36 replies to this topic

#26 Rirezz

Rirezz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

Stasis is perfectly preventable and manageable. There's nothing cheap about using it for whatever ethical reason. Now portal stasis, yes.

#27 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:30 PM

When I mean look at things from different perspectives, I'd like to add that it's in regards to builds and classes available at the time. Not everyone is going to play a support Warlock. Actually, there are a lot who'd refuse to play a support Warlock now with the Stasis nerf in a high tier WoE situation. I'd rather just alternate between spamming Sienna and Jack Frost.

You're also making the assumption that I have not played a Warlock, especially in WoE. I have played a Warlock before in the past for WoE. Not on my own account, but on another person's Warlock in their place. I have to say it's pretty insulting to assume another player doesn't know what they're talking about by tagging them as not having played a class in a certain situation. Personally I just prefer maining a Chaser for WoE. It's more fun for "me." WoE just isn't fun in my opinion if everyone is forced into one build on their class. That is the kind of content you had in your first post in this thread, which happened to have that certain portion of it edited out by Campitor, because you said something akin to "everyone uses my build in my guild" or some such.

I have nothing more to say beyond this post though, because you're finally coming out with more legit advice now on your own after your first post in this topic. There's different builds you can go with as you've mentioned. TV build is one of them. In that regard, you'll have Earth Strain maxed with a TV build anyways. What are you going to do as a TV Warlock if you're waiting on a cooldown while precasting? Personally I'd make use of Earth Strain while having some Jack Frost and Sienna E. spams mixed in there when helping with a precast. I don't know about you, but Earth Straining hidden characters is a pretty good idea, even if it's at a narrow space. You need to make use of any "useful" skill. You shouldn't throw them out because they're not "optimal," because there is no such thing as "optimal for any situation."

And yes, I saw another thread locked because of the way you comment. You should be more careful with how you make comments to prevent that from happening in the future.

Yes, I can tell that you are not familiar with Warlock in WoE for the way you mention the spells... Sienna and Jack Frost? Sienna is an awesome skill, but Jack Frost? do you even know the range for the skill to begin with? lol

I believe, campitor edited my first post because the videos and the comments I made for it... and even if you played before Warlock, you are not constant with it, hence you have no real experience with the class... everyone can tell the difference between your comments and some other people's experience. Not for playing a class once I gonna assume I'm an expert at it... get what I mean? Another good example of your lack of experience is and by quoting you "What are you going to do as a TV Warlock if you're waiting on a cooldown while precasting? We can tell your lack of experience by asking that.

Again, I'm not giving advice but just commenting about the usefulness of certain skills as well as giving personal thoughts from my very own experience... is up for whoever read this to either take my word and test it for themselves or just believe what you are saying...

Earth Strain, Jack Frost are pretty good skills... but not good enough to make the difference... mainly because it will compromise your very own character. Jack Frost, Frost Misty and Earth Strain have pretty low area as well as a chance for it to hit, therefore in a precast, there are several other spells that you can be using from a SAFE distance instead of getting into close quarter fights and dying w/o accomplishing anything, because once you get into the enemy range, you WILL die regardless of how well geared you are. As Warlock and player as general, you always gotta assume the worst case scenario, in where the guild you are fighting against, is one of the best. With that mentality, you can be prepare to react accordingly with the situation... I think you are getting confuse with the skills pre-balance patch, hence your way of thinking is quite obsolete... hence why I did mention about your lack of experience with the class itself.

Look at this way... why would I be using ES in close quarter fights instead of releasing SG along with Mental Destroyer for SP drain from a safe distance?? or if I'm using attack mode, why would I be using Jack Frost which has not enough range when I can use any other damage-dealing spell and make a good use of my maximized range from Radius 3? Warlocks have the best range in the game... the ability to cast outside anyone else's range... why put it to waste by bringing the fight to close quarters? Even if the enemy get into CC, you should be either spamming Sienna/WI or even better, Napalm Vulcano to disrupt cast instead of trying to divest by a low chance... As I mentioned before, those 3 skills are pretty good... but not for every situation and for the situation you did mention, there are other spells that can be even more effective... that judgment and comment I give you by my very own experience in low and high tier fights...

Again, these are personal comments based on personal experience and everyone can either hate it or love it... it's up for each of you guys to decide, but remember that what makes you growth will be the more experience you can get as well as good judgement to select and learn from these experiences...

