MorteRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationThe big blue orb
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

Wanted: Dead or Alive (Actually, just accurate info) ---- A 25 Dirty Heart reward for information leading to the monster responsible for dropping Orihalcon. Award will be granted once beast and drop is confirmed. Apparently, this is top secret information (along with Naughty's age). You can whisper me on char DeathPotion - Leonis or leave a message here as to how I can contact you.

Edited by MorteRose, 18 March 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:54 AM

You can find that info on the Rose online comependium. It is one of the Scavenger species on B4 of the Oblivion Temple.

#3 MorteRose

MorteRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

I found the few Orihalcon that I possess, somewhere other than B4. I was never in B4 until I did the Orlo quest, and I did not pickup Orihalcon when I was there. It is possible that it is there, but getting there with a lower level char is a hassle (Pharaohs Emblems, Broken Eye Emblems...). Orihalcon is somewhere other than Oblivion Temple. Come on pdfisher find me my Orihalcon! 25 hearts might buy you a new pair of shoes. Oh, the Compendium... Is a wonderful resource, but I believe needs some updating.

Edited by MorteRose, 19 March 2013 - 05:25 AM.

#4 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

The compendium is correct for Orihalcon, it drops from all monsters in Oblivion Temple (B4), aswell as Tomb Scavengers which are in Oblivion Temple (B3).

#5 MorteRose

MorteRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

Genesis, you really have me scratching my head. I am not disputing your claim because clearly, you have elevated status and knowledge pertaining to the game Rose. But in the last six months (that I have been playing this captivating game) I have leveled four characters in Oblivion Temple. I have gotten the Broken Eye Emblems and Broken Pharaoh Emblems to get to the lower levels (though only in B4 once below level 200). I had filled the Lina quests over 100 times to get Lisent HG. I am fanatical about collecting material because I have an Artisan. I have never picked up Orihalcon in Oblivion Temple. I will go to B4 in OT today, and see If Tomb Scavengers drop Orihalcon. Genesis, I am not quite sure what a developer does, but maybe you could punch a couple keys to make Moldies drop Orihalcon. :)

#6 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

I am now collecting broken eye emblems to go farm b4, but I will also try to farm tomb scavengers on b3 as well if I can.

#7 MorteRose

MorteRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:12 AM

Yes, Orihalcon is harvested from Tomb Scavengers in B3 of OT. Though, the work that was involved to obtain the few that I got was ridiculous. Unless your char is close to level 100, forget about it. God Genesis is always right, I will never doubt his knowledgeable authority again. I had just read on another thread, that Leonis may make Orihalcon available at the Valor NPC. That would be sweet.

#8 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

Wanted: Dead or Alive (Actually, just accurate info) ---- A 25 Dirty Heart reward for information leading to the monster responsible for dropping Orihalcon. Award will be granted once beast and drop is confirmed. Apparently, this is top secret information (along with Naughty's age). You can whisper me on char DeathPotion - Leonis or leave a message here as to how I can contact you.

Whats the reward for information on Naughtys Age?

#9 AkahRed

AkahRed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around the Pacific

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

Naughty's Age?!?

*hmmmmm* curious*

#10 cyb3rhackdotr

cyb3rhackdotr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Sirius, Polaris, Tala

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

Naughty is thi*^^*-s*^^* years old.

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

Naughty, remember when the pyramids were built? Good times...good times

Edited by Feuer, 20 March 2013 - 08:56 PM.

#12 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

Naughty, remember when the pyramids were built? Good times...good times

Nah, i dont remember the Egyptian Dynasties.
Only Dynasty i remember, is the one with huge shoulder pads.
I was more a Dallas fan. Who shot Jr an all that.

#13 MorteRose

MorteRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

Dear Naughty, you know It's improper for a gentleman to inquire about a lady's age. And Heavens to Murgatroyd, does your Mum know what you sell for Zuly on the internet?

#14 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

So anyway, when do I get my dirty hearts? Huh huh?

#15 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:50 AM

i stole it :x

#16 MorteRose

MorteRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

Yes pdfisher, I suppose you deserve your reward, even though you didn't even break a nail looking for that elusive material. Listen, I can't Fed-Ex them to ya. So, I'm currently making those Valor Quest runs for Harold, Catherine and the other NPC to the Sikuku Ruins. I'll make those runs many times throughout the day (Saturday EST). Catch me there (DeathPotion), or I'll bump into you at the storage NPC some time. Thanks again for all your nail-breaking work solving this riddle. And don't spend all that Zulie in one place! :)

Edited by MorteRose, 22 March 2013 - 06:36 AM.

#17 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

Dear Naughty, you know It's improper for a gentleman to inquire about a lady's age. And Heavens to Murgatroyd, does your Mum know what you sell for Zuly on the internet?

Haha
Ah my Mum, bless her, doesn't do the internet.
Very old fashioned lady. I just spoke with her today, across the pond. Skype to her home phone.
As for what i sell for?!
She's just starting to cope with the possibility of my Dad and Elderly cohorts, having a UK Top 40 hit released soon and the celebrity status of that.
....I dont think i can excite her too much more.

#18 MorteRose

MorteRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

That's terrific news about your father! It would be interesting to hear this hit release. Maybe you could share a clip? "As for what i sell for?!" - Just joking about trading your age for Zulie.

Edited by MorteRose, 22 March 2013 - 02:45 PM.

#19 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

That's terrific news about your father! It would be interesting to hear this hit release. Maybe you could share a clip? "As for what i sell for?!" - Just joking about trading your age for Zulie.

