Turn Ins Suggestion Thread - Page 2 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Turn Ins Suggestion Thread

1658 replies to this topic

#26 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:41 AM

You could use the bio4 mobs... but I know some people would disagree XD

As long it's not Scholar one you won't die from 90% to 0%, dying is still there but not as frustrating as bio3 mobs...

#27 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:19 AM

No Rata, Duneyrr, or Cobalt Minerals. Thanks.

Market's broken enough don't need these selfish people requesting more breaks. I KNOW why you want these mobs, stop being so dumb and go hunt the monsters yourselves.

#28 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:21 AM

No Rata, Duneyrr, or Cobalt Minerals. Thanks.

Market's broken enough don't need these selfish people requesting more breaks. I KNOW why you want these mobs, stop being so dumb and go hunt the monsters yourselves.

How exactly are people supposed to go and 'hunt for themselves' when cobalt minerals are only spawned in a guild dungeon? Did you even think before you typed that out, or does bs just pour out your mouth all of the time? Seriously, your argument that the market is broken is the complete opposite of what the situation with elemental swords is. Them costing 90m is whats broken. That sword isnt even worth more then 30m tops, but due to its rarity, its massively over inflated. Now greedy little kids like you want to horde it all for themselves so they can profit off of others despite it being a low level weapon meant for people leveling to enjoy. Youre whats wrong with the economy. I dont even think you have a comprehension of economics at all and just like to copy pasta other peoples catch phrases from the forum cuz you think it makes you look cool.

Instead of crapping on peoples parade in a thread asking for suggestions (not comments), you should probably just leave a suggestion and keep your mouth shut in the future to avoid looking like a massivejerk in front of the entire community(unless being extremely rude is just your thing. Then i feel sorry for you son).

Now leave your suggestion like a good little boy and run along =)

#29 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:12 AM

How exactly are people supposed to go and 'hunt for themselves' when cobalt minerals are only spawned in a guild dungeon? Did you even think before you typed that out, or does bs just pour out your mouth all of the time? Seriously, your argument that the market is broken is the complete opposite of what the situation with elemental swords is. Them costing 90m is whats broken. That sword isnt even worth more then 30m tops, but due to its rarity, its massively over inflated. Now greedy little kids like you want to horde it all for themselves so they can profit off of others despite it being a low level weapon meant for people leveling to enjoy. Youre whats wrong with the economy. I dont even think you have a comprehension of economics at all and just like to copy pasta other peoples catch phrases from the forum cuz you think it makes you look cool.

Instead of crapping on peoples parade in a thread asking for suggestions (not comments), you should probably just leave a suggestion and keep your mouth shut in the future to avoid looking like a massivejerk in front of the entire community(unless being extremely rude is just your thing. Then i feel sorry for you son).

Actually it's really simple to just join a guild and woe with them for like 1 woe and get to use their guild dungeon for the following week. That's what I did and I hunted elemental swords. He's not being a jerk by suggesting that items that are supposed to be uncommon remain uncommon. They aren't worthless either. They are actually pretty good.

#30 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:37 AM

Now that you mention it,no cobalt minerals ever please.There won't be an advantage of having access to a guild dungeon if you put such monsters in TIs.

#31 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

Now that you mention it,no cobalt minerals ever please.There won't be an advantage of having access to a guild dungeon if you put such monsters in TIs.

Exactly. Like the Mid TI few weeks ago totally destroyed the price of Aunoe c and etc.

#32 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

ferus/bewler this week was awesome !!!!

these are my picks from oda's choices :
LOW TI :

Joker
Mao Guai
Pitman
Pasana

MID TI :

Aliza/Aliot
Death Word
Ancient Mimic
Gremlin
Centipede Larvae
Plasma
False Angel
Gibbet

there are much better options out there for both TI's, but i'll research on them & post the choices later..:)

#33 Fury145

Fury145

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

70-100> Dark Priest - Novus(Yellow)

101-125> Bloody Knight - Aqua Elemental

126-150> Duneyrr - Ancient Tree

I know you said preference for monsters we've already had, but it would be nice to have some refreshing things in the TI's.
Another thing that might be fun is if you switch up the maps for TI's, like use mid TI map for Low TI and low TI for mid TI or whatever.

#34 Dinosexy

Dinosexy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:55 AM

High TI: Kathryne x Celia BFF 4 Lyfe

#35 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Server:~

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:06 AM

135+ all 6 bio3 or bio4 c:

(still dreaming)

Edited by silentFuzz, 07 April 2013 - 10:07 AM.

#36 WNxSai

WNxSai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

MEable mobs. thanks

#37 ReshiramFlare

ReshiramFlare

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

Low:
evil nymph, wind ghost, punk, demon pungus, wraith dead, nereid, kaho, marionette, novus (red/yellow)

Mid:
hillslion, centipede, seeker, hodremlin, khalitzburg

#38 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

Mid TI: Aliot and Aliza!