Stasis is perfectly preventable and manageable. There's nothing cheap about using it for whatever ethical reason. Now portal stasis, yes.

It is preventable and manageable... but still is quite cheap for a skill to nullify all people in screen for a minute... Dunno, but is not fun at all... there's no skill in doing it. Personal preference that is.

#28 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

Stasis isn't a cheap skill. Quit crying.
Really, if you're so close minded that you don't think ES / JF can be used effectively in WoE then you're bad. They are both really good skills if you can use them correctly. Just because you cannot use them correctly, doesn't mean no-one else can. There are times Jack frost is better to use than sienna. There are times Jack frost is better to use than WI. Playing warlock is extremely situational and I wouldn't rule Jack frost / ES out at all. It ultimately depends on what type of role you want to play in WoE.

Also, telling people who fight in "low-tier" guilds to build for high level fights is incredibly stupid because the game play is very different. You should build your character based on what your surroundings are. You should adapt to your situation.

You'd think some so-called scientists would know a lot about adapting.

#29 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

Really, if you're so close minded that you don't think ES / JF can be used effectively in WoE then you're bad. They are both really good skills if you can use them correctly. Just because you cannot use them correctly, doesn't mean no-one else can. There are times Jack frost is better to use than sienna. There are times Jack frost is better to use than WI. Playing warlock is extremely situational and I wouldn't rule Jack frost / ES out at all. It ultimately depends on what type of role you want to play in WoE.

Also, telling people who fight in "low-tier" guilds to build for high level fights is incredibly stupid because the game play is very different. You should build your character based on what your surroundings are. You should adapt to your situation.

You'd think some so-called scientists would know a lot about adapting.

It is quite cheap for me... and I'm not forcing you to agree with me, just expressing my thoughts about the skill, as simple as that.

So... because I don't want to agree with you about the how effective can a skill be in WoE, then I'm a bad player? do I have to take your word for granted? kinda biased don't you think? it seems that college have done nothing about your narrow view of the world... kinda sad indeed...

I never said that I don't know how to use them correctly... in fact I did mention some examples in where the the skills can be good but other skills can be even more effective, unlike you that just post whatever you think without giving any explanation and attacking people just because they don't agree with you?

Indeed Warlock is extremely situational but as I mentioned before, those are my thoughts that are merely based on personal experience... I can't agree with you if you consider that some skills are more useful than others but you don't see me attacking you right?, if you think differently. at least provide with some examples in which situation a skill can be used more effective than another, like that, people "may" take you more seriously... just a friendly advice cuz I'm quite generous with people such as yourself...

The game is indeed different but you should always aim for a better environment to develop even further... being mediocre won't help you but slow you down instead... you should know that by now right?

I just don't get what adapting has to do anything here lol... are you for real? I mean, why would you adapt instead of aiming for something better? you should know by now that not everyone wanna be mediocre like... just please stop giving bad influence to players... they will think that the most they can aim is to be someone mediocre like you... said, adapting is not bad, but is there any point on adapting to a level just by being over run by top tier guilds? like that, you are enforcing new players to blame irrelevant things such as gears/p2w/cheats that at the end of the day, are none existent because is themselves the one denying their own growth as player for having a narrow mind that tells them "adapting to your environment is good"... that's the same as being conformist.

Lastly, if you wanna discuss this further, feel free to PM me since it seems you have nothing to contribute in this thread but just your well know insults and rants about people who you clearly you feel inferior to.

Every skills is good and have a purpose... the chance for you to use it is all up to the player itself, examples of situations in where one skill can be ore effective than other are what I'm providing, just mere comments with their respective back up from personal experience... I mentioned before and I do it again, these are personal experiences that I obtain from when I was in a low/mid tier guild until now. Everyone can either just don't pay attention or ask more about it... at the end, the information that i give them is there, is all up to the receiver to either research further and imagine the scenarios I gave them or just think otherwise... We just have to provide with information and experiences to help the new players growth.

Edited by Wizard, 08 April 2013 - 09:04 PM.

#30 neko09

neko09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

Yes, the MoA's max usefulness is when you helping other members to kill the breakers on emp, which should reduce their stats n ASPD on the emp. If you are really concern about the recaller or snapping sura, the reduce stats doesnt help much since its just increase a little bit delay on their snap animation, and not really going to stop them from snapping away at all. One of the trick to AOE slow on the breakers of emp is to include Quagmire 5 on top of emp too so that you can double the slow effect, which really helpful when you want to SIenna Excrate/MoA them after that. Sometime, an SG1 is more useful to the breaker since somehow, some ppl tend to default that when they breaking the emp, especially GR'd WOE Suit wearer GX.

If you are in duty to stop recaller/snapping sura, let other sura do the job. Your sniping job will highly maximized at TVing SDing mechanic. Sura is a probable target, even for CL strings, but not that quite important for WL.

It pretty much depends on the situation, but Earth Strain is basically far from useless. You make it sound like you'll never use it for something useful, even though you take it as "good...but not good enough," which is actually not the case. RWC Accessories, Dark Rosaries for 100mdef, Hiding accessories, Megs, Bris, etc are extremely important to certain power players. This is especially true if you're precasting against players relying on their Accessories to make their build work. If you know they're wearing them, Earth Strain is your best option aside from spamming Jack Frost while you're precasting. It can be extremely useful for keeping Chasers from approaching your precast in Tunneling Hide mode during WoE. I can't count how many times I've managed to penetrate a precast by myself on my Chaser to get up to some RK's to strip their mounts just because Warlocks weren't using Earth Strain instead of spamming Jack Frost.

And please keep in mind that developing guilds are not going to have all the classes you want to have.

and I still strongly agree that divesting the accessories on chance actually is a perk you need to use more often. considering lots of builds revolve around accessories aswell
just think about RKs who need the spell3/spell3 RWCs. or Priests who use double BR to get 100mdef.

just naming two which powers you can decimate when the accessories are taken off. reconsider the usefulness of the skill.

When I mean look at things from different perspectives, I'd like to add that it's in regards to builds and classes available at the time. Not everyone is going to play a support Warlock. Actually, there are a lot who'd refuse to play a support Warlock now with the Stasis nerf in a high tier WoE situation. I'd rather just alternate between spamming Sienna and Jack Frost.

I have nothing more to say beyond this post though, because you're finally coming out with more legit advice now on your own after your first post in this topic. There's different builds you can go with as you've mentioned. TV build is one of them. In that regard, you'll have Earth Strain maxed with a TV build anyways. What are you going to do as a TV Warlock if you're waiting on a cooldown while precasting? Personally I'd make use of Earth Strain while having some Jack Frost and Sienna E. spams mixed in there when helping with a precast. I don't know about you, but Earth Straining hidden characters is a pretty good idea, even if it's at a narrow space. You need to make use of any "useful" skill. You shouldn't throw them out because they're not "optimal," because there is no such thing as "optimal for any situation."

Yah lol... well, indeed it's a good spell... it can pretty much disable an entire guild if used properly, hence it is a pretty good skill hands down... but as personal preference, I kinda don't like it because it takes away the fun to have a pretty good fight.

Remember that by using ES, you need to be close to the target since the range for the spell is quite narrow... I used to play have the spell, don't get me wrong. But somehow I was doing something else beside using it, hence as personal preference, decided to drop it and get something more useful instead.
-----
... Earth Strain is good, there's no doubt about it, but for a competitive point of view, it lacks that "punch" and usefulness as other spells have... it also has to do with the gears available at that time. Remember, mage classes are more "gear-oriented" that any other class, and if you lack the gears necessary to break that 100mdef barrier or the 57% demi human resistance barrier, you may as well work towards the support part and by that, ES will be one of the few usable skills at your disposal (which is quite good against low tier guild that have no genetic for coat).
-----
Earth Strain, Jack Frost are pretty good skills... but not good enough to make the difference... mainly because it will compromise your very own character. Jack Frost, Frost Misty and Earth Strain have pretty low area as well as a chance for it to hit, therefore in a precast, there are several other spells that you can be using from a SAFE distance instead of getting into close quarter fights and dying w/o accomplishing anything, because once you get into the enemy range, you WILL die regardless of how well geared you are. As Warlock and player as general, you always gotta assume the worst case scenario, in where the guild you are fighting against, is one of the best. With that mentality, you can be prepare to react accordingly with the situation...

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences :3 right now, I'm far from being in a high tier woe environment because clearly I don't have a lot of experience, in other words I'm a newb warlock :p_swt: :heh: so anything you share is really, really helpful.

