Could use some help with myrm build. - Warrior Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Could use some help with myrm build.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Garvyn1031

Garvyn1031

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:18 AM

http://irowiki.org/~...331130051454132

I have only been playing for a few weeks. Not too good with the pvp right now but looking to get a awesome skill tree to polish my skills on. I would also like this tree to work out for PvE as well. Any suggestions to help out with pvp a bit more?

#2 Sindri68

Sindri68

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:31 AM

http://irowiki.org/~...121150051550000

This was my overlord's skill build a few years ago. Not the exact one, I left out some skills so you have the freedom to decide where to spend the rest of your points. This is primarily focused on pvp and still decent in pve. Some skill explanations:

Stormblade (lvl2-5): I left my stormblade to lvl 2 at endgame, I personally believe that lvl2 is enough.
Sword Dance(lvl5): Your catching skill especially for 1v1. I maxed it to 5 for max range.
Hammer Crush(lvl5): Don't underestimate this hammer, it has its uses, for group pvp and sometimes in 1v1 to lengthen a combo.
Advanced sword mastery (lvl1): Lvl1 only, I believe that it only increases normal attack damage, or if not its bonuses suck.
Raising Storm(lvl5): Also good in group pvp, especially when teamed up with disablers/stunners. Also useful for bosses and pve in general.
Death grab (lvl5): First, I think the skill is really cool, and it helps lengthen a combo during pvp.

Still a lot of points remaining, some options:

Warrior's Bonds: Only 5 sp, get it if you feel that you need the extra def.
Physical Training: If you feel that you need the hp.
Death Stinger + awakening charge: This does decent damage, and if you're fast enough you can chain it after using raising storm to push your opponent with the wrestler while it's travelling. Use a fast sword dance after casting raising storm before using this skill.
Your ultimate: If you think you'll need this, why not :) I didn't go for it though.

I rarely use deathbound and magnum break, unless It's pve/group pvp and I'm so desperate to launch a group of people.

Suggestions for pvp: Practice catching people with SD, the two bear skills, stumblebum and wyvern and even gust slash. Avoid getting comboed/ locked while trying to line up for a good SD. This was my usual 1v1 combo:

SD>X>Gust slash>X>ImgoneBear>Stumblebum>X>IncomingBear>Wyvern>Stormblade>DeathGrab.

Or

SD>X>Gust slash>RaisingStorm>SD>DeathStinger>Imgonebear>IncomingBear>Wyvern>Stormblade>Deaethgrab.

There are alot of combos that you can do, just be creative, and if possible, try to avoid using slow skills like deathbound and magnum.

If you want some more pvp tips, I can perhaps give you links to some pvp videos that my former guildmate, the guy to whom I learned how to pvp as an overlord, made. Or watch more modern ones, those may help too :)

#3 Garvyn1031

Garvyn1031

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:54 AM

This was amazing help! I would like to learn more so any links and videos would be fantastic. I know with my current internet connection and not having macros I wont be 100% pwnage but I want to be a threat to others in the long run. I am looking to practice and get to know the basics of the pvp for this game as much as I can. Including Enchants (gear) weapons buffs on gear to play at my maximum.

#4 Sindri68

Sindri68

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

I will pm you some youtube videos, not exact links, but how you will search them. XD I don't have an overlord at the moment so I can't help with your practicing :( Maybe I will after I stack up my main.

EDIT: I just pmed you. Have fun :P

Edited by Sindri68, 03 April 2013 - 01:21 PM.

#5 klif1569

klif1569

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

http://irowiki.org/~...121121551155003

here's a good build

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users