clearly the fault here, and I want to know why this is happening and what you can do to help resolve this issue. The game is miserable to play and I've played since 2004~.

Sorry, I don't mean to come off as a negative nancy, but I've been dealing with this degrading connection to Ragnarok for years and I really want it to be resolved. I find a lot of Canadian's get the shaft from whatever host you route through. I've still not gotten an official response on these issues on this forum after a year of asking... so this is my last attempt at help. This is the only video game I've played in over 10 years that has given me so many problems across any ISP or computer.

I haven't bought a vip in many many months on any of my 4 accounts and I don't plan to ever again, nor buy a Kafra shop item unless I can get a clear cut answer and resolution to my problem. Thanks for reading.

Edit: if you want to attempt to maybe contact my ISP yourself, my provider is Eastlink in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Edited by yarumasi, 23 May 2014 - 05:17 PM.

#213 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:10 PM

8YATM.png

By the way, before I say anything else, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using WinMTR. You will find no better, simple-to-use interface for your traceroutes. Anyways, let's get started. This is one of many attempts to seek answers about latency here. As posted above "sent" and "received" are the most important, as if they don't match up closely, it indicates packet loss. Notice how I received every single packet to and fro' until connecting to Ragnarok's servers.  (By the way, the "worst" section indicates ping spikes across the board once about every 2 minutes, starting at level3.net, though I had one once on my end which is expected.)

1. This was conducted over 10 minutes to the character server (the results are the same if you do them on specific maps).

2. I have absolutely 0 packet loss on my end, from my computer, to my ISP, and vice versa

3. There is an insane amount of packet loss as soon as it reaches "ae-9.r20.absnva02.us.bb.gin.ntt.net", nearly half of every packet sent it completely lost. This is not my fault, nor an issue on my ISP's end.

4. There is even further loss once it reaches "xe-0-0-0-15.r05.isanca03.us.ce.gin.ntt.net".

5. Whoever "ntt.net" is is clearly the fault here, and I want to know why this is happening and what you can do to help resolve this issue. The game is miserable to play and I've played since 2004~.

Sorry, I don't mean to come off as a negative nancy, but I've been dealing with this degrading connection to Ragnarok for years and I really want it to be resolved. I find a lot of Canadian's get the shaft from whatever host you route through. I've still not gotten an official response on these issues on this forum after a year of asking... so this is my last attempt at help. This is the only video game I've played in over 10 years that has given me so many problems across any ISP or computer.

I haven't bought a vip in many many months on any of my 4 accounts and I don't plan to ever again, nor buy a Kafra shop item unless I can get a clear cut answer and resolution to my problem. Thanks for reading.

Edit: if you want to attempt to maybe contact my ISP yourself, my provider is Eastlink in Nova Scotia, Canada.

One source said that NTT is WarpPortal's ISP. I already submitted a ticket with my ISP as well as WarpPortal. They both tell me to eat it so I guess I'm done with this game. Unless, the all mighty Oda can help us somehow. Comcast pretty much said if I don't like their service then I can switch. WarpPortal tells me to contact my ISP even though I provided them with evidence that NTT is the culprit (prove is in this thread. The trace certs reported from myself and many people in this thread shows that there is a problem with NTT's routing tables. I'm not sure why WarpPortal is not doing anything about it.

#214 yarumasi

yarumasi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:04 AM

All I ever ask for is an official reply.. I hear you ilovemilk, but dang what a shame, why would their ISP treat our connections so poorly..?

#215 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:45 AM

Cali? No, I am in Nova Scotia. I am starting to 150 ping as well, whereas any other game, even as far as Germany give me very solid pings. It's very confusing. WTFast helps with the lag spikes, but not much.

From the first line in your tracert it appeared as though you were in Cali. Since you are in another country though 150ms ping is not bad at all. Trying to do a comparison, between other games doesn't really help though, since there are so many variables that can effect them. Also packet loss is due to your ISP & not RO. I don't know if you are still using a 3rd party program but it is highly recommended. I would also contact your ISP.

I'm having the exact same issue as you guys. I also noticed an increase in latency when going through to NTT nodes. Here is the thread that I made along with my trace route: http://forums.warppo...e/?fromsearch=1

I spent a few days testing services that does'nt go through NTT and noticed that every other network services of mine that does'nt go through NTT servers are working perfectly fine. I already called NTT about it, but they of course have to say that it's my ISP rather than their network. Comparing your trace certs to mine, it looks pretty obvious that our traffic are somehow getting stuck in NTT's servers.