I think Stasis is a pretty nice skill, and if used wisely, can really be effective, but I'm leaving stasis at level 1. As for ES, I'm considering all that has been said and I have to admit I have yet to use ES for it's divest effects (or I've not noticed it kinda groggy the past woes)--I haven't tried the quagmire-MoA-SE-ES combo yet, tho, so personally IDK how well ES can get. MoA is pretty nice as far as I can see, and I enjoy SE a lot :heh: --if I were to remove my points from ES, I'm considering maxing MoA, BUT before I do max MoA, @Wizard, what skills do you have in mind that you would consider getting before ES? I understand the limit in range of ES which is sad because I prefer to snipe and be able to attack from far away but I'm also considering being able to at least get away from enemies if ever I get cornered (if I wasn't OHKO'd). It's also super fun to petrify enemies (one time I spammed SE just for fun :heh: ).

... Warlocks have the best range in the game... the ability to cast outside anyone else's range... why put it to waste by bringing the fight to close quarters? Even if the enemy get into CC, you should be either spamming Sienna/WI or even better, Napalm Vulcano to disrupt cast instead of trying to divest by a low chance... As I mentioned before, those 3 skills are pretty good... but not for every situation and for the situation you did mention, there are other spells that can be even more effective... that judgment and comment I give you by my very own experience in low and high tier fights...

Again, these are personal comments based on personal experience and everyone can either hate it or love it... it's up for each of you guys to decide, but remember that what makes you growth will be the more experience you can get as well as good judgement to select and learn from these experiences...

PS: There are some HW skills that are quite useful... in fact, more than SG lol. Kinda the reason why other servers use them instead of SG.

Can I use Napalm Vulcano to stop a recaller, then?
Is Frost Nova the skill better than SG? :p_smile:
That's the reason why I chose warlock, because of their range and to kill from a distance. If I can avoid it, I won't fight face to face.

You should always aim towards the high end organized war if you ever want to get better at this class... giving advice for low tier battles is quite pointless even if that's the environment you are in... that's as personal perspective that is... one should always aim to get better, not to just stay in the same level as everyone else...

I understand personal preferences, I do agree that you should aim to be better, but one should also consider the type of environment you are in. Being in a low tier environment doesn't mean one should stay at that level. I do believe the others said to consider the environment, but not to stay at that environment's level just because you need to adapt to it. You can better adapt to that environment NOT by staying at that level but by improving your own... AND coordinated teamplay, as well. :p_hi:

And again, thanks for all the comments. Sorry for the long post I just feel the need to quote each one of the replies.

EDIT:
Is this a nice stat-build, btw?
http://calc.irowiki....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and I'd also like to ask if a +9-+12 RPB(KK) deals more damage in woe than a +9 COD(KK)?
THANKS! <333

Edited by neko09, 09 April 2013 - 03:21 AM.

#31 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:29 AM

1) +9kkRPB is better by 2% more damage than +9kkCOD .

2) 100 vit is need for stun resist HP . If you will stay using +9 KK COD, use less dex and put it vit. Every HP counts for warlock even 1% in all situation (since low HP pool), unless you have sacrifice RG slave like mr.Wizard that adviced based on his high-tier fight experiences.

3) about skill, try to get tetra and use all its pre-requisites, get to know all its good/bad. since all of warlock offensice skills are there. experiment the fun yourself then ask for additional tips to decide your final skill build. many people that commented here already tried with many skill builds and forgot the real experience that a new warlock should feel about warlock's skills

4) the only true offensive skill warlock has are comet, tetra and chain lighthing. others are considered supportive due to low chance to kill with it.

5) the only way to stop a casting recaller is by killing him

6)i dont think dark illusion card is good for warlock in woe

7) frost nova is better for self defense, sg is more useful in precast or to defend from large group of people. SG with mental destroyer is quite a pain for some skill that has SP as their in their damage formula.

Edited by teffalockheart, 09 April 2013 - 05:11 AM.

#32 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:52 AM

No problem Neko... glad it was of help...

2) 100 vit is need for stun resist HP . If you will stay using +9 KK COD, use less dex and put it vit. Every HP counts for warlock even 1% in all situation (since low HP pool), unless you have sacrifice RG slave like mr.Wizard that adviced based on his high-tier fight experiences.

