Turn Ins Suggestion Thread - Page 5 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Turn Ins Suggestion Thread

1658 replies to this topic

#101 Dugs

Dugs

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

Just as several people here, I repeat: change that goddamn Low TI map

Comodo dungeon has to be the worst place for a TI quest. The spawn becomes horrible, and most parties that I get into tend to go separate ways, because they apparently don't look at their mini-map nor the chat, and they have to regroup 90% of the time.
Gwings won't help either, unless there is someone generous enough to wing constantly for a bunch of lazy people.

#102 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

Next Low TI Map : Labyrinth Forest. Because we need more annoying maps

But no in all seriousness.. Could consider some decent small-mid sized maps. Like Amatsu Dungeon 2! I enjoyed that map for the ONE time we had Firelocks/Poison Toad TIs BEFORE we had the instanced maps kick in.

#103 Meganico

Meganico

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:59 AM

70-100 Joker - Carat
101-125 inc - Suc
126-150 Incarnation of Morocc (Human) - Gemini-s58
:33333333

#104 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:32 AM

Change low map please.. Abyss lake is the best map.
Carat and joder is nice in low TI
Violy and Ragged Zombie in mid TI, they give nice exp
Bio4 monsters please but no the scholar T.T she is pro and troll jaja

#105 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

Just give us Pom Spider / Angra Mantis / Miming / Little Fatum / Scarabs for high TI please. Many people have already completely skipped two weeks of TI.

#106 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:57 AM

okay as fun as phylla/ancient tree TI can be, between recruiting and actually doing the TI it takes way too long. I've spent half of my available playing time doing that TI because the majority of players seem to give up recruiting/joining parties when something a little more challenging comes up...

although truth be told I could use a break, the biolabs/350k+ HP combo wasn't a good idea. Please no more bio3 TIs, tired of waiting longer to recruit a party then it takes to actually finish it.

#107 rehumanize

rehumanize

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

scarab/pom spiders for high ti pleaseeeeee :rice:

#108 babyela

babyela

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

give easy monster please..u give manual boost,then put -_-ty monster in TI..not worth it..same like didnt have the manual boost

#109 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:15 AM

Just give us Pom Spider / Angra Mantis / Miming / Little Fatum / Scarabs for high TI please. Many people have already completely skipped two weeks of TI.

This^

okay as fun as phylla/ancient tree TI can be, between recruiting and actually doing the TI it takes way too long. I've spent half of my available playing time doing that TI because the majority of players seem to give up recruiting/joining parties when something a little more challenging comes up...

although truth be told I could use a break, the biolabs/350k+ HP combo wasn't a good idea. Please no more bio3 TIs, tired of waiting longer to recruit a party then it takes to actually finish it.

Tell me about it...

scarab/pom spiders for high ti pleaseeeeee :rice:

This again

#110 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:15 AM

its beneficial to gravity to change the low TI map because currently there is no reason for us to purchase Giant Wings from the kafra shop. They are a complete waste on this map since half the time you spawn into an empty area. It is also a waste to use battle manuals here because of the ridiculously low spawn rate/lack of anything to kill/time gap from mob to mob

NO MORE NOGG AND NO MORE COMODO PLEASE

Suggestions for maps:

Geffen dungeon (the one being used in mid right now)
Turtle Island (this and the current mid Geffen map are the best hands down)
Clocktower: Tower 3 or Dun 02 (the high orcs level)
Toy Factory
Payon Dungeon

70-100 Joker - Carat
101-125 inc - Suc
126-150 Incarnation of Morocc (Human) - Gemini-s58
:33333333

Dude youre crazy. Joker requires like 65-70 dex to hit which 99% of people under lvl 99 dont have except hunters

Carat is way too powerful. hell destroy parties. Almost 10k health and deals 700 dmg per hit PLUS provoke which makes him hurt even more. Might as well just put radrics in while youre at it (that funny enough, actually hit for less damage)

Next Low TI Map : Labyrinth Forest. Because we need more annoying maps

But no in all seriousness.. Could consider some decent small-mid sized maps. Like Amatsu Dungeon 2! I enjoyed that map for the ONE time we had Firelocks/Poison Toad TIs BEFORE we had the instanced maps kick in.