#39 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

I love how you love to blame things on me, yet you insist on being selfish.

Leave Cobalt Minerals in the guild dungeons where they should be, and leave Rata and Duneyrr in the Nidhogg dungeon where they SHOULD be. Are you angry with my suggestions? Good, you should be. People like you always suggest selfish things for TIs for free farm when they are about... you guessed it: EXPERIENCE! Now run along and rage elsewhere instead of personally attacking me, thanks.

In other news - Firelock/Poison toads again for low TI on the Amatsu map if possible. That was a hell-load of fun and the TI was finished fairly fast.

For the TL;DR - TIs are about EXPERIENCE. NOT FARMING ITEMS.

Edited by Senkasa, 07 April 2013 - 01:52 PM.

#40 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

whats wrong with Chaos's economy:

Rich players want to overprice everything even if its unjustified
Newplayers cant afford anything because its overpriced

Gravity tries to help new players by adding x2 drops
Rich players complain that theres too many x2 events and everyone other then them should remain poor and itemless

This game is hilarious. I've never played a game before where people actually complained about the prosperity of others.

[mod]Ralis edit; Say your opinion, don't be rude.[/mod]

Edited by Ralis, 08 April 2013 - 01:31 PM.

#41 Inus

Inus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

Bio4 performer classes (gypsy + clown) for high turnin.

#42 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

yea cuz theres totally no advantage to having your own castle other then access to 1 monster spawn :heh:

#43 chaletamale

chaletamale

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

High TI: Incarnation of Morocc (Human), Acidus
Mid TI: Mineral Cobalt, Alicel (love me some alicels)
LowTI: Bloody Butterfly, Bathory (need to farm those witched starsands lol)

#44 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

1) Oda clearly said that he doesn't want to use new monsters this weeks since they will be one person short. Don't you guys read the OP before blatantly posting?

2) Get over the Cobalt Minerals. That should never be a TI mob. For god's sake, Abysmal Knights shouldn't have been included in TIs. It's not that hard to join a guild! Just ask a guild if you can join them if they so happen to have the Cobalt Mineral castle. I asked a guild (that I was never a part of) and they let me go their dungeon. It doesn't hurt to ask.

#45 AnimeHeart

AnimeHeart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

1) Oda clearly said that he doesn't want to use new monsters this weeks since they will be one person short. Don't you guys read the OP before blatantly posting?

He just said it was preferable to use old ones. There is nothing wrong with asking for new monsters, even if they won't be used.

Edited by AnimeHeart, 07 April 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#46 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

He just said it was preferable to use old ones.

Your point being? Based off of previous maintenances the Dev. Team pretty much stuck to what Oda posted (Rudolf nerf, etc.), unless there's a mistake. A.k.a. the monsters they'll pick will be the ones we have seen before.

#47 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

Elemental Sword is only really used by "for fun" builds that aren't nearly as effective as regular builds. And 100M for one isn't really that ridiculous...

Anyway if the monster is meant to be rare, where there are only 2 of them in the map they are in, then I do see the point of keeping them out of TIs. I really doubt any of the people who say something is "killing the economy" really has an economics major... how do you even define a good economy in RO? When certain items drop in value, players can just go hunt something else that's high in value.

Farming for items that are 0.02% rate is just dumb. Nobody has the time for that in iRO. When it's 0.02% rate, it's just a matter of how much gum you use and VIP is a must of course.

#48 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

fixed for accuracy*

whats wrong with Chaos's economy:

Rich players want to overprice everything even if its unjustified
Newplayers cant afford anything because its overpriced

Gravity tries to help new players by adding x2 drops
Rich players complain that theres too many x2 events and everyone other then them should remain poor and itemless

This game is hilarious. I've never played a game before where people actually complained about the prosperity of others.

Reported for faking up other people's statement.
Is there anything wrong charging people for the person's effort in WoE?
People pay other's to do the jobs that they aren't willing to do. That's how economy work. Pay some respect to people who supply item to the market, do not shut your eyes to your own incompetence and blame others for that.

#49 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

135+ all 6 bio3 or bio4 c:

(still dreaming)

I'd like to see this as an event perhaps outside of Gramps TI.

#50 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Mostly thought of things that are severely underused in TIs and are somewhat related that go in between the lowest and highest level ranges:

Low: Leib Olmai / Zipper Bear OR Giant Hornet / Giant Spider
Mid: Zakudam / Archdam OR Bloody Murderer / Bloody Knight (BK may be a bit OP but whatever)
High: Morroc Angel / Morroc Ghost OR Duneyrr / Necromancer

Edited by GinaKay, 07 April 2013 - 09:42 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users