3) about skill, try to get tetra and use all its pre-requisites, get to know all its good/bad. since all of warlock offensice skills are there. experiment the fun yourself then ask for additional tips to decide your final skill build. many people that commented here already tried with many skill builds and forgot the real experience that a new warlock should feel about warlock's skills

4) the only true offensive skill warlock has are comet, tetra and chain lighthing. others are considered supportive due to low chance to kill with it.

Perhaps... just to support these points a lil bit.

1. Yes and don't forget that Red Pom Band reduces damage from demihuman as well.

2. Not quite... Warlocks have the worst HP modifier ever... hence sacrificing VIT will not affect in much... +HP modifier are better for warlocks than %HP increases... also, if you wanna go all out damage, u need to make some sacrifices and VIT is one of them...

3. TV is a really fun skill... pretty interesting for a beginner I must say... I did start using it when I was around 140 in WoE. Remember that most Warlock's spells are single target, hence you need to practice your aiming as well.

4. Yup

5. It depends... stopping a recaller is not the same as stopping the recall skill itself, but the latter can be useful if we don't have enough fire power to kill it.

6. Actually, it is... One of my builds (non-mvp/god item) uses it because made me reach close instant cast (and it will be instant cast after the next patch)... of course, you are sacrificing HP, but in order to achieve something, sacrifices must be made... Believe me, after the next patch, Warlocks as we know it will change in like 180 degrees lol... stay tune, you will see the new potential of warlocks after I get a hold of couple new gear next patch >_<

Hope it was useful.

#33 Nero89

Nero89

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:47 AM

just 2cents from my experience, with TV build back in Ygg (pre merge) i can reached 100% cast reduction which means i dont need dex at all (though i put it for stat balancing).

+12 KK rpb (+12% cast reduction - i will use cr)
DI mini glasses (+10% cr)
+9 VAW (+50% cr)
RWC pendants spell3spell3 (16% cr)
RWC pendants spell2spell2 (12% cr)

casting TV is super fun. the elemental orb spheres just pop out instead of any cast bar teehee

EDIT: actually i dont think theres a specific build that caters to lots of wl, since the skill distribution is too wide, and thus i recommend you make a bit discussion with your guildies and gleaders so that you can tweak your roles in WOE and thus build a skill that really fit for your playstyle. I for one, am fit for comet build cause its the skill that ive been mastering since Ygg and the skill that compliments it change within the time due to fulfilling roles n duties, experimenting stuffs, tweaking my stats, and overseeing the woe situation. As of now, im not that quite impressed with my skill build since i definitely cannot cater much situation, though im pretty impressed with what i have made advancement from the beginning of my wl era till now (back then, i just knew comet only, now im able to swap, stasis, support, comet, n maximizing dmg with what i have). the only homework for me is to get a lil hold of these few mvp cards which i lack access of, so that i can fulfilling my role, the Quad Cometter later in the future.

PS: as you can see, to each his own. Wizard, as the long time wl player, have his personal skill build from what he learned from all these years in ymir,ygg, n valk back in the days, so he prolly a beater, but so as other ppl here in the thread, which also have their own skill build that they have recognized from their playstyle and their roles. So, yeah, to each his own.

^daym! wall of text again..QQ

Edited by Nero89, 09 April 2013 - 05:55 AM.

#34 Rirezz

Rirezz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

2. Not quite... Warlocks have the worst HP modifier ever... hence sacrificing VIT will not affect in much... +HP modifier are better for warlocks than %HP increases...

I don't know what kind of crazy +2000 HP buffs you have, but as always it's best to calculate which will give a bigger bonus; most of the time I use %HP increases just because they give more than a flat increase could give.

Believe me, after the next patch, Warlocks as we know it will change in like 180 degrees lol... stay tune, you will see the new potential of warlocks after I get a hold of couple new gear next patch >_<

For clarity:

Dexterous Boots of Time
Max HP +300, Max SP +30
For each 3 upgrade levels: Max HP +100, max SP +10, Dex +3
If user's base DEX is 120 or higher: Fixed cast -0.5s, ranged damage +5%
Class: Footwear
Def: 25
Weight: 60
Required Level: 99
Jobs: 3rd class

#35 neko09

neko09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

7) frost nova is better for self defense, sg is more useful in precast or to defend from large group of people. SG with mental destroyer is quite a pain for some skill that has SP as their in their damage formula.