I also tried lowerping as well as wtffast, but I'm still lagging because my trace route shows that I'm still going through NTT.

I havent touched RO for weeks because of this issue. I hope NTT can fix whatever that is broken. If not then RO will lose another fan.

Since you have tried Lowerping, & Wtfast, you might want to try selecting different servers, if you haven't already. Same is true for you though. Depending on where you are connecting from 150ms is not bad at all. You can see a lot worse times in previous posts on here.

Now I do agree that the RO server doesn't work as well as it should & have made many posts about this. I used to have a lot of problems with getting d/c'd till I started using Lowerping, Wtfast, & now Cfos, since it's free.

Hope this helps you both.

#216 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:13 PM

From the first line in your tracert it appeared as though you were in Cali. Since you are in another country though 150ms ping is not bad at all. Trying to do a comparison, between other games doesn't really help though, since there are so many variables that can effect them. Also packet loss is due to your ISP & not RO. I don't know if you are still using a 3rd party program but it is highly recommended. I would also contact your ISP.

Since you have tried Lowerping, & Wtfast, you might want to try selecting different servers, if you haven't already. Same is true for you though. Depending on where you are connecting from 150ms is not bad at all. You can see a lot worse times in previous posts on here.

Now I do agree that the RO server doesn't work as well as it should & have made many posts about this. I used to have a lot of problems with getting d/c'd till I started using Lowerping, Wtfast, & now Cfos, since it's free.

Hope this helps you both.

Even if I switch servers in WTFFast/LowerPing (and I have tried as already mentioned above), I will still go through NTT's nodes because NTT is WarpPortal's ISP. I also mentioned that I tried on a few different computers located at different locations using different Internet Service Providers. Results shows an increase in latency when hitting NTT's nodes. Yarumasi already mentioned above that the issue lies at NTT. This is because NTT is WarpPortal ISP. So WTFFast/Lowerping will not help in this case.

We pretty much did the troubleshooting steps for WarpPortal already. All we need for them to do is submit a ticket with NTT as this is impacting multiple users. Look at the new trace cert reports on page 8. They are showing an increase in latency when bouncing through NTT.

Also, I know that the RO server doesn't work as well due to the way it was programmed back then. However, the increased in latency is a new issue that occurred last week. It was working fine until last week.

Edited by ilovemilk, 24 May 2014 - 12:27 PM.

#217 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:41 PM

Even if I switch servers in WTFFast/LowerPing (and I have tried as already mentioned above), I will still go through NTT's nodes because NTT is WarpPortal's ISP. I also mentioned that I tried on a few different computers located at different locations using different Internet Service Providers. Results shows an increase in latency when hitting NTT's nodes. Yarumasi already mentioned above that the issue lies at NTT. This is because NTT is WarpPortal ISP. So WTFFast/Lowerping will not help in this case.

We pretty much did the troubleshooting steps for WarpPortal already. All we need for them to do is submit a ticket with NTT as this is impacting multiple users. Look at the new trace cert reports on page 8. They are showing an increase in latency when bouncing through NTT.

Also, I know that the RO server doesn't work as well due to the way it was programmed back then. However, the increased in latency is a new issue that occurred last week. It was working fine until last week.

I just re-read your posts & didn't see where you said you had tried connecting through different servers. I also looked at page 8, & the posts are from over 2 months ago, other than the one from Yarumasi. Also his tracert shows an * which is a packet loss on his ISP's end.

You did a ping, & posted that, but I didn't see your tracert.

I do understand what you are saying about sending in tickets over this. I sent many in in the past too. They only reply saying to contact your ISP & never do anything on their side. I get lots of Time Gap Errors & D/C's after most maintenance is done too. My computer stays on 24/7 so the only thing I found that helps is if I reboot after the patch. The biggest problem is the fact that RO decided to merge all 3 servers on to one. Ever since they put all of us on one server there have been many latency issues.

#218 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

I repeat everything was working fine until last week. Using different ISP (my friend's house in another State) produced the same issue at NTT's servers.

#219 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

Hi guys, I'm having problems like random d/c  and game freezes for a second or so, it has been doing it a lot lately in any map I play.

