Hear me out, Oda and community - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hear me out, Oda and community

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lazarusxix

Lazarusxix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

Hi. This is Lazarus. I think that the Game Masters need to talk to Korea about giving out a standardized/balanced set of pvp gear (That all classes can obtain through a pvp NPC) that fits in with today's set of skills, talents, stat builds, and characters alike. I have given many suggestions in the past to Heimdallr directly and shared ideas before on here that most people loved, but some hated. This game is pretty balanced now on a technical level when it comes to attack formulas in player versus player. People level up to do the end-game pvp and woe. However, there are GEAR disparities. It need to go. I would like to ask the GM's to talk to the korean HQ about implementing and rebalancing (kagerou and obero are in the game now) one more time, and releasing NEW pvp gear that Every single player can obtain, just by reaching level 150. The methods/ways to obtain the current best fit pvp gear is WAY too hard for the average player, and they therefor end up going to play some other game. While the current system creates a couple super strong guilds, it also isolates those that have not enough time to dedicate from their lives, and gives them the same powerful chance to fight others. The game would only gain MUCH more liveliness, even as other MMO's are released and tempts people to leave this game. They will instead play RO and those other games. This new gear when released, needs to either be very equally POWERFUL, or equally defensive. So that all classes have a chance to take each other out, and defend against each other.

I would like to ask for a GM's permission to demonstrate something further, with a video and explaination commentary while using other games in the video as a reference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users