As I'm aware of this Ninja nerf situation, i want to hear from you for future guide i'm making - Page 2 - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

As I'm aware of this Ninja nerf situation, i want to hear from you for future guide i'm making

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

the map with all the different porings...

#27 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

nothings there! u tricked me :l

#28 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

nope... i dropped it all... all my gears cards and all that other stuff... even a few kafra shop items... i put a post abut it on the main page but the GMs are on a censoring rampage...

#29 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

notice how my posts keep getting deleted....

#30 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

That i have to update my guide from year ago. its been pined but i haven't updated it yet since the Ninja nerf. Throw Kunai is still viable option where magic ninja is bit under powered. But the core is simple. You won't be using much of single target skill.

0~11: you will be in tutorial and get out as level 11 novice.
11~30: Payon Dungeon with low level Flaming Petal(or Spore hunt with low level Lightening Jolt)
30~38: Mobbing hunting with Blazing Shield at Orc Field(i prefer one thats east from orc dungeon field)
38~56: Mobbing hunting with Blazing Shield at First Floor of Orc dungeon
56~71: You could do maneater quest to bypass this cycle. I haven't thought of how to pass this cycle without maneater yet.
71~86: Mi Gao Quest Loops
86~99: This is where both Throw Kunai/Magic ninja is having hard time raising. So far, I'd say mobbing Roween and blazing shield or Stapo is viable but thats till 95. Siroma can be a good alternative but that's little bit slower because theres not much mob in ice dungeon(due to its being deserted)

I just have to figure out some more options to offer, and i can come up with solid way of leveling.

You can mob dark priests. theyre undead prop

#31 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Dark Priest is viable too. 2x from fire also. was debating only because some of the people having problem using cicada.

#32 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

Can always use mirror image instead.That way you dont go all wacko. But a phen would be recommended

#33 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Can always use mirror image instead.That way you dont go all wacko. But a phen would be recommended

Blazing Shield has short casting. so i was more interested in utilizing the cicada/mirror image. but yea. phen is good option i was also thinking of as well. mirror image is kinda hard because its better to have cicada trigger so that we know theres only 2 more count.

#34 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:03 AM

As far as I'm playing my female ninja (now fresh oboro), I can say now the cheap/newbie friendly build is throw huuma and swirling petal... with just Eden Huuma, 3k damage not endowed from throw huuma is not a joke on low TI and later 6k-7k with swirling petal that some monsters are one shotted even before endowed with charms. Especially, you'll become AoE alongside with Wizard and Hunter. Phen effect on throw huuma also a nice bonus..

You can obviously maximize your gear as I just made my Oboro for alts with mostly cheap and Eden equips. Not only that, my stat also not that great, around 50 dex, 30 str, 30 int, 80 agi. (I'm melee with CD in mouth before getting Huuma), I proved agi helping much same as battle priest do that allow you to solo on low level...

Edited by Exvee, 14 April 2013 - 04:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users