Tilmandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

Hi all! :=)
Just making this thread were we users can introduce ourselfs to each other!
Tell us what your goal is going to be in the game (pvp/pve), are you playing alone or with friends? Guild or no guild?

I'll start off by introducing myself then!

Hello!
Name's Kim and im a 25 year old male from cold Norway!
I've been playing RO1 since it's alpha stage and very excited about RO2 (i managed to play abit RO2 SEA Version before ip-block).

I will be representing a guild named Brigade of Honor, we played RO1 togheter and will play RO2 togheter! :)
Recruitment info can be found here!: http://forums.warppo...nor-recruiting/

I'll be focusing on PvE but will participate in WoE to get ourself a castle! ;)
Aaand i'll be playing a swordsman -> Warrior as DPS/Off-tank

Enough about me, how about you lads and gals? :D

Kim A ~ Tilmandra

Edited by Tilmandra, 12 April 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#2 Remuss

Remuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:08 PM

I knew this thread will soon arise... :)

Anyway Hello all im Remuss but you all can call me Jason if you wish and i am 19 years old

I did play RO1 but i quit a long time ago so most likely changed since i lasted played it xD I did play RO2 in the Sea Server and i was apart of the guild Aetherius (but most of us have quit now xD) If anyone is recruiting people for guild i will gladly join:)

I will be mainly focusing on PvE standards because i plainly enjoy doing PvE more Than PvP ( will do some PvP if i get to the point when im bored :P)

I will be mostly likely be making a Knight because i wanna try out being a tank.

I am a nice calm person and enjoy a laugh once in awhile with my friends :)

Well that is all about me :P oh and nice to meet you Kim :)

Edited by Remuss, 13 April 2013 - 01:11 PM.

#3 Tilmandra

Tilmandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

Nice to meet you too Remuss!
Keep a lookout for when they add a guild recruitment section, we'll be recruiting then ;)

#4 KDLizzy

KDLizzy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:21 PM

I'm Lizzy, i'm a 19 year old female from California, i played RO1 a long time ago on accident, when it did the 15 day trial thing still. XD i didn't even find out what it was called till a few years after.
I ended up not playing much of RO here, but i did play private servers of it for the longest time. ;D

I used to play with my sisters but now it'll just be me and my friend, i look forward to play with all of you!

#5 Sakarai

Sakarai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

Hello I'm known as Sakarai and I am 20 years old. While I am not a Ragnarok veteran I would more or less call myself an MMO drifter as in I play one for a few years then grow bored and leap around until I find one that suits my tastes. I love group content whether it be PVE or PVP and tend to lean myself towards healing classes such as the Priest to support my friends. Can't wait to play Ragnarok 2!

Edited by Sakarai, 12 April 2013 - 12:52 PM.

#6 Caiterz

Caiterz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

Hai, I'm Caiterz, and I've played every MMO -EVER-

well not quite, but i've played a ton @_@

So this is just next on the list :D

RO1 was my first MMO, and it led me to find Trickster Online, which is now shut down.. :'(

Sooooooo Back2RO? XD

Edited by Caiterz, 12 April 2013 - 12:52 PM.

#7 Viney

Viney

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

I'm Vine. I played RO since a long time ago, but was never really into it until I heard about the new RO2 (LOTS). I played the Korean version for a while, and witnessed the Noel race release. Now, RO2 KR is going to implement WoE (War of Emperium) in a few weeks, so it shall be exciting for them. Hopefully the WoE will port over here quickly. I'm from California, USA. Good ol' golden state. I played SEA version since its CB, but quit in OB due to the annoying delay. Luckily for me, I'll have no delay here. ^^

Can't wait. :)

#8 Tilmandra

Tilmandra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

Nice to meet you KDLizzy, sakarai and Caiterz! Hope to see you ingame :)

Forgot to add that i'll be named "Tilmandra" ingame so hook me up if you want to party up or just to chat! :=)

#9 Nue22

Nue22

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

Joshua from Canada, really excited to play. I've played ro1 and I tried playing the SEA ro2 and i learned a lot and hopefully i can use the things i learned ahahaha. Hope to see you guys there! I always used "Nue" as my ign.......so if you see someone named like that it's probably me ahaha

Edited by Nue22, 12 April 2013 - 01:18 PM.

