are twinfighters a good and popular class - Twin Fighter Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

are twinfighters a good and popular class

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TripleBlack

TripleBlack

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

and if not why?

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:47 AM

No and no, because they're super buggy.

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

Well if you get around their bugs which some twin players have discovered somehow, you can see they are primarily annoying in PvP if stacked/built to some degree.

Like the Summoner, the Twin fighter has a large skill tree so instead of filling every slot for trial and error you'd have to do some research on builds. PvE wise I've heard they aren't exactly glorious aside from being one of the best F7 classes and if you can get through the boring process of leveling up you can learn some of the better skills and techniques. That massive skill tree is often cluttered with useless and not worthwhile skills you either have to get for prequistes to better ones or just ignore entirely. (Why I said do research on builds. The editor of the Wikia's skill simulator nearly rage-quitted when she had to deal with the Dragonkin skill-tress. True Story)

In PvP, your Twin serves as a handy counter tool and the primary damage and catching of your combos. You'll find that you'll be weaving (Both weaving skills on the tree) around and throwing up the block-rate increasers (One of the classes that can use block rate. But it's a limited time.) and often you'll be a glass-cannon unless your stacked right. I dunno how much PvP Skill it takes to master twin but if you can play it right situations in PvP you'll be considered an annoyance.

Still I'd avoid the trouble of making one. Not cause I hate fighting Twins, (Though there's not many good endgame Twins left in the server.) but just the time you have to do setting up those massive skill trees, the fact that finding set pieces and making the weapons are gonna be more difficult if the class is scarcely played, the potential bugs, (Majority of which lead to abnormal client disconnections unless you learn the trick to prevent those which I aint sure what it is) and the IM costumes you get have to allow Dragonkin to wear which may result in you buying human pieces and wasting gold.

This is experience I assume you'll have, I've never played twin past level 40 so I can't say for certain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users