#1 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

With the recent "balance" patch ninja classes have been seriously nerfed to the point of making them almost unplayable... kunai does almost no damage, magic is weak, Kunai explosion will only hit monsters that dont move, Swirling petals isnt viable enough to level with (its cast time and cooldown + its mediocre damage are laughable) and all the other skills are a joke... even the ever popular Rapid Throw takes such extreme stat allotment that its only viable after hitting 150 and resetting stats/skills (even then SC are better with it than we are)... we cant WoE, PVP, MVP, or even effectively level at this point... on top of all the nerfs we got as a class we got no buffs of any kind and we didnt even get fixes to things like the wing sprites, the Raksasa [1] and Wolfs armguard [1] still not being enchantable like they are supposed to be, no sign of the huuma that were supposed to be added (snowflake, thunderstorm and even then upgraded huuma are all still MIA), and we still dont have decent Alt costume colors... and now when we use a skill we stay in the animation position (from which we cant access NPCs)... WHAT IS GOING ON? why are we being treated like garbage? why are we such a threat that we had to be made into a joke class? i urge all ninja to send PMs to your favorite GM and demand answers... why did we get the nerf hammer dropped so hard on us while classes like Genes get a buff to cart cannon? Unite and fight for your class!

Okami Maru- Leader of Blue Lotus Clan

#2 Sesshoseki

Sesshoseki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:39 AM

I'm with you on this Okami. Just got back from a break to this crap. My ninja was retired when he got gimped renewal now it looks like I have to mothball him again. Nerf AS or GoH.

#3 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

PM a GM... they seem to be ignoring this section of the forums... if everyone who is mad sends a PM then they will have no choice but to listen

#4 Darius14

Darius14

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

I wanna see the "throw kunai" skill brought back. The nerf to this forced me to go kagerou otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy ninja class at all anymore. (Don't think ill enjoy kagerou nearly as much as i did pre-nerfed ninja) :Emo_14:

#5 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:01 AM

Talk with your money, protest means nothing if you still keep dishing out money for WP.

#6 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

im not giving them ONE penny... and im telling my whole guild to do the same... thats 43 people... no VIP no Boxes no nothing..... id rather give my cash to homeless people... at least they appreciate it

#7 RunningWild

RunningWild

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

I don't play Ninja, but random uncalled for nerfs are the worst regardless what game it is.

Game developers have no sense of balance.

Games are more fun having strong abilities and tools at your side, and in the Ninja's case, they weren't even that strong to begin with.

#8 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

what pissing me off more now is the fact that they are ignoring us and deleting my posts without even saying anything...

#9 Meioh

Meioh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

I wanna see the "throw kunai" skill brought back. The nerf to this forced me to go kagerou otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy ninja class at all anymore. (Don't think ill enjoy kagerou nearly as much as i did pre-nerfed ninja) :Emo_14:

Well tbh i'd rather see KE's AoE back to not-crap first. But yeah, that would be a nice start.

#10 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

if they had to nerf a skill they should have nerfed RT...

#11 RunningWild

RunningWild

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

I fear for Gunslingers and their 2nd Job now.

#12 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

the GS nerf will be them using never releasing Rebellion class at all....

#13 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

Hi Ninja, Wanderers join you in your pain. :( Really.

#14 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

i dont get why they make all these classes when its very clear they only want certain ones to be played

#15 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

just heard a rumor that KS got the nerf hammer too... its seems to be true from what i tested but not as bad as the kunai nerf... but still about a 10 k loss in damage

#16 Rumm

Rumm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

Facekiller the iRO gm's can't really change renewal updates from kRO. Sorry dude, it's a bum deal for your class.

#17 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

im writing up a VERY angry letter to email to kRO as we speak

#18 evilsagato

evilsagato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

what the heck happend to my oboro???

3 days ago i was so happy with my oboro, my KE was doing almost 30k of dmgs, and i was getting better equip to do more dmgs
my SP was doing 25k of dmg and i buy many things to get it better, my pure soul heals me 10% like the description said, and i just
use the 16th night to attack faster cos my buffs (ninja aura, mirror image) were fast enough to use them without it.

now.... the buff take a long time to activate, KE just do 3k, SP do 6k (full buffed) the pure soul heals less than like 70~80 hp per second
what happen??? i was sooo happy? i made me vip just to level my oboro, spend like 500 mill to get equips, cards, neuralizers, BMX3,
to have what i had and now.... i got a useless char...

please!!! is that a fix?? then leave it unfixed and gimme back what i have and made me soo happy

please tell me that was a mistake and you going to fix the fix!

please!!!

#19 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

guess who just sent an email to kRO... in both english and korean.... :no1:

#20 Deaven

Deaven

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

lol Id be intrested in joining your Clan. im on alot and ive been looking for a active guild who appreciates the ninja class

#21 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

I am with you Okami !! :)

#22 BIuewind

BIuewind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:The Titanic

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

As one Expanded class enthusiast to another, I do hope this issue gets looked over. The Ninja class is and should still be the least of their worries and whether this "balance" supposedly happened a year ago or a year later, it doesn't really do justice to an already gimped class.

GM's allowed the use of some pre-balance mechanics the last time so I don't see the problem with allowing another exception like this one, a skill that practically defines the class.

#23 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:09 AM

I am just too f**king pissed on the nerf for Ninja Class, why the -_- did u guys want to nerf when this class cant even WOE... I got all my zeny and kp and real $$$ to make this Kage and Obo, yet u guys nerf ?? Do u want everyone to quit ??? DAMN!!! Okami, we are with u :)

#24 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:52 AM

I don't play this class but I wish you luck. This recent patch was overall just a slap to the face for many classes, but they seem to have something out for ninjas.

I really hope they look into this, if only just to know that they can realize when kRO is wrong. Everyone knows they can modify skills to a certain extent, and this is a case where that power is very much needed.

#25 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

i say everybody who has problems with the Ninja Nerf should send PMs to the GM team and make them acknowledge the issue... despite how many times i have brought this up and in how many threads ive brought this up NOT ONE GM has made any sort or reply or even acknowledged this is a problem... i sent Oda yesterday and STILL havent heard a word... ive sent tickets in to the support team and have heard nothing... and ive started my email campaign to kRO to give us the freedom to customize our server to suit our playerbase... i will not give up this fight... my next step is to start talking to the major MMO review sites and MMO promotion sites... not being able to play the only character i like has freed up my time immensely...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users