Amatsu Dungeon 2 would be awesome but its just a big circle, which means if you get caught behind another party, youre pretty much screwed on spawns

#111 Meganico

Meganico

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

its beneficial to gravity to change the low TI map because currently there is no reason for us to purchase Giant Wings from the kafra shop. They are a complete waste on this map since half the time you spawn into an empty area. It is also a waste to use battle manuals here because of the ridiculously low spawn rate/lack of anything to kill/time gap from mob to mob

NO MORE NOGG AND NO MORE COMODO PLEASE

Suggestions for maps:

Geffen dungeon (the one being used in mid right now)
Turtle Island (this and the current mid Geffen map are the best hands down)
Clocktower: Tower 3 or Dun 02 (the high orcs level)
Toy Factory
Payon Dungeon

Dude youre crazy. Joker requires like 65-70 dex to hit which 99% of people under lvl 99 dont have except hunters

Carat is way too powerful. hell destroy parties. Almost 10k health and deals 700 dmg per hit PLUS provoke which makes him hurt even more. Might as well just put radrics in while youre at it (that funny enough, actually hit for less damage)

Amatsu Dungeon 2 would be awesome but its just a big circle, which means if you get caught behind another party, youre pretty much screwed on spawns

maybe are u just to weak XD

Edited by Meganico, 16 April 2013 - 08:31 AM.

#112 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

Correct me if im wrong but joker drops oca right? If joker in low ti then oca price will drop this monster will destroy the market lol

#113 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

Correct me if im wrong but joker drops oca right? If joker in low ti then oca price will drop this monster will destroy the market lol

Won't necessarily destroy the market since it's pretty much damaged beyond repair,but it will lower the prices of OCAs for awhile....maybe because they do have a 0.03% rate of dropping.

#114 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

If u say beyond repair might as well put mini boss in ti then lol

#115 vad1s0vas

vad1s0vas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

kasshin i agree with u but i wana hear from some ppl WHO SAY I BEGGING FOR BIO 3 MONSTER IN HIGH TI

cause u know before we have this bio 3 on ti many ppl begging in every update to have bio 3 ti

or maybe we should make them more statisfy by asking for bio 4 for high ti please

Edited by vad1s0vas, 16 April 2013 - 08:53 AM.

#116 celestience

celestience

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1080 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

how about mobs that drop popular loots like light granules, round shells, elder branch, witherless flower. this way poor peep can loot them while doing TI.

#117 SkepticalPig

SkepticalPig

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

You forgot to add Mavkas CreaM SOda.

#118 foxySox

foxySox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

I'd like to see the bifrost monsters in TI again. Mainly the angra mantis/little fatums. Both types of scarabas again would be cool to see too.

#119 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

Wanderers have been put in turn ins, and they drop OCAs too and the price didn't change much. Yeah, Jokers drop it at a .01% higher rate, but really...

#120 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:24 AM

Wanderer drops is the same rate as card drop unlike joker its 0.3 on top of that wanderer is a pain in the ass with snatch , high aspd and hurts

#121 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:58 AM

Low TI Joker and Wild Rider map change to Payon Cave lv 1

Mid TI Wanderer and Alice

High TI Incarnation of Morocc (spirit) and Necromancer

#122 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

everyone always cries that the sky is falling everytime the name of a monster with anything resembling any actually usable loot is even mentioned in reguards to TI. stop being such sensationalists and just enjoy the game

Edited by killedbytofu, 16 April 2013 - 01:48 PM.

#123 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

kasshin i agree with u but i wana hear from some ppl WHO SAY I BEGGING FOR BIO 3 MONSTER IN HIGH TI

cause u know before we have this bio 3 on ti many ppl begging in every update to have bio 3 ti

or maybe we should make them more statisfy by asking for bio 4 for high ti please

Bio 3 is only worth it if it's ALL SIX AT A TIME. It's not gamebreaking at all because it takes forever to get all 6. There are inconsistencies with that and our current 2 monster this week, put a few of them in the week after system though.

Margaretha is the only one I'd consider putting into a regular 2 monster TI. Perhaps certain weaker Bio 4's as well.

#124 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

i would like to see some bloody knights in there somewhere other then that put in mvps not real mvps but mvp monsters that drop cool things but not mvp cards like maybe a bloody branch at the card rate at best maybe a .5 chance at a oca that would be fun and dont make it 1 every 2h make it 1 15 mins after it dies no really good drops tho just make things more fun

#125 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

Im lvl my SC cuz no nothing new to do in this game (only WoE) so:

Easy and lazy TI:

Low TI: