Turn Ins Suggestion Thread - Page 4 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Turn Ins Suggestion Thread

1658 replies to this topic

#76 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

lol why should they cater to QQers that have no interest in others? its gravitys job to have interest in others and care. The QQers can go sit in a corner and wallow in their own selfish misery for all anyone cares. Dont like that other people are able to gear up and level just as easily as you? too bad. get over yourself

Your end sentence is kind of stupid since I don't even have "über l33t gears" like Ele swords either. I could buy them, but I don't. I'm not that loaded like a lot of players and I always end up purchasing more cuteness over usefulness whenever I do get more money. I'm fine with whether or not monsters with valuable drops go in TIs or not, why do you think I suggested Zakudams or Ghost Morrocs eh? I have Diabolus Rings, I don't mind others having them. But majority of the players here are asking for them not to be put in, and they do have a point. If Ele Swords are so pro, don't you think it should at least retain its 100m value? Again, im fine either way, but you're just pretty much outnumbered here so you might as well sit down quietly and get over yourself.

#77 kissme13

kissme13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

pasana and ancient mimic have my vote!

#78 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:20 AM

I'm guessing a lot of people who suggested ancient tree/phylla pair are regretting.
Coz I am lol

#79 rehumanize

rehumanize

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:22 AM

tbh i don't mind stuck with scarabs/hazy forest monsters forever :heh: i just want the exp anyway :rice:

#80 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

pretty much agreed with what killedbytofu said.

Look at a new player's perspective. If they wanted to access a specific dungeon, they have to do long tedious boring quests that yields little reward and then have access to said monster drops which is at what 0.05% chance? That is ridiculous.

If the monster is in Guild Dungeons then they are out of luck, you say tell them to join a Guild with access to it, do you really think those big guilds would want a newbie? no they have to level to 135+ or whatever the requirement is , to do that they would waste tons of zeny on pots and gear.

And then you want to disable drops on turn in's? What are you afraid of competition or people having the same gear access as you? This is the most prominent problem currently imo.

All those gears and zeny you have accumulated, but you don't want anyone else to have it. There is no leveled playing field for new players.

If the game have no commited new players, it be just you elitist types, and you will quit sooner or later and the game will be dead. And don't act as if you all farm your supplies hand pick manually either and pretend to be legit. Whose going to believe you farm millions of white herbs and starsands?

New players gets screwed in every way possible.

#81 jesric

jesric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:chaos renewal

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

guardians(either bow/sword or both)+bio2 for high
mananangal+mangkukulam/undersea tunnel 6 mob
comodo + rafflesia arnoldi/cendrawasih for low

and i do agree that the game isnt new player friendly, i started about a year ago and while im not up there with the extremely rich im getting by. I actually was lucky enough to sell my mehish gear the week before merge (sprint set from ti, shoes from luck, ring bought, mental stick ti drop then enchanted(bought silvervines with zenny), and full sage card set(bought)+fully enchanted mora ado set) netting me about 200m+, and get a skull cap for 70m, variants for 20, vsheild for 40, another tele orb for 10, and a tsod for 16m along with a bunch of safe certs and some more silvervines(again zenny). Ill admit that im lucky enough to have joined a guild that supplied me with pots as early as 110 pre-merge, and an et guild at 130(made it hellish to lvl but gave me 20m per week) the guild stoped eting after that whole server not saving fiasco so ive switched to hazy+mora as income. It helps if u have a friend with you as we used to net 5m per day if were lucky(5 mora soul), and an additional 15-18m from drag if were luckyer.

#82 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:05 AM

Your end sentence is kind of stupid since I don't even have "über l33t gears" like Ele swords either. I could buy them, but I don't. I'm not that loaded like a lot of players and I always end up purchasing more cuteness over usefulness whenever I do get more money. I'm fine with whether or not monsters with valuable drops go in TIs or not, why do you think I suggested Zakudams or Ghost Morrocs eh? I have Diabolus Rings, I don't mind others having them. But majority of the players here are asking for them not to be put in, and they do have a point. If Ele Swords are so pro, don't you think it should at least retain its 100m value? Again, im fine either way, but you're just pretty much outnumbered here so you might as well sit down quietly and get over yourself.

im going to post a piece of a conversation i was having with another forum user because you just dont seem to get it:

'EXACTLY! The general attitude on these forums is to complain about every single positive thing that gravity does for us because it in noway benefits people that are already rich. Any possible positive thing gravity can do, will only effect their ability to blatantly rip other players off blind and therefor they dont want it. They also dont want players being able to get geared up and compete on an even level in places like WoE for fear that theyll lose their castles, places like ET for fear that theyll lose their zenymilking spot on their guilds raid list, and in pvp for fear that theyll actually have to learn how to play their classes because theyll no longer be able to 1 shot undergeared people.