#10 Deweyx626

Deweyx626

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Jorm, North America

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

Sup guys I played RO1 for probaby 6 years Since Beta. I played RO2 on SEA server so I have some experience :D

I will be streaming this game so come check me out or join me :D Can add me on facebook also facebook/deweyx626

http://www.twitch.tv/deweyx626

VM07: You are not allowed to talk about Private Servers here. Thank you.

Edited by VolunteerMod07, 19 April 2013 - 03:50 PM.

#11 ElCompadre

ElCompadre

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationVeracruz, México.
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hello everyone! i'm Miguel, from México. I began playing IRO in 1999, so far i was a regular gamer til 2009 when i quit. I was inactive since then and what brought me back was the opening of the SEA version on January of this year.
I'll be glad if some friends find ME. I'm a casual gamer and just play this as a hobbie, see you around :p_laugh:

#12 SinWeasel

SinWeasel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
  • Server:iRO2 - Odin

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

:ani_bo: Hello all my name is Allen I'm 28 years young, Male
I live in Las Vegas NV as you can see under my avatar

Ive been playing RO1 since release I had stop playing for a long time so when I jumped back in it was way to different to me, so I'm looking forward to playing iRO2, I have played SEA RO2 but had stopped shortly after they announced iRO2

I'll be focusing on PvE but may participate in WoE, no Guild as of yet but might be willing to join.
I'll be playing a lot with my sister once she gets her computer up and running again, but for the most part I like playing solo, that being said I will join to help with quest but normally when the quest is done I drop out of the party. Hope that doesn't discourage you from talking/befriending me I'm always willing to help.

I'll be playing the Thief classes, Assassin as my main and Rouge as my secondary both DPS-PvE

Edited by SinWeasel, 12 April 2013 - 06:55 PM.

#13 Gangrelwolf

Gangrelwolf

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

Hey there! I'm Alex, 20 years old.

I played some RO1 and the SEA RO2. I'm aiming at making a Tank to mix things up (still not sure if a warrior Off tank or a Knight Main so if you have an opinion I'll be happy to hear it) but I don't have much experience with them, so it will be fun to see how it turns out. Not guild, but I would be willing to join one.

#14 Pedrobj

Pedrobj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAway from bullying
  • Server:ro2base.com

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

I'm Pedro, ro2base.com developer. Ragnarok was one of my first MMOs and love it. I hope to contribute to the community with my website. I am open to any feedback. :rice:

#15 xMavis

xMavis

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

I'm Byron Scoth from the Philippines. I played for RO1 a very long time ago. And I played RO2 from south east asia server. I love the game so I would to befriend you all. :)

My favorite character is a Full Support Priest.. XD

#16 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

I'm Kiryu... RO1 veteran and current player, tried the RO2 during KRO testing for IRO, also I play in KRO2... Let's move I will sticdk to my roots of sin with artisan for their buffs and work... So I will be the oficial armor maker for my guild... :P

#17 Kajing

Kajing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

I'm Pedro, ro2base.com developer. Ragnarok was one of my first MMOs and love it. I hope to contribute to the community with my website. I am open to any feedback. :rice:

Hahaha! We have a celebrity here! :D
Thanks for the databse, dude. It's a great place for players to develop their builds and stuff (and share it)
Realy, thanks. It's a great help.

Anyway, my name is Felipe, from hot-as-hell Rio de Janeiro. I've been playing RO since the Open Beta in my country, back in 2005, I guess... but stopped before the Renewall. I've been playing RO2 a for a while now and I'm hoping to make the NA Server of RO2 my ultimate mmorpg. I'll be a married guy by the end of this year and I don't think I'll have much time to learn new game mechanics anymore...

I'll be playing as rogue, so if you guys ever need a dps, just send the world.
Hope we all get strong together.

#18 Moonlepsy

Moonlepsy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

Name's Moon. I'm from Planet Earth (OMG, you too?)
Gonna play RO 2 just for fun because I've already played the KR and SEA versions.
I played RO ages ago when it was fresh and sweet. Got 2 degrees, came back to the gaming world and what did I find? RO 2.
Once Lime Odyssey comes out (if it ever comes out), I will stop playing this game.
I usually play as a wizard and as a priest. If you need someone to hang out with while killing nasty 3D Porings, don't bother (jk :3).
See ya~

Edited by Moonlepsy, 12 April 2013 - 07:28 PM.

#19 NLJarin

NLJarin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationDelft, NL

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hey all, Jeroen from NL here.

Always been a RO junky, already got to try SEARO2 but the lag was just killing me... Hope my connection to NA will be a lot smoother! I'll probably roll assassin or monk, had a lot of fun with both these classes before.

#20 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

Hey all, Im Joanne 30 from Perth Australia

I played OrO the australian RO years back before it died and transfered to IRO1 for years of enjoyment untill the closed beta came for KRO2 that we were given invites to try and played KRO2 for some time.
Then i ended up playing GW2 for a while and had to have a few eye operations that wouldnt allow me to play any games for a while. Then SEARO2 came out in beta so I gave that a try and wasnt all too happy with how they ran it
so here i am gonna try on IRO2 ^_^ I can name a half dozen guilds but been years since i played RO1 i played Almayce,Cagalli` etc on IRO1 and on RO2 ill be named Alumayce once more hope to meet ya all there.

#21 Faolain

Faolain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:All

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

I'm Sarah, 20, from Ontario, Canada.

I played Ragnarok Online steadily for about 4 years and then trailed off, playing sporadically when bored of other games. Now with RO2 coming out I've joined forces with my friends C and A (I'm not sure if they'd want me to give out their names) to get a good, steady party group going for us to play in. I'll be the priest. I can't wait to see how Warpportal handles this but knowing their records they'll be very interactive and quite fun, so I'm looking forward to doing some testing.

C, A, and I will probably be starting a guild ourselves, and we'll post in the recruitment forum when we have more information on that.

Edited by Faolain, 12 April 2013 - 06:10 PM.

#22 Zypher2

Zypher2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

My name is Johnny from Canada. I will most likely be using the name Zypher if it does not get picked by someone else.
First started playing RO on a private server (first time I heard of RO), then kind of drifted away because the hoster of the private server was giving preferential treatment to people they know. Just recently started playing on iRO on the classic.loki server (mainly so I can hopefully have free stuff for RO2 when it starts). Mainly I like to play PVE, but would like to try joining a guild this time (though I am not sure about this yet). Hope to have a fun time with everyone! :p_laugh:

P.S. I will most likely play an acolyte/priest and if possible, maybe a mage or archer, too.

Edited by Zypher2, 12 April 2013 - 06:20 PM.

#23 nIXne

nIXne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUS, East Coast

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hi.

#24 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Im Hayden, livin' in murrricah'. been around gravity for years, dabbled in all of the games they brought around, got addicted to ROSE online, been playing it for 4 years or so.
I played RO for about 2 months before i eventually grew tired of it, I hate to be THAT guy, but the graphics bothered me, wasnt exactly my style.
I am excited for RO2 though! I watched a friend play seaRO and it seemed cool, im looking forward to this.

Not sure whats considered "good" here, but ive mostly been interested in the archer classes in MMOs. :)

Edited by EmoCutt, 12 April 2013 - 06:35 PM.

#25 Aimrys94

Aimrys94

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

I'm Evan, more commonly known as Aimrys. I'm one of the administrators for Caged, a new guild for Ragnarok Online 2.

Allow me to give you a little bit of detail about myself. I'm 18 years old and I graduated high school from K12 iCademy, an online international private school. I plan to attend college in Fall of 2013 while majoring in Information Technologies. My dream job would be to work for Google.

I enjoy dancing, singing, and listening K-Pop. My favorite music artists include 2NE1, BIGBANG, G.I. (Global Icon), and DELIGHT. I would love to visit Seoul, South Korea some day!

If you want to know more about me, just ask! I'm an open book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users