Well, Im not sure if your old enough, to remember what happened to John Lennon.
So to prevent my Dad gaining any stalkers outside his old peoples complex, i have edited this newspaper story.
Theres a rather nice photo attached with this story, My Dad holding his Ukelele xD with two hot old Ladies either side of him haha! I have had the pleasure of listening to a clip of the song over Skype and their home phone, it sounds fantastic and i do plan on buying it, when it's released.

"LOOK out Little Mix and watch out One Direction - four (removed) pensioners have got designs on a Top 40 hit!

The residents at Anchor Housing’s (removed) complex for older people in (removed) only formed their band last July.
But later this week they will record their part on a charity song – and have very high hopes for it.
Everel , 69, Olive , 83, and Del , 74, are to be recorded by students from Newcastle College at the (removed) in (removed) on Friday.

A fourth band member, Lorna , 84, is in hospital and not expected to attend the recording session for the record – the title of which is being kept a secret.
The band’s segment will then be added to contributions from other older musicians across the country, under the banner of the Anchor Community Band, and mixed by a producer in London for release this summer.
All money raised from the single will go to Contact the Elderly, which organises monthly Sunday tea parties for older people who live alone.

Mrs (removed) decided to set up a band with fellow tenants after receiving cash from Anchor’s legacy fund for eight ukuleles and percussion instruments.
The grandmother learned to play the instrument at lessons organised by Equal Arts in (removed) last May, and said: “Rehearsing with lots of older people living in other Anchor properties has been such an amazing experience.
“The song is very catchy. It’s also powerful, because the words are telling younger people we are exactly the same as them – just a bit older.”

Complex manager Jayne Riley said she was so proud of the four musicians because they had mastered their instruments in such a short time.
She said: “For the four tenants and the majority of the people in the Anchor Community Band, this will be their first time in a recording studio.
“Everel, Olive, Lorna and Del have worked so hard during rehearsals that I hope people of (removed) will support them by downloading or buying the record when it is released later this year.”

Following the release of the record, the quartet, which rehearses with other ukulele players at (removed) Community Centre every fortnight, plan to perform to residents in Anchor care homes across the region.
Steve Reay, course leader at Newcastle College’s Performance Academy, said: “It’s been a real privilege for our students to be able to help these older residents put together this charity song.
“It’s been really interesting to witness first-hand how music has the ability to bridge the age gap and bring people of all walks of life together.
“This project has given our students the chance to engage with and learn from people in the local community that perhaps they wouldn’t have done otherwise.
“We wish the finished song every success.” "

I still need to confirm with my Dad, but from when this story was printed, im now told, the plan is, they will be doing six records now. Thats from my Mum, she's old, excitable and a little crazy tu boot.

*strokes catheter bag*
Anyways, I was born near the end of the year they (allegedly) walked on the Moon, like walks on the Beach, Cats, Taco Bell, Hot Tamales.

#20 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

Yes pdfisher, I suppose you deserve your reward, even though you didn't even break a nail looking for that elusive material. Listen, I can't Fed-Ex them to ya. So, I'm currently making those Valor Quest runs for Harold, Catherine and the other NPC to the Sikuku Ruins. I'll make those runs many times throughout the day (Saturday EST). Catch me there (DeathPotion), or I'll bump into you at the storage NPC some time. Thanks again for all your nail-breaking work solving this riddle. And don't spend all that Zulie in one place! :)

How do you know how much effort I put into it? I had been researching the same subject for a bit, before you posted your thread. Anywho, there is really no need to pay me the dirty hearts, go ahead and keep them.

#21 MorteRose

MorteRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:19 AM

No pdfisher, I demand that you accept your reward! Dag-nab-it, I was being humorous, and was not devaluing the effort that you exerted (though it may have come across that way). I would be honored to give a PA. Dutch girl a well deserved reward.

#22 MorteRose

MorteRose

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

That was a wonderful story Naughty, I will look for the recording on the internet this summer. “The song is very catchy. It’s also powerful, because the words are telling younger people we are exactly the same as them – just a bit older.” How true. Young people don't realize that older folk's minds operate the same as theirs (albeit a little wiser), older folks simply have a Maserati engine in a Model T Ford. Oh, I remember watching the (alleged) Moon walk on a black & white TV, and ditto for beaches, cats, and hot tamales. :)

Edited by MorteRose, 23 March 2013 - 10:13 AM.

#23 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

That was a wonderful story Naughty, I will look for the recording on the internet this summer. “The song is very catchy. It’s also powerful, because the words are telling younger people we are exactly the same as them – just a bit older.” How true. Young people don't realize that older folk's minds operate the same as theirs (albeit a little wiser), older folks simply have a Maserati engine in a Model T Ford. Oh, I remember watching the (alleged) Moon walk on a black & white TV, and ditto for beaches, cats, and hot tamales. :)

I will holler when its out on sale =)
Will have to ask my Dad what the name of the record is again. He did tell me. I was just too busy laughing at the sheer lunacy of it all, to take him seriously at the time. He often winds me up.
I dont ever remember him having any musical interests ever.
I was at work later that day, recounting the crazy coots antics to my Boss, she suggested i attempt a search on Google, i did and up popped Dads picture and the local news article.
Either way, anything thats raising funds for charity is a good thing. It's just a shame Top of the Pops Tv show, doesn't exist in the UK anymore, would have loved to have seen him make an appearance on that.
Ah well, at 74, it certainly looks like he has found his second wind, which is so nice to see.

#24 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:30 AM

@ Naughty, I also enjoyed the story, and would like to know when it is released. @ MorteRose, seriously, keep your hearts. I have two artisans, and have mats out the kazoo. I am just happy, that I could lend aid.

#25 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

Well, Im not sure if your old enough, to remember what happened to John Lennon.

Since Crune is pretty scared about the music taste of the modern society:

He swore to me, whoever dislikes this will have bad luck in refining ;)

lg
bob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users