and then the people at warpportal get tired of the complaining and dont feel as inclined to help us. It really sucks. These 'rich kids' dont realize that all its doing is hindering the population growth and growth of this game. Warp portal has to keep finding new ways to make revenue because so many new players end up quitting and never spending any money on the game, so we end up with all of these ridiculous nerfs (they even admitted the stat reset was being taken out to generate profits)'

Elemental sword isnt a pro level weapon. Yes it can be useful for RKs and Gens(def not the top choice weapon for either though), but with such low atk, this weapon is primarily used and meant for low level agi builds to level on (when having agi build is still good). the problem is that low levels do not have access to it. the sword is currently mostly only being used as a 'rich people having fun making a newbie that pwns' weapon to show off and speed level. Why shouldnt other people be allowed to have that kind of fun? 'this weapon should be for the privileged only'. lol gtfo here. were talking about a lvl 70-100 weapon here. not some uberleet lvl 100+ weapon you can use for mvping and pvp

As for elemental weapons, there arnt very many low lvl options (and after lvl 100 you usually only focus on using 1 weapon anyways). The blacksmith database is a complete joke now thats been in need of a serious overhaul for years. They provide us with few other options for elemental weapons (and not even available to all classes) or autocast at low lvls when its actually beneficial

Im tired of arguing about 1 stupid weapon. youve turned this into a much bigger argument at this point that im far too bored to get into. You obviously havnt spent much time playing other mmorpgs or you would think item hording is a complete joke. Rare items lose their value over time. They become less rare as more are farmed and their ownership becomes more common (and with such a small population of actual players in this game, im surprised prices dont fall even faster). If equipment was meant to be so special, then they would start making them bind-on-pickup or bind-on-identification.

1 weapon flooding into the market is not going to destabalize the economy, but it certainly seems to have destabilized alot of people in this thread. Watching everyone get so worked up has been pretty entertaining. Thanks for the luls

#83 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:06 AM

ps.

good pick for mid TI this week ODA. ive never had so much fun in a TI before. I actually stayed in the same party for 6 hours last night because we were all having so much fun. Its nice when the monsters actually die in a reasonable amount of hits and dont kill you in 2 :p_smile:

#84 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:45 AM

The very fact that elemental sword is not an essential weapon but a luxury means it should be hard to obtain.You don't need it to level so don't ask for it.Most importantly it would be unfair to castle holders.

#85 shpongled

shpongled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:04 AM

Low ti this week has been the worst exp ive ever gotten from a TI before. It takes 2 hours just to complete the quests and on a rebirthed lvl 90+ were only getting .1% for every 3-4 mobs, which are extremely hard to find due to the really poor spawn rate. The map is TOO big, and theres far too few spawns. (and if theres more then 5 parties on the map, you cant find anything to kill)

Please for the next TI use the turtle island map again, and for the love of god....CRANK THE SPAWN RATE UP! I realize this sounds like a bunch of QQ but every single party ive been in this week was full of people complaining about how awful the exp rate is in here and how long its taking to complete.

Let me pose this question:

If a dungeon isnt for loot or exp, then why the hell bother even having it at all? Just find another way to distribute merit badges (preferably from quest board turn ins) or fix the dungeon system so its actually a viable way to level again. Maybe if the eden questboards wernt giving a measly 1% per turnin and the outside world maps had more spawns that actually gave viable exp, i wouldnt have to rely on this miserable dungeon to level.

TL;DR:

PLEASE CHANGE THE LOW TI MAP! PICK BETTER MOBS THAT REWARD EXP FOR PEOPLE OVER LEVEL 85 AND CRANK UP THE AMOUNT OF SPAWNS!!!

#86 Macromega40

Macromega40

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • LocationMexico City

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

Time to suggest this week Ti's.

Low TI:

Wraith Dead | Level: 86 | Element: Undead 4 | Exp 2518/1824 | Turn In Exp: 1007200/729600
Usually Spawned on Guild Dungeon Britoniah (since now all playes can go to this Guild Dungeon, i dont see any problem with them). Due its level, low level players can get full exp from this one, and high level players can get nice exp too.

Dark Priest | Level: 98 | Element: Undead 4 | Exp 2430/1667 | Turn In Exp: 97200/666800
Usually Spawned on Glast Heim Churchyard. Well know by players in the 85+ levels. "High" level players can get nice exp from this one.

Pros of this "duo":
Both are weak against the same elements and 4 elements deals more that 100% dmg on them.

Cons of this "duo":
Both can be dangerous if you try to rush on them.

Mid TI:

Ancient Mummy | Level: 114 | Element: Undead 2 | Exp: 4104/3199 | Turn In Exp: 1641600/127960
Usually spawned on Pyramid.

