JaneAusten

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

As stated above, how does one obtain max Intelligence? I'm referring to the stats in-game. What specific equipments are must haves? I looked through the Forums and everything seems to be outdated.

I'm a Cleric without a buffset so help me out here. :)

Here's to hoping someone would actually see this.

#2 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

Oh hello.!
I use to help at class section when I know.
As muse, you should maxmize your INT status wich is 400. Then you must use extra int gears. Legendary wands, gears also with extra int. Jewelery wich give int too, example, nature, force nature and add a Topaz[7] on it. There is no secret.

More int, better buffs and heal.
Remembering, I don't believe more than 400, 500 int will make a big difference on buffs, I mean, buffing with 400 int and with 900 int will not give more than 3% in difference as I know. Its only people spending money and running to knock they chests and say: I'm the cleric with higher int in this area, get out!!

Anyeay if you're looking to maxime your INT, there are rare items wich have the highst int base on it, then having it all you can maxmize your int.
I don't know the certain items to do it. But if I'm not wrong, you must have Priest robe, Flow bagpack base 20int+20 int.

Something like it.

Ah! and sure! Spenind some bils on it. For a example, 15-20b for the priest robe I supose.

Edited by Castanho, 23 March 2013 - 05:54 AM.

#3 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

Oh hello.!
I use to help at class section when I know.
As muse, you should maxmize your INT status wich is 400. Then you must use extra int gears. Legendary wands, gears also with extra int. Jewelery wich give int too, example, nature, force nature and add a Topaz[7] on it. There is no secret.

More int, better buffs and heal.
Remembering, I don't believe more than 400, 500 int will make a big difference on buffs, I mean, buffing with 400 int and with 900 int will not give more than 3% in difference as I know. Its only people spending money and running to knock they chests and say: I'm the cleric with higher int in this area, get out!!

Anyeay if you're looking to maxime your INT, there are rare items wich have the highst int base on it, then having it all you can maxmize your int.
I don't know the certain items to do it. But if I'm not wrong, you must have Priest robe, Flow bagpack base 20int+20 int.

Something like it.

Ah! and sure! Spenind some bils on it. For a example, 15-20b for the priest robe I supose.

That is not correct. My cleric has 1000 INT and she gives me around 15% more attack speed than a cleric with 400 INT...

#4 JaneAusten

JaneAusten

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

That is not correct. My cleric has 1000 INT and she gives me around 15% more attack speed than a cleric with 400 INT...

Attack speed you say? How about buff wise? I mean right now, my INT is 600 something and I can really tell the difference when another Cleric is buffing. So I came into conclusion that the higher INT - the more "powerful" the buff is.

Edited by JaneAusten, 23 March 2013 - 06:14 AM.

#5 iBlanket

iBlanket

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

The higher your INT is, the better your buffs are, yeah. If you were asking about what gear you need to get max INT then you'd need:

Black Mini Top Hat +20 INT substat

Beta Mach B-01 +20 INT substat

Legendary Orlean Shoes +20 INT substat

Legendary Orlean Gloves +20 INT substat

Priest Robe T7 or a cheaper alternative would be Legendary Orlean Chest T7

Oro's Present +20 INT substat

Mage's Diary +20 INT substat

Nature Force Ring T7

Nature Force Earring T7

Hirias Tear T7

Legendary Amazing Brush T7

In the end, with priest robe T7, you'll have 1k INT. If you dont have the money for priest robe then get Legendary Orlean Chest T7 and you'll have 990. 10 int won't make a noticeable change in buffs.

#6 JaneAusten

JaneAusten

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

Aaaaah. Thank you!! :)

#7 Banrukai

Banrukai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Location中国China
  • Server:.¤·°­·.¸ Arua ¸.·°­·¤.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:16 AM

Or for the chest... if you don't mind a defense drop, you can get the Brave Dimple vest (15) +T7... but it only gives you +4 more INT compared to the Orlean.

Edited by Banrukai, 23 March 2013 - 10:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users