Turn Ins Suggestion Thread - Page 67 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Turn Ins Suggestion Thread

1658 replies to this topic

#1651 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 05:18 PM

It's been a while since we have Mao Guai / Civil Servant mob in Low TI

Been asking this for a year now and never taken for granted. And I found out that one player requested for injustice last week and this incoming 5/21/2021 is being entitled.

#1652 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 May 2021 - 11:08 PM

Been asking this for a year now and never taken for granted. And I found out that one player requested for injustice last week and this incoming 5/21/2021 is being entitled.

Pretty sure Mao Guai doesn't have a 400 kill quest at the moment is the problem. For Injustice there is a quest already made for killing 400 which can be easily reused, so that is a much easier request to fulfill. It is very rare that new quests are made to give new/different monsters a kill count and it's only after the quest is programmed and tested that they're added to the list of what can show up on the TI maps. Last few monsters I recall were added were the Charleston Robots (Kick, Kick Step, GC109, Etc) for High TI and that was a year or two ago now.

So with Low TI and Mid TI being very static, it could be good to see some other options be added to. If they are looking to start adding more monsters I'd say Mao Guai would be a good option and I'd throw in Side Winder and Alice as other popular lower level monsters which would be nice to be added.

For an easier and somewhat related request, if Aliza could come back to Mid TI that'd be nice since I think it hasn't been in for a while at this point (I want more chances at getting Alice tames  :heh: ).

Edited by Ralen, 20 May 2021 - 11:10 PM.

#1653 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 11:33 PM

Pretty sure Mao Guai doesn't have a 400 kill quest at the moment is the problem. For Injustice there is a quest already made for killing 400 which can be easily reused, so that is a much easier request to fulfill. It is very rare that new quests are made to give new/different monsters a kill count and it's only after the quest is programmed and tested that they're added to the list of what can show up on the TI maps. Last few monsters I recall were added were the Charleston Robots (Kick, Kick Step, GC109, Etc) for High TI and that was a year or two ago now.

So with Low TI and Mid TI being very static, it could be good to see some other options be added to. If they are looking to start adding more monsters I'd say Mao Guai would be a good option and I'd throw in Side Winder and Alice as other popular lower level monsters which would be nice to be added.

For an easier and somewhat related request, if Aliza could come back to Mid TI that'd be nice since I think it hasn't been in for a while at this point (I want more chances at getting Alice tames  :heh: ).

https://irowiki.org/...-In_Events/2013

December 4, 2013

#1654 Tomnook

Tomnook

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 07:01 PM

I would like to request Headless Mules in the turn in for my friend. Also Mavka seems like a good second monster to have with them.

Thanks!

#1655 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 September 2021 - 06:10 AM

Please add  Magaretha to next hi-ti.

#1656 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 18 September 2021 - 06:01 PM

High Orc please.

#1657 hangovergaming

hangovergaming

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 12 October 2021 - 06:53 PM

Creamy Fear

#1658 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 21 October 2021 - 11:16 AM

I made sure that the team took a glance at this thread in case it's been a while. Also, just wanted to let you know that I was told "if any are MVP, it's no longer allowed for TI." 

Thanks!

#1659 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 12:03 PM

Can you please make sure it’s being looked at. I have requested specific mob Mao Guai (civil servant) for years now and has never showed up. Same turn in mobs already rotated for couple of months is all I can see every patch notes.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users