Zombie Slaughter | Level: 124 | Element: Undead 3 | Exp: 3938/2709 | Turn In Exp: 1575200/1083600

Usually spawned on Cursed Monastery.

Pros of this "duo":
Both are weak against the same elements and 4 elements deals more that 100% dmg on them.

Cons of this "duo":
Booth can hurt a lot, and high hp of the Zombie.

Hihg TI:

So few choices.... I leave this one open...

#87 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

Low TI:

Wraith Dead | Level: 86 | Element: Undead 4 | Exp 2518/1824 | Turn In Exp: 1007200/729600
Usually Spawned on Guild Dungeon Britoniah (since now all playes can go to this Guild Dungeon, i dont see any problem with them). Due its level, low level players can get full exp from this one, and high level players can get nice exp too.

Dark Priest | Level: 98 | Element: Undead 4 | Exp 2430/1667 | Turn In Exp: 97200/666800
Usually Spawned on Glast Heim Churchyard. Well know by players in the 85+ levels. "High" level players can get nice exp from this one.

Pros of this "duo":

Cons of this "duo":

Mid TI:

Ancient Mummy | Level: 114 | Element: Undead 2 | Exp: 4104/3199 | Turn In Exp: 1641600/127960

Zombie Slaughter | Level: 124 | Element: Undead 3 | Exp: 3938/2709 | Turn In Exp: 1575200/1083600

Usually spawned on Cursed Monastery.

Pros of this "duo":

Cons of this "duo":
Booth can hurt a lot, and high hp of the Zombie.

Hihg TI:

So few choices.... I leave this one open...

Undead party time lol

#88 Macromega40

Macromega40

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • LocationMexico City

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

Well, yes, but at least the exp is nice.

#89 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

Well i agree with the choices.Here thumbs up:
Posted Image

#90 iZap

iZap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

I'm guessing a lot of people who suggested ancient tree/phylla pair are regretting.
Coz I am lol

I didn't suggest them, but i don't really mind them. it'd be MUCH MUCH nicer if the sinxes weren't cloaking around trying to ambush you with their SD tho :o i play a ranger, my chances of surviving one is slim :heh:

#91 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

Undead party time lol

Does necromancer is allowed for high TI? I don't think it's market-breaker and the natural spawn also classified "many" on nameless and ET..

#92 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

Yes it and Incarnation of Human would be good picks.Anyone 148+ is gonna get -_-ty exp though.i.e me for example and their drops are in no way even close to being market breakers.

Edited by Peerless, 15 April 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#93 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

Yes it and Incarnation of Human would be good picks.Anyone 148+ is gonna get -_-ty exp though.

60% exp is not much yet for penalty, My super novice getting lv 80 by grinding lv 50 monsters... TI exp still cover your exp compared to biolabs..

#94 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Well,doesn't matter for me.I only have one more toon to 150 and its 149 with 4+ TIs saved up,so I'm fine with it....I guess.

#95 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

Yes it and Incarnation of Human would be good picks.Anyone 148+ is gonna get -_-ty exp though.i.e me for example and their drops are in no way even close to being market breakers.

Nice choice. Hope there won't be any whiners complaining about the silent skill while being stupid enough to not carrying any green pots.

#96 boolsheet1

boolsheet1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

Mid TI 101- 125

Vanberk and Aliza

So that the price the card will go down :)

#97 Pick

Pick

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:Classic/Renewal

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

I have like 4 vanberk cards from leveling on normal map

#98 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

Low TI:

Pros of this "duo":

Cons of this "duo":

Mid TI:

i approve of this.

Nothing will ever beat this weeks mid TI with x2 exp alicel combo though. wish we could just keep that all month long =*(

Btw, I also vote Alice for low tis since theyre the spotlight monster and exp in low TI has been sucking immensely lately.

Edited by killedbytofu, 15 April 2013 - 10:11 PM.

#99 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

For the love of god, pls change the monsters ( esp. skel prisoners ) & the LOW TI MAP !!!.. i hate that map..takes a long time to finish TI..OD or Nogg or even Geffen dungeon or payon dungeon 4 would have been better..Pls pls pls change the map.

#100 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

For the love of god, pls change the monsters ( esp. skel prisoners ) & the LOW TI MAP !!!.. i hate that map..takes a long time to finish TI..OD or Nogg or even Geffen dungeon or payon dungeon 4 would have been better..Pls pls pls change the map.

yea the comodo map is absolutely horrendous. i walked around it on my lvl 94 biochemist tonight easily soloing it because there were so few spawns to kill. Would love to see either geffen dungeon or turtle island dungeon maps again(as someone mentioned earlier).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users