3/26 Leonard Nimoy's Birthday Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

3/26 Leonard Nimoy's Birthday Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic

#26 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

Wow, really!!...really!?!?....really?????!?!?!?!? After so many replies from a big majority of the community on asking the nerf to not happen or change it to 25% and you guys still doing this? Really!?!? Do you guys even listen to the majority of people that hates this nerf. The only thing that should have been nerfed is the agi up effect on the hat. Hope you guys like a mob of angry customers. This is a royal screwjob!

When you make comments such as "after so many replies from a big majority of the community", it's really hard to take you seriously, this is especially the case when you are regularly posting random bs. People who's vehemently disagreeing with the change are NOT the majority. Just because few people are obnoxiously loud on the forum doesn't mean they are the "majority".

#27 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

I see lot's of sad events happening. not much good. I'm going to miss camoflauge lasting for more than 1 arrow storm and Imma miss rudolf. And some of the other bug fixes are kinda =\. Not to mention I'm expecting the bugs that were reported during sakray testing to go un-fixed as they always do.

#28 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

Get a priest or a party....

Wanna be my Agi up slave then? Literally follow me around every single time that I'm online and just Agi up me. Otherwise please don't suggest things I already know.

Edited by Memoir, 26 March 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#29 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:54 AM

If you can handle agi 5 use guarana candies =P

#30 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

Moogle, I know as frustrating as it can be but I think we all just have to learn to either adapt to it or not play. :\ ... After all it's like seasons, you plan different stuff to do depending on the events. I would definitely look forward to Christmas again to use the Rudolfs, and take advantage of those times to make more characters instead. I am sure there's other things you can do that doesn't involve Rudolf..
like go outdoor XD enjoy the sun *cough*

It's not worth the blood pressure. :V
Also as others suggested there's Witch Pumpkin Hat and other alternatives to heal yourself. =]

As for the patch updates... Looks like an upcoming slow week. o.o

#31 ryfee

ryfee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

Haven't been in the mood to grind for a while now, but that Incarnation of Morroc is interesting.
Would be funny if you put the ghost one there.

And it's nice knowing that next week we'll be getting bio4 and the bug fixes. Can't wait.

Thanks for the update Oda!

#32 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

If you can handle agi 5 use guarana candies =P

I use those too ^^. But I prefer using scrolls or turkey hat for max Agi up. But maybe ill stop usin scrolls. Unless I could think of a better reason why should I spend more money in this game. Consumables are too costly if you are active and all around the place.

Edited by Memoir, 26 March 2013 - 12:03 PM.

#33 MasterKnshn

MasterKnshn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • Server:Old Loki

Wanna be my Agi up slave then? Literally follow me around every single time that I'm online and just Agi up me. Otherwise don't suggest things I already know.

If you NEED agi up so badly then do something to obtain it, if you want a more ridiculous method since it suits your style use a Sleipnir or if its the AGI your after just use +20 Stat foods.

#34 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

Bio 4 TIs :rice:

#35 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

Yeah like 10 people stamping their feet is community outcry. =x

Seemed more than 10 people to me but whatever. Good thing for me some sap didn't know the value of the item and I got it for cheap. :P

Edited by KiyokoHasami, 26 March 2013 - 12:04 PM.

#36 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

If you NEED agi up so badly then do something to obtain it, if you want a more ridiculous method since it suits your style use a Sleipnir or if its the AGI your after just use +20 Stat foods.

I just said turkey hat derp.

#37 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Yeah, as if everyone can afford to buy a sleipnir or use +20 stat foods all the time. You think everyone is filthy rich, idiot?

Edited by Moogle, 26 March 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#38 rednaxelagnik

rednaxelagnik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

How often does the turkey hat cast increase agility compared to rudolf? Also, is it when attacking only or taking damage as well?

#39 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

I just said turkey hat derp.

Lol AGI scrolls 8D

#40 MasterKnshn

MasterKnshn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:06 PM

Yeah, as if everyone can afford to buy a sleipnir or use +20 stat foods all the time. You think everyone is filthy rich, idiot?

No I simply told him to get into a party or use a priest, but that answer didn't suit him. So I gave a more drastic approach.

Also aren't you just mad a hat you coveted is losing its fame~

#41 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

I appreciate your help sir but the most convenient answer is turkey hat. But it has to be +10 which I already have. Unless they wanna take out that auto Agi up from it too.

#42 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • Server:both

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

Seemed more than 10 people to me but whatever. Good thing for me some sap didn't know the value of the item and I got it for cheap. :P

was a little more then 10 people. Was mostly the same people over and over. Still not a good representation of the community tho. Problem is most only come to the forums when they are pissed. So no matter how much that group complains unless alot more come complaining it's not really gonna do much. There are how many players? we only had like 20/30 here complaining. That's a far cry from being a huge majority of players.

#43 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

I see lot's of sad events happening. not much good. I'm going to miss camoflauge lasting for more than 1 arrow storm and Imma miss rudolf. And some of the other bug fixes are kinda =\. Not to mention I'm expecting the bugs that were reported during sakray testing to go un-fixed as they always do.

Wait. Do I miss something important? What happens to camouflage skill?

#44 MasterKnshn

MasterKnshn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

Its BUG is being fixed to reveal you after using a skill, no more running around perma camo'd.

#45 Alirah

Alirah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Server:Loki for life!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

no more perma camo+arrow storm

#46 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

Its BUG is being fixed to reveal you after using a skill, no more running around perma camo'd.

good. i was tired of seeing those motha**** running around........ jk ilu all :D

#47 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

was a little more then 10 people. Was mostly the same people over and over. Still not a good representation of the community tho. Problem is most only come to the forums when they are pissed. So no matter how much that group complains unless alot more come complaining it's not really gonna do much. There are how many players? we only had like 20/30 here complaining. That's a far cry from being a huge majority of players.

Oh well, I tried. Time to move on. xD

#48 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

no more perma camo+arrow storm

Posted Image

#49 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Wah, and i was trying to motivate myself on leveling a second ranger.
from irowiki; "Camouflaged players are revealed before a manually casted skill takes effect so the skill will not receive the bonus Crit or Atk."
So no +300 atk bonus aswell? Such a bugger.

We do not need this bug to be fixed.

Edited by zefram, 26 March 2013 - 12:56 PM.

#50 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

I'm guessing camo is now intended to be just a way to escape... the +ATK is kind of pointless now since no one is going to wait to get it, just to lose it after using a skill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users