1    10 ms    13 ms    10 ms  

2     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  3    27 ms    24 ms    29 ms  
  4    26 ms    32 ms    34 ms  
  5   205 ms   215 ms   212 ms  ge5-0-5d0.cir1.seattle7-wa.us.xo.net [216.156.100.37]
  6   210 ms   213 ms   208 ms  ae-22.r05.sttlwa01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.8.97]
  7   206 ms   227 ms   208 ms  ae-7.r20.sttlwa01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.5.46]
  8     *        *      211 ms  ae-5.r21.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.3.39]
  9   208 ms   214 ms   217 ms  ae-0.r20.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.2.96]
 10   206 ms   215 ms   212 ms  ae-4.r21.lsanca03.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.6.10]
 11   212 ms   230 ms   211 ms  ae-2.r05.lsanca03.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.5.86]
 12     *      207 ms   216 ms  xe-0-0-0-15.r05.lsanca03.us.ce.gin.ntt.net [198.172.90.170]
 13   214 ms   210 ms   206 ms  ragnarok.demarcation.gravityus.com [128.241.92.6]
 14   213 ms   210 ms   219 ms  valkyrie-z09.1.online.ragnarok.warpportal.net [128.241.92.108]

According to what I have been reading, it looks like it's my isp, if it is, what exactly should I tell them to get better help?

#220 yarumasi

yarumasi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:42 AM

I just re-read your posts & didn't see where you said you had tried connecting through different servers. I also looked at page 8, & the posts are from over 2 months ago, other than the one from Yarumasi. Also his tracert shows an * which is a packet loss on his ISP's end.

You did a ping, & posted that, but I didn't see your tracert.

I do understand what you are saying about sending in tickets over this. I sent many in in the past too. They only reply saying to contact your ISP & never do anything on their side. I get lots of Time Gap Errors & D/C's after most maintenance is done too. My computer stays on 24/7 so the only thing I found that helps is if I reboot after the patch. The biggest problem is the fact that RO decided to merge all 3 servers on to one. Ever since they put all of us on one server there have been many latency issues.

Are you serious? I lost one packet after 10 minutes of testing from my ISP while their host lost HALF their packets, losing 1 every 2 seconds on average

#221 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:43 AM

Are you serious? I lost one packet after 10 minutes of testing from my ISP while their host lost HALF their packets, losing 1 every 2 seconds on average

They're not really losing any packets:

That's most likely the result of a deliberately configured limit on the rate of icmp time exceeded messages that the router will send. Think about it: if there were actually a problem, you wouldn't be having 0% loss beyond it.

#222 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:17 AM

I repeat everything was working fine until last week. Using different ISP (my friend's house in another State) produced the same issue at NTT's servers.

You went to a different State, & had the same problem on your friends computer, using a different ISP? Problems with ISP's can happen at any given time. Just because things work one day doesn't mean they can't have problems on another day, week, etc...

Hi guys, I'm having problems like random d/c  and game freezes for a second or so, it has been doing it a lot lately in any map I play.

1    10 ms    13 ms    10 ms  

2     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  3    27 ms    24 ms    29 ms  
  4    26 ms    32 ms    34 ms  
  5   205 ms   215 ms   212 ms  ge5-0-5d0.cir1.seattle7-wa.us.xo.net [216.156.100.37]
  6   210 ms   213 ms   208 ms  ae-22.r05.sttlwa01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.8.97]
  7   206 ms   227 ms   208 ms  ae-7.r20.sttlwa01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.5.46]
  8     *        *      211 ms  ae-5.r21.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.3.39]
  9   208 ms   214 ms   217 ms  ae-0.r20.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.2.96]
 10   206 ms   215 ms   212 ms  ae-4.r21.lsanca03.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.6.10]
 11   212 ms   230 ms   211 ms  ae-2.r05.lsanca03.us.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.5.86]
 12     *      207 ms   216 ms  xe-0-0-0-15.r05.lsanca03.us.ce.gin.ntt.net [198.172.90.170]
 13   214 ms   210 ms   206 ms  ragnarok.demarcation.gravityus.com [128.241.92.6]
 14   213 ms   210 ms   219 ms  valkyrie-z09.1.online.ragnarok.warpportal.net [128.241.92.108]

According to what I have been reading, it looks like it's my isp, if it is, what exactly should I tell them to get better help?

All the asterisks indicate a problem on your ISP's side of things. You should contact them.

#223 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:36 AM

All the asterisks indicate a problem on your ISP's side of things. You should contact them.

That was my original question, WHAT should I tell my ISP so they don't point fingers at my pc, my phone line, my router, etc, etc.

Should I send them the tracert? 

#224 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:03 AM

They won't really need it. They are able to test things other ways. It could be a router issue for example.

#225 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

is 128.241.92.109:4500 the current low TI IP address?

and how do you export the tracert record into a txt file?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users