Phoenix Arrow with Burn for UW and PVP - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Phoenix Arrow with Burn for UW and PVP

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

nah i would appreciate it with burn and a chance of aoe burnfor 3 secs in a low range.
To get an aoe(atleast close enough)

I don't think you've got the qualifications to say there should be changes done to scout class after saying they can't top the board. They dont have aoe's and yet they did more than anyone else. I think you just need to learn to play better. :\

#27 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Locations Badnerländle Germany
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

I don't think you've got the qualifications to say there should be changes done to scout class after saying they can't top the board. I think you just need to learn to play better. :\

well i guess the scores where from leo. I play draconis only and as i said i know enougth about scouts i guess. I dunno how many Ga`s i played but i can ensue you, NEVER were a scout on the top score when i played.
I dont know how scouts are on leo but i never said something like this?

On Draco im good and in pvp one of the better scouts,
And btw? who are you to tell me what i dont know???

#28 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:41 AM

You want something changed to benefit you. That is not balancing the class, especially when other players have done just fine with what they have.

#29 perres

perres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Locations Badnerländle Germany
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:22 AM

Well i think if you compare scouts to champs in GA, you should see a difference.
I was wrong about the top score i admit it BUT: if you count how many champs are on top and how many scouts it should become clear that scouts are a little underpowered in GA (beside CHamps)

So i think the phoenix i advice to be brought in game would bring back a bit of balance.

#30 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

You fail to grasp the concept that classes are designed to have differences in strengths and weaknesses. Champs are strong aoers, but lack range and survivability when being ganked. A scout has range which lends to their already strong survivability. If you're not happy with the way a clases role was designed maybe you chose the wrong class. If you want ranged aoe I would recommend a cannon bourge.

#31 TrySufferin

TrySufferin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AUS
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

perres u need to stop thinking of a scout as a melee kind of class its more support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users