No problem Neko... glad it was of help...

Perhaps... just to support these points a lil bit.

1. Yes and don't forget that Red Pom Band reduces damage from demihuman as well.

2. Not quite... Warlocks have the worst HP modifier ever... hence sacrificing VIT will not affect in much... +HP modifier are better for warlocks than %HP increases... also, if you wanna go all out damage, u need to make some sacrifices and VIT is one of them...

3. TV is a really fun skill... pretty interesting for a beginner I must say... I did start using it when I was around 140 in WoE. Remember that most Warlock's spells are single target, hence you need to practice your aiming as well.

4. Yup

5. It depends... stopping a recaller is not the same as stopping the recall skill itself, but the latter can be useful if we don't have enough fire power to kill it.

6. Actually, it is... One of my builds (non-mvp/god item) uses it because made me reach close instant cast (and it will be instant cast after the next patch)... of course, you are sacrificing HP, but in order to achieve something, sacrifices must be made... Believe me, after the next patch, Warlocks as we know it will change in like 180 degrees lol... stay tune, you will see the new potential of warlocks after I get a hold of couple new gear next patch >_<

Hope it was useful.

just 2cents from my experience, with TV build back in Ygg (pre merge) i can reached 100% cast reduction which means i dont need dex at all (though i put it for stat balancing).

+12 KK rpb (+12% cast reduction - i will use cr)
DI mini glasses (+10% cr)
+9 VAW (+50% cr)
RWC pendants spell3spell3 (16% cr)
RWC pendants spell2spell2 (12% cr)

casting TV is super fun. the elemental orb spheres just pop out instead of any cast bar teehee

EDIT: actually i dont think theres a specific build that caters to lots of wl, since the skill distribution is too wide, and thus i recommend you make a bit discussion with your guildies and gleaders so that you can tweak your roles in WOE and thus build a skill that really fit for your playstyle. I for one, am fit for comet build cause its the skill that ive been mastering since Ygg and the skill that compliments it change within the time due to fulfilling roles n duties, experimenting stuffs, tweaking my stats, and overseeing the woe situation. As of now, im not that quite impressed with my skill build since i definitely cannot cater much situation, though im pretty impressed with what i have made advancement from the beginning of my wl era till now (back then, i just knew comet only, now im able to swap, stasis, support, comet, n maximizing dmg with what i have). the only homework for me is to get a lil hold of these few mvp cards which i lack access of, so that i can fulfilling my role, the Quad Cometter later in the future.

PS: as you can see, to each his own. Wizard, as the long time wl player, have his personal skill build from what he learned from all these years in ymir,ygg, n valk back in the days, so he prolly a beater, but so as other ppl here in the thread, which also have their own skill build that they have recognized from their playstyle and their roles. So, yeah, to each his own.

^daym! wall of text again..QQ

I don't know what kind of crazy +2000 HP buffs you have, but as always it's best to calculate which will give a bigger bonus; most of the time I use %HP increases just because they give more than a flat increase could give.

For clarity:

Dexterous Boots of Time
Max HP +300, Max SP +30
For each 3 upgrade levels: Max HP +100, max SP +10, Dex +3
If user's base DEX is 120 or higher: Fixed cast -0.5s, ranged damage +5%
Class: Footwear
Def: 25
Weight: 60
Required Level: 99
Jobs: 3rd class

Okay, thanks again for all you've shared!
I guess I'll base my build on what's needed and my own preferences, though I haven't heard Wizard's opinion on what skills he thinks are more useful than ES. xP
Personally I wanna stay as a comet warlock, so I'll try TV when I get the chance.

And those boots =D gonna make a new generation of warlocks =))

Edited by neko09, 15 April 2013 - 12:52 AM.

#36 Nero89

Nero89

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

I want you to come WOE with my guild if you have time later on (my guild is Clandestine Society). That way, that might help you get the idea of the WOE intensity and what you would expect in those situation later on. All you need is pming your char, and WOE availability, or you can come 1h before WOE start to our guild spot at West Prontera near flower girl. Oh, and download Ventrillo too.

See ya.

Edited by Nero89, 15 April 2013 - 02:04 AM.

#37 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:59 AM

